Ascended X-23 Notice

Options

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Omegased said:
    Silly question, but was raising a "chat" in game the correct way? I raised last Thursday and have had no response.

Yes, that works.

• grumbLEGO
    grumbLEGO Posts: 121 Tile Toppler
    Options

Sent a request on the 10th, received 2 responses with different ticket numbers shortly after but have as of yet not received any covers. Based on my point of ascension I would only expect 6 covers but I would like to know if this is happening or no as we are at the 72 hour point and close to the cut off when things can be submitted.

• rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,298 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@grumbLEGO said:
    Sent a request on the 10th, received 2 responses with different ticket numbers shortly after but have as of yet not received any covers. Based on my point of ascension I would only expect 6 covers but I would like to know if this is happening or no as we are at the 72 hour point and close to the cut off when things can be submitted.

I think they're still working through backlog. As long as you got the ticket in during the window, they should honour it even outside of the "official" window.

I opened my ticket for the bonus/Jackpot support shards on 20 December, and just got the shards yesterday. Between the Jackpot Support shards, the holidays, and the issues with the Support Shards vaults not paying out, plus the X-23 Retro Rewards, I am assuming they have a major backlog they are working through.

• grumbLEGO
    Options

@rainkingucd said:

@grumbLEGO said:

I think they're still working through backlog. As long as you got the ticket in during the window, they should honour it even outside of the "official" window.

I opened my ticket for the bonus/Jackpot support shards on 20 December, and just got the shards yesterday. Between the Jackpot Support shards, the holidays, and the issues with the Support Shards vaults not paying out, plus the X-23 Retro Rewards, I am assuming they have a major backlog they are working through.

That makes sense it just makes me nervous that if something falls between the cracks I wonโ€™t know until I canโ€™t make another request.

• turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 769 Critical Contributor
    Options

As we are almost at the deadline can we have confirmation that if we raised a ticket before then we will still get the covers

I donโ€™t mind when I get them id just like confirmation that they will be coming . The support post suggests a turnaround of about a month for CS tickets

In the meantime Iโ€™ll be trying to get a cover from the vault when it opens tomorrow

• S0kun
    S0kun ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 415 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@turbomoose said:
    As we are almost at the deadline can we have confirmation that if we raised a ticket before then we will still get the covers

I had Ice double check the conversion sheet that we were using to calculate retro rewards and can confirm that CS has indeed started up again.

• Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Oh yeah baby! Finally got the rewards for the AsX-23.

4000 shards
    2 covers.

Thank you very much!

• MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 958 Critical Contributor
    Options

I just got my rewards as well.

• grumbLEGO
    Options

Got 1 cover and 2500 shards, which would be accurate to what I earned pre ascension.

• CHRISJN
    CHRISJN Posts: 105 Tile Toppler
    Options

Also got mine.
    2500 shards
    1 x23 cover.
    Thanks!

• jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,071 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Nothing yet. However they did ignore my first request, so I think Iโ€™m a couple days behind.

• jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,071 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Got mine. 10 covers total after shards which is the correct amount since my secondary X-23 was high level as well.

• frachr
    frachr Posts: 41 Just Dropped In
    Options

I got mine too. 5400 shards and 2 covers. Thanks!

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,561 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I just love seeing people get their rewards while my 800 jackpot shards still haven't arrived from the ticket I placed mid-December.

• MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 983 Critical Contributor
    Options

@Borstock said:
    I just love seeing people get their rewards while my 800 jackpot shards still haven't arrived from the ticket I placed mid-December.

Maybe poke CS again?

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

My Hex 23 landed today as well.

• rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,298 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Borstock said:

I opened my jackpot shards ticket on 20 December and got my shards on 15 January (while others had already gotten their x-23 retros in between). I also just got my X-23 retros today, from a ticket opened 11 January (while others still await jackpot shards).

I don't know if that helps, but the timing is a bit random

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,561 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@MegaBee said:

@Borstock said:

Maybe poke CS again?

I did a couple of days ago. ๐Ÿ˜•

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,967 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Borstock said:

@MegaBee said:

@Borstock said:

Maybe poke CS again?

I think they said somewhere that when you do that, it creates a new ticket and pushes you to the back of the line. I can't find the post now though, so maybe I was imagining it?

I was going to try to bump my ticket too (I did get my stuff yesterday) but I was afraid because I thought they said that somewhere.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@entrailbucket said:

@Borstock said:

@MegaBee said:

@Borstock said:

Maybe poke CS again?

I think they said somewhere that when you do that, it creates a new ticket and pushes you to the back of the line. I can't find the post now though, so maybe I was imagining it?

I was going to try to bump my ticket too (I did get my stuff yesterday) but I was afraid because I thought they said that somewhere.

That's normal CS practice, and yes, I also think they said it somewhere.