Options

Comments

• Venomous
    Venomous Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    Options

@Bowgentle said:

@Borstock said:

@Tony_Foot said:
    I could never understand a game like this where the PP spider-man release was so average and never got a web partner. He's the most popular Marvel character and the face of Marvel and he was almost useless.

One of the best characters in the entire game is Okoye and Disney loves her so much they forgot to put the actress' name on the Endgame poster despite the character being on there.

Nothing makes sense if you look at it like that. I don't even look at it like characters are fighting. I think of it like these are all their powers in the game and they're actually playing Puzzle Quest against each other. That's the real reason some characters are bad. They just stink at games.

Shouldn't Arcade be totally OP then?

They had Arcade play Puzzle Quest on a calculator to keep it fair.

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

To me HM is highly superior facing chahulk teams. HM can do massive damage if he manages to get 7 purple and 7 red to chasm.
    Of course HM downs forever Ihulk although he is a hero.
    The issue is already well known, chasm will stun and Ihulk will damage and will create cascades, pretty easy to start the match without the center character and with the others characters pretty damaged. Nothing important to devs, it seems.
    This character has a better red as downs heroes or villains at 30%.
    Their green is meh and subjected to random.
    The blue is great and if it stacks with red then any character will be downed.
    Still this character needs a lot of AP in a game where that isn't easy to get anymore.

• rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,298 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Punisher5784 said:
    Forget the Hint.. this is 3/5* Devil Dino!

Makes sense right? 5* Devil Dino as the villain from Nextwave: Agents of H.A.T.E.

• SaltnPeppa
    SaltnPeppa Posts: 317 Mover and Shaker
    edited June 2023
    Options

Going to take a wild guess on this, but could this be Solus? Or any one of the inheritors? They are ancient and after the spider totems afterall.

• Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2023
    Options

@SaltnPeppa said:
    Going to take a wild guess on this, but could this be Solus? Or any one of the inheritors? They are ancient and after the spider totems afterall.

Hmm maybe superior spider man 🤷‍♂️

Or the villain in the cartoon movie (don't want to spoil it even though it's been out for weeks )

• SaltnPeppa
    SaltnPeppa Posts: 317 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@Waddles_Pines said:

@SaltnPeppa said:

Hmm maybe superior spider man 🤷‍♂️

Or the villain in the cartoon movie (don't want to spoil it even though it's been out for weeks )

It's not Spot. The abilities and colors do not match what I think Spot would do.

https://marvel.com/articles/comics/every-marvel-symbiote-list-venom-knull-carnage

There's an article, so it could also be Grendel or Tyrannosaurus Symbiote. Maybe. I'd rather it be one of the inheritors. But they'd probably make this character some spiderman variant (not like we don't have enough spidermen)

• Gymp28
    Gymp28 Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    Options

Yep, seems pretty likely given the summer of symbiotes thing that’s happening. Top notch sleuthing!!

• natq8
    natq8 Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Options

so when is this guy coming out

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@natq8 said:
    so when is this guy coming out

Probably Thursday

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2023
    Options

Shouldn't we get the release details like their partners in the store by now?

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Bowgentle said:
    Shouldn't we get the release details like their partners in the store by now?

This your first time here? This shouldn't surprise you

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Yes but new character threads was the one thing that remained punctual.
    Until now.

• ThisisClemFandango
    ThisisClemFandango Posts: 664 Critical Contributor
    Options

Can anyone find a gif of gus van sant too busy to direct good will hunting 2 because of counting money?

• MultipleMan98
    MultipleMan98 Posts: 61 Match Maker
    Options

It's spider rex everyone

• IrisRyu
    IrisRyu Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Options

@MultipleMan98 said:
    It's spider rex everyone

Who?!?!?!?!?!?!

• MultipleMan98
    MultipleMan98 Posts: 61 Match Maker
    edited June 2023
    Options

This guy right here. You can see the 3 star variant in the rewards for Nico's pvp

• DrClever
    DrClever Posts: 584 Critical Contributor
    Options

Looks cool:

• St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 607 Critical Contributor
    Options

I liked the Madness and Misery combo. Spider Dino is ... I don't know what this is.

• GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,508 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Well... this is pretty wild:

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Pter_Ptarker_(Earth-66)

I guess the 5* Villain version is the one corrupted by Shathra?