Fan Favorite Community Challenge 2023

Options

Comments

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,836 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:
    Where can I get a Kang team up from then?

You have to send yourself Away first, then you can ask for the TU

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:
    Where can I get a Kang team up from then?

You can't expect them to keep track of what should be sendable and what shouldn't, through all the bugs.
    Ungrateful sod!

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,744 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Lol, I should know better by now...

• RealMonkeyMax
    RealMonkeyMax Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Options

Fix Kang team up.

• turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 774 Critical Contributor
    Options

It’s not going great so far, hopefully it will be explained in the game as I doubt more than 5% of game players know about this.

Also when are the rest of the events mentioned going to start?? No vaults yet so I’m guessing they start when S. Sam joins officially

• DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,372 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

So if I understand correctly:

• Using any team up counts as 1"point"
    • Using any team up while one of the listed characters is on your team, counts as 2 points
    • If the community goal of sending 250k team ups is met, the former will count as 3 points instead

?

• DAZ0273
    Options

This where we find out that there is actually a tab nobody noticed before that has all the other team ups we could never send.

• DAZ0273
    Options

@turbomoose said:
    It’s not going great so far, hopefully it will be explained in the game as I doubt more than 5% of game players know about this.

Also when are the rest of the events mentioned going to start?? No vaults yet so I’m guessing they start when S. Sam joins officially

America is only just drinking their third coffee of the morning and only us 7 forumites know this is even happening, so give it time! They are also as confused as we are about the actual rules over at Discord, so we might have to rely on Facebook at this rate.

• Pottsie1980
    Pottsie1980 Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
    Options

I read it that the multiplier would count when you fire one of the listed characters specials when sent as a team up, not when using that character on a team.

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,058 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@DeNappa said:

• Using any team up while one of the listed characters is on your team, counts as 2 points
    • If the community goal of sending 250k team ups is met, the former will count as 3 points instead

?

If you send a team up on Friday at lunch time while you rub your head and belly at the same time it counts as 11 points.

If you use 3 deadpool team ups in a row on odd days while eating chicken soup it counts as 27 points.

If you fail to use a team up while using the bathroom at work on Tuesdays while whistling mary had a little lamb all points will be eliminated.

• DAZ0273
    Options

Luckily they provided a decent choice of 5* team ups to choose from.

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,192 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@BriMan2222 said:

@DeNappa said:

?

If you send a team up on Friday at lunch time while you rub your head and belly at the same time it counts as 11 points.

If you use 3 deadpool team ups in a row on odd days while eating chicken soup it counts as 27 points.

If you fail to use a team up while using the bathroom at work on Tuesdays while whistling mary had a little lamb all points will be eliminated.

I hope you didn't get that from the Spoiler Room....

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,192 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2023
    Options

@LavaManLee said:
    Am I the only one that doesn't use Team Ups? The only time I actively collect TU tiles is if using Okoye/iHulk and then, of course, I don't want to spend them. Otherwise, I'm trying to finish as efficiently as I can which does not involve using Team Ups. But, again, this could just be me.

I use Team Ups when a Daily Quest demands it and/or when I'm about to die and its really close and a stun buys me an extra turn or few or does the extra damage needed to finish them off.

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,058 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Scofie said:

@BriMan2222 said:

@DeNappa said:

?

I hope you didn't get that from the Spoiler Room....

:D:D:D

• Blackstone
    Blackstone Posts: 602 Critical Contributor
    Options

I keep assuming the spoiler room is a joke, but only because I've never looked for spoilers... But it's been mentioned enough I'm beginning to wonder if there's a section of the forums I've missed... Or it's a discord thing...

But maybe they know the details for this contest... If so, anyone with access is welcome to share.

Otherwise, I'm just assuming we need to use team ups and using certain characters on the team gives bonus points.

There's also the events that require those characters, so we have additional reason to use them anyway.

• MPQBlaine
    MPQBlaine ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    Options

@bladewing said:
    So if I’m interpreting Icex’s statement correctly, it doesn’t matter what Team-up we use. They all count. However, if we use a character from the above list, we get bonus points towards our community goal.

Yep, that is correct! All Team Up abilities fired and gifted count. If you fire any of the Team Up abilities of the characters on the list you will receive bonus credit. Gifting will remain the same.
    If the community reaches the subgoal of abilities gifted, then that bonus will increase!

• St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 613 Critical Contributor
    Options

So that some of the list can't be sent as team ups seems wrong.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Yeah this is not happening.

• DAZ0273
    Options

Team ups are like the worst challenge you can pick. You almost might as well have said "Beat the CL10 Challenge Node with a team of Bag man, Bag man and 1* Yelena"