Champions 2.0 - Batch #2 Info

Comments

• turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 783 Critical Contributor

So you add a 3rd power to Hawkeye and black widow meaning you can’t ascend them until you get the 3rd power 😕

So I have 3 hawkeyes that I can’t ascend

This is quite irritating as I can’t get covers for them until at least tomorrow

• bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2023

I was hoping that the devs would give us those yellow powers for free (like a retro reward for having that character maxed).

Come on devs, they’re just 1-star covers, not like the 5-star covers you give out.

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,380 Chairperson of the Boards

Wow, this Chavez health reduction is a real choice. Mine is 462 with 22,415 health. for comparison, Nico Minoru who has a true heal power at level 450 has 81,192. Kate Bishop has 73,773.

• Altair22
    Altair22 Posts: 120 Tile Toppler

@Bowgentle said:
    Ascended Coulson swapping EIGHTEEN tiles has to be a bug?
    Please tell me that's a bug?

its freaking real hahhhahah, my agent coulson 5 at 450 is kickinig mucho **** hahahaah

• bbigler

We should call this Ascension Bug Batch #2

• Altair22

I think the developers in this 2nd batch must be smoking something strong when they made the batch. Agent coulson purple at 18 swaps is hilarious haahah

• bbigler

I guess he gets to swap an extra pair for every 10 levels above 370

• ThaRoadWarrior
    edited November 2023

There is another character who swaps heavy like that but it is completely escaping me right now who it is.

Edit: it's alligator loki, who can swap 16 pairs of tiles

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards

Lokigator does random swaps though?

• Altair22

yah been kicking **** with the Agent coulson 450 5 stars , paired him up with IM model 35 five stars 498 lvl and Shangchi 5 476

• Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards

@Bowgentle said:
    Lokigator does random swaps though?

And 3* loki can do 32 pairs. But selecting (and charging!) 18 tiles is crazy. That (i) is a level of board control players have never had before, and (2) probably takes long enough that I would not want to do it a lot. Seems unlikely to last in the long run, like 4* star-lord's brief infinite purple engine that lasted about 36 hours.

• ThaRoadWarrior

For sure; 5* Emma's red making you choose 8 tiles to destroy is already cumbersome!

Anybody get Bucky over yet? I'm curious if he got better or worse.

• İnekobasi
    İnekobasi Posts: 12 Just Dropped In

4* peggy got nerf as soon as i ascended her . Her yellow just increase enemy ap by 3 instead of 4 . İ hope that was just a bug otherwise i want my 370 level peggy back

• rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,377 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2023

@İnekobasi said:

4* peggy got nerf as soon as i ascended her . Her yellow just increase enemy ap by 3 instead of 4 . İ hope that was just a bug otherwise i want my 370 level peggy back

Could be "intended" like Ghost Riders drop from 200% penance stare damage down to 86%

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 886 Critical Contributor

@Jinx said:
    How do you get a token for the ascension vault?

Misread what you wrote. @MoosePrime is correct, pay hp only.

• Altair22

found out that his purple was actually more trouble to use, however coulsons yellow and blue are powerful, paired him up with Kingpin 5 456 lvl and Hawk eye 5 465 lvl kickin ****.

• ThaRoadWarrior

that RNGeezus, Chavez with baby champ 4* health couldn't even survive 3 turns of match-3s unboosted against a Colossus team.

• ThaRoadWarrior

anybody ask them about the peggy reduction?

• Altair22

is Agent coulson purple bugged?