Comments

• JoeHandle
    JoeHandle Posts: 187 Tile Toppler
    edited 10 February 2024, 21:15
    Options

@Bowgentle said:
    10-20-50 dollars for ascension.
    Same as for the Victor chain.

Thanks for correction ... I bought 1st and 2nd on 2 of them, IM40 and Strang3, so I have seen 3rd base, but never gone there :D

For newer players that have money to (almost literally) burn, these offers can be amazing, but for old, OLD players, 3s are too plentiful and they move quite fast as favorites.

• dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,424 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@slidecage said:
    I highly doubt anyone would buy those tokens at that price. Exple was open 50 was lucky to move up 2 levels so say 100 get you 4 levels
    If you had all 8

If math wrong. Let me know
    4 levels 250x 8. 25x8
    2000 hp. 200 cp. Per 100 tokens

Doubt they would sell that below 20

I got 2 so far that would only give me 500 hp and 50cp so I doubt I buy it

I like the idea on vip how about every 7 days the reward be. 10 tokens (40 per month). Though like to see 25 (100 per month). For 9.99 wouldnt be bad

Though I highly doubt I would join vip

Bro **** are you even talking about? Every post I see from you is missing key information.

What levels are you talking about?

2000 hp 200 cp per100 tokens? What? We are not in your autistic mind... explain your idea.

Sell what below 20...really ****

I think you have insights but you have a **** way of sharing it.

Explain how what they are doing can be better without the nonsense.

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,049 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@dianetics said:

@slidecage said:
    I highly doubt anyone would buy those tokens at that price. Exple was open 50 was lucky to move up 2 levels so say 100 get you 4 levels
    If you had all 8

If math wrong. Let me know
    4 levels 250x 8. 25x8
    2000 hp. 200 cp. Per 100 tokens

Doubt they would sell that below 20

I got 2 so far that would only give me 500 hp and 50cp so I doubt I buy it

I like the idea on vip how about every 7 days the reward be. 10 tokens (40 per month). Though like to see 25 (100 per month). For 9.99 wouldnt be bad

Though I highly doubt I would join vip

Bro **** are you even talking about? Every post I see from you is missing key information.

What levels are you talking about?

2000 hp 200 cp per100 tokens? What? We are not in your autistic mind... explain your idea.

Sell what below 20...really ****

I think you have insights but you have a **** way of sharing it.

Explain how what they are doing can be better without the nonsense.

Problem is half the time when I'm here I'm either working or talking to someone or wacked out on. Pain meds (messed up my back last year yet still pulling 12 hour days ) and really not paying attention to what I'm writing

Need to start double checking before I post

• slidecage
    edited 16 February 2024, 20:09
    Options

Man been what now 3 weeks since they offered vemon. Looks like it's over with

Not complaining. At least wallet is safe never knew all 8 was for sale

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Yes, just like the lightning vaults were over with.
    Until they reappeared yesterday.

Chill, everybody has been offered at least once, let them figure out a cadence.

• slidecage
    Options

Man another week no 1

• slidecage
    Options

Been a month now with no sales..come on sell them so I can open up my stash of now 3500 or so. Mostly going to try to wait to break them open until I got 4 or 5 of them..besides that just use covers won on pvp

Anyone who keeps track of these things. If anyone

How long was the break last time they sold them I doubt anyone knows

when guessing on last 2 just posting what day i grab them. So sale might be few days sooner

1 star juggie. Jan 19
    1 star vemon. Jan 26

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,031 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

No 5 star 1 stars, but you can get a 3 star 1 star jugg today.

• JoeHandle
    JoeHandle Posts: 187 Tile Toppler
    Options

@BriMan2222 said:

But can you get, say, 4 of them? Nope! 😄

• slidecage
    Options

@JoeHandle said:

@BriMan2222 said:

Umm not in front of PC but how much. .personally if they sold. A 5 for 20 bucks I could not see this worth more than 5 even 10 is over priced

Didn't they have the 2 star spider accended to 3. For 10

1 to 3 not worth more then 5 bucks

• Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 4 March 2024, 20:54
    Options

@slidecage said:

@JoeHandle said:

@BriMan2222 said:

Umm not in front of PC but how much. .personally if they sold. A 5 for 20 bucks I could not see this worth more than 5 even 10 is over priced

Then you’re in luck. It’s 4. Pocket the extra dollar. Spend it in health.

