Happy anniversary, everyone!

• Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 981 Critical Contributor
    Options

@Ed_Dragonrider said:

@Dogface said:

@Punisher5784 said:
    Looks great!
    Question: Does the Anniversary vault change every week?

This is something I'd like to know too. Okoye, Shang-Chi and LadyThor are certainly fine, but there's more I could use some extra levels on.

There seems to be two separate fan fave legendary stores, so probably maybe? 😜

I was mistaken. I meant the Fan Favorites store with Okoye, SC and LadyThor. I wonder if that will change in content.

• whoami
    whoami Posts: 75 Match Maker
    edited October 2023
    Options

So by now I would bet a non-trivial number of us have at least one 550 of the three in the FF legendary tokens (I mean, this is the 10th anniversary!)which renders the store rather useless. Can we swap covers for those we have at 550? Otherwise…there’s not much in the vaults/LT stores for us…

• BlixTheFrog
    BlixTheFrog Posts: 190 Tile Toppler
    Options

@Dogface said:

@Ed_Dragonrider said:

@Dogface said:

@Punisher5784 said:
    Looks great!
    Question: Does the Anniversary vault change every week?

This is something I'd like to know too. Okoye, Shang-Chi and LadyThor are certainly fine, but there's more I could use some extra levels on.

There seems to be two separate fan fave legendary stores, so probably maybe? 😜

I was mistaken. I meant the Fan Favorites store with Okoye, SC and LadyThor. I wonder if that will change in content.

Not likely since it’s scheduled for 26 days.

• LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,325 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@whoami said:
    So by now I would bet a non-trivial number of us have at least one 550 of the three in the FF legendary tokens (I mean, this is the 10th anniversary!)which renders the store rather useless. Can we swap covers for those we have at 550?

Discord answer from IceX is "no".

• tupacboy
    tupacboy Posts: 126 Tile Toppler
    edited October 2023
    Options

@LavaManLee said:

@whoami said:
    So by now I would bet a non-trivial number of us have at least one 550 of the three in the FF legendary tokens (I mean, this is the 10th anniversary!)which renders the store rather useless. Can we swap covers for those we have at 550?

sad fat panda here :(

Happy 10 Year Everyone!

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2023
    Options

That quandary boss lives up to their name.
    After 5 years playing I'm pretty focused on discovering the ways to beat him.
    Kudos for that!
    I'm already at the second PvE with clea. What I don't like much is the enemy level.
    Still it's really interesting, and there are good rewards in never featured ways.

• TheXMan
    TheXMan Posts: 157 Tile Toppler
    Options

@LavaManLee said:

@whoami said:

That is unfortunate. I believe they have in the past.

• Chipster22
    Chipster22 Posts: 297 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@allen_koholic said:
    Who’s the moron that thought to themselves “let’s make an annoying puzzle character where the only way to win was to randomly get the right CD tile that’s probably in the bottom corner AND let’s lock out the ability to use any powers whatsoever so it frustrates the hell out of players”?

If you're talking about The First Chamber, it's not random. The clues are given that you need to watch.

• Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,485 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@TheXMan said:

@LavaManLee said:

@whoami said:

No its always just latest. thats been policy for many years now

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,090 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Phumade said:

@TheXMan said:

@LavaManLee said:

@whoami said:

No its always just latest. thats been policy for many years now

They did it for one special cp store once, with no explanation about why they did it for that store

• Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2023
    Options

Is it me, or does that info graphic say "3* | 5* Peggy Carter" for October 19?

Has that been confirmed anywhere else?

• jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,080 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Our non nerfed rewards for ascended characters would come in handy right about now.

• Wolvie171
    Wolvie171 Posts: 173 Tile Toppler
    Options

@Vhailorx said:
    Is it me, or does that info graphic say "3* | 5* Peggy Carter" for October 19?

Has that been confirmed anywhere else?

They appear to be the new 3/5* release characters and are on schedule. The calendar shows 3* Peggy PVP first and 5* Peggy PVP next.

I also see 2 Boss events on the calendar. One is scheduled towards the end of the season on October 12th, the other is slated 2 weeks later on October 26th.

Can we get more information on the Boss events? Any additional info that could help rally our teams would be appreciated.

• Reaper70
    Reaper70 Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Options

So far in my opinion this anniversary is a joke. Rewards are worse than last years and this new Quandary event makes me want to quit bc it’s so stupid. Plus to top it off we are getting a 3* & 5* version of Peggy Carter. Why can’t we get different characters? It’s just recycling the ones we have.

• Omegased
    Omegased Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    Options

@Zarqa said:
    I loved solving the puzzles too! Don’t fully understand the pushback. This was more fun than most (all?) puzzle gauntlets.

I'm glad they created new mechanics for this event. I also, love solving puzzles rather than mindlessly using meta characters to crush everyone in 32 seconds. with that said - i felt the "puzzles" wern't actually that great and relied too heaviely on luck. a couple of times i got a tile stuck in the corner that i just couldn't get to and i just spent a while slowly dying.