Options
18910111214»

Comments

• killercool
    killercool Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@bbigler said:
    The party’s over

Tell that to PVP, still got another week of "Anniversary" to go there...

• BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    Options

Is the monthly preview thread not a thing anymore?

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,221 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@BoyWonder1914 said:
    Is the monthly preview thread not a thing anymore?

I think it's just being cleared. Hopefully it will be posted shortly.

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,040 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Slightly off topic, but I just realized while I was opening the anniversary tokens I got from the end of the season that I never opened my last few Meta Essentials tokens.

Did this vault go into the Unclaims Vaults list? I ask because I have a LOT of unclaimed vaults (over 100) and since they aren't alphabetical (no idea why) nor is there any search function, I don't want to spend 20 minutes looking for it if it's not there. Anyone know for sure where those unopened tokens went?

KGB

• revskip
    revskip Posts: 973 Critical Contributor
    edited November 2023
    Options

@KGB said:
    Slightly off topic, but I just realized while I was opening the anniversary tokens I got from the end of the season that I never opened my last few Meta Essentials tokens.

Did this vault go into the Unclaims Vaults list? I ask because I have a LOT of unclaimed vaults (over 100) and since they aren't alphabetical (no idea why) nor is there any search function, I don't want to spend 20 minutes looking for it if it's not there. Anyone know for sure where those unopened tokens went?

KGB

There is a closed vault for them. Under the title Meta Essential. Contents are the same as the very first vault.