72k health at 468

• MirrorKnight
    MirrorKnight Posts: 85 Match Maker
    Options

Thank you!

• Rich
    Rich Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Options

Has anyone ascended Mockingbird to 5* yet? I'm looking at my 4s who don't seem impossibly far away from ascension and she's a top candidate, but I don't want her to be one of those who is a dud at 5*. The others I'm considering bc I'm fairly close are Lockjaw, 4* Iceman, 4* Peggy, and Clea.

• WhiteBomber
    WhiteBomber Posts: 214 Tile Toppler
    Options

I believe EntrailBucket has most 4's ascended, you can find him in the private alliance "clochards", always a decent place to check if you're curious.

His bird is at 490

• 92k health
    • Red - 2 2 turn countdowns 73k damage, if only 1 62k damage and 16k damage to her
    • Yella - no change
    • Pink - destroy 8 ap generate 7 in your strongest. Passive - as long as you have 5 ap in your strongest deal additional 2600 match damage

So basically, almost fun but not great? If her abilities were cheaper (especially having 6 ap for her yellow passive) she could be a fun counter character, but she loses out hard for all of her costs.

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,293 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@WhiteBomber said:
    I believe EntrailBucket has most 4's ascended, you can find him in the private alliance "clochards", always a decent place to check if you're curious.

His bird is at 490

• 92k health
    • Red - 2 2 turn countdowns 73k damage, if only 1 62k damage and 16k damage to her
    • Yella - no change
    • Pink - destroy 8 ap generate 7 in your strongest. Passive - as long as you have 5 ap in your strongest deal additional 2600 match damage

So basically, almost fun but not great? If her abilities were cheaper (especially having 6 ap for her yellow passive) she could be a fun counter character, but she loses out hard for all of her costs.

Public alliance! If you see us with a spot open, feel free to join! No minimums or requirements -- but we don't allow buyclubs or merc-ing.