• slidecage
    Options

@Daredevil217 said:

@slidecage said:

@JoeHandle said:

@BriMan2222 said:

Then you’re in luck. It’s 4. Pocket the extra dollar. Spend it in health.

Too bad you couldn't combine it with the 470 one I have

Though not bad though cause you are getting the 30 days of extra rewards
    3.99 for this or 1.99 for something small

• slidecage
    Options

Lol when juggie and vemon popped up I thought **** going to spend tons but been quite since end of Jan wallet seems safe

Maybe next weekend both accended vaults I think will end by then

There are 8 1s I think. Love to see them put 4 in offer for 75. Or even a chain

Why I got you here about avg what does the 30 days of free rewards give

Track it few years back. I think 20k is around 500 hp and 10cp....is that avg or way too high

• Daredevil217
    Options

@slidecage said:
    Lol when juggie and vemon popped up I thought **** going to spend tons but been quite since end of Jan wallet seems safe

Track it few years back. I think 20k is around 500 hp and 10cp....is that avg or way too high

Slide, are you from the states / a native English speaker? I know people joke with you a lot, but your posts are really hard to decipher. I know you say it’s pain meds, but I’m wondering if there’s also something else going on.

• slidecage
    Options

@Daredevil217 said:

@slidecage said:

Slide, are you from the states / a native English speaker? I know people joke with you a lot, but your posts are really hard to decipher. I know you say it’s pain meds, but I’m wondering if there’s also something else going on.

i just have a hard time with the language.. used to be a serect shopper and had to write up reports. the manager made a mistake and sent me the report instead of higher ups and said i was one of the worse people they ever had cause i couldnt write right lol

that and mostly when i post doing 3 others things so never double check what i write or say

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,346 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

A different take on these $20 offers: the speed run to 550.

Putting aside MMR there are numerous rosters that bought these 1-5s and now have 550s. Some were rosters that obviously didn’t hoard before and basically have 470ish 5s otherwise. One went from 3 land to 5 land.

What incentive is there to spend money on the various “here’s 1-3 covers for a 5 for $10-$50” offers? What incentive is there to chase a natural 5 to 550 over years of play and the very slow build from shards?

Maybe one reason we aren’t seeing these offers repeated because they created an actual path to absolute endgame roster status that reduces motivation for more spending and effort.

• Daredevil217
    Options

The obvious answer to me, is that those characters are not “absolute endgame”. They aren’t particularly great characters save for MAYBE Juggs/Spidey, and most of the folks in the actual endgame are using these characters as reward factories more than anything else. Ascended fours and natural fives are still the most powerful characters in the game. I think those with only 550 1s being paired against those characters are probably dealing with that sobering fact.

• LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,305 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Daredevil217 said:
    The obvious answer to me, is that those characters are not “absolute endgame”. They aren’t particularly great characters save for MAYBE Juggs/Spidey, and most of the folks in the actual endgame are using these characters as reward factories more than anything else. Ascended fours and natural fives are still the most powerful characters in the game. I think those with only 550 1s being paired against those characters are probably dealing with that sobering fact.

Bingo. There isn't one 550 1*, even when boosted, that I care about facing in PVP. If they have fun with their 550 1s in PVE, good for them. But this isn't life changing from a PVP or even a PVE standpoint as those 1s would be slow to use in PVE for placement.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,669 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I don't see boosted 550's but agree otherwise that the ascended 1s seem a great idea on paper but they aren't causing me any problems in PvP. On the flip side of that we have had quite a few weeks now of great boosted 5 weeks so maybe they will be more of an issue when we get a mediocre boost week.