*** Ragnarok (Dark Avengers) ***

Options

Comments

• My Ragnarok (115 - 5/5) now wants 6 AP for thunderclap and says he will do 967 damage and change 4 tiles to green. My game wonky or is anyone else noticing this?
  • My Ragnarok (115 - 5/5) now wants 6 AP for thunderclap and says he will do 967 damage and change 4 tiles to green. My game wonky or is anyone else noticing this?

Ho-lee-****. Put your foul weather gear on and prepare for the shitstorm of the century.

Hah! I've been tinykittyed for the first time. I feel so special. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Misguided wrote:
    My Ragnarok (115 - 5/5) now wants 6 AP for thunderclap and says he will do 967 damage and change 4 tiles to green. My game wonky or is anyone else noticing this?

Ho-lee-****. Put your foul weather gear on and prepare for the tinykitty of the century.

lol the nerf happened
  • It was inevitable but lol at those numbers being worse than Mjolnirs.
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    Dannnng. That's rough. (Can confirm with the new update, though.)

Probably for the best, though. I'd kill way too fast with all of the greens I was getting for sniper rifle.
  • it was brutal icon_e_smile.gif I was in the middle of rush
  • It was inevitable but lol at those numbers being worse than Mjolnirs.

That is funny...
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    I do think it's incredibly odd that his red is worse than Thor's now. Same AP, but less damage and fewer additional tiles? Ouch. I'd go as far as to say that it's not worth using him anymore, but we'll see.
  • So now he's worse than Thor, and grey suit widow is unusable as well.

Congrats whiners, you win.
    Took them long enough. I mean, they let me have 5 thunderclap for a full week before they broke it.
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    And so ends the reign of top tier rags. (Thunderclap nerfed to 6 ap at all levels). Rest in peace rags.
  • Nemek wrote:
    I do think it's incredibly odd that his red is worse than Thor's now. Same AP, but less damage and fewer additional tiles? Ouch. I'd go as far as to say that it's not worth using him anymore, but we'll see.

lol now the people that can't compete in LR can stop complaining since Thor is better =D
    Took them long enough. I mean, they let me have 5 thunderclap for a full week before they broke it.

This is even more funny icon_e_smile.gif
  • ****?? NOOOO!!! 3ap would have been fine but 6ap and worse that Thor'ss 6ap red...****?? Worse I don't have a built up Mags...
  • Can't be sure since I've only got 2 blue, but spider-man's stun looks unchanged. Anyone looked at mag yet?
  • Stuff like this and the loki and c.storm nerfs make me feel the devs have no idea how to balance anything without destroying their usefulness
  • Nemek wrote:

I would have rather kept the same cost but have it end the turn.
  • Can't be sure since I've only got 2 blue, but spider-man's stun looks unchanged. Anyone looked at mag yet?

Mag and spidey seems unchanged
  • Check the News section of the boards, there was a post:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2022
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yeah, im concerned at these nerfs to oblivion. Thunderclap was obviously broken at 2ap, but that doesnt warrant nerfed rag to this degree. They should have looked at upping all ap costs of thunderclap by 2 or something less drastic.