***** Venomsaurus Rex (Brockiosaurus) *****

Options

Comments

• IrisRyu
    IrisRyu Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Options

I suspect that one of this character’s affiliations will be “Symbiotes,” so they should get a bit of damage reduction when paired with Jeff. Assuming Jeff is able to eat a few web tiles, he should tank red, which gives a bit of AP protection from Chasm to fire this red ability. That’s still a fair number of hoops to jump through for an immortal bros. counter when there are more direct options.

• ThisisClemFandango
    ThisisClemFandango Posts: 659 Critical Contributor
    Options

Have to admit this is getting quite silly now, I've never known so many characters created just to neuter one . Of course this place will turn into hell when they announce his nerf. Everybody loves the free wins chasm gives.

• mdreyer93
    mdreyer93 Posts: 144 Tile Toppler
    Options

@BriMan2222 said:

@Venomous said:

So, this could be 5 star superior spider man as the villain and idk, let's say scarlet spider as the 3. It may be madame web 3 star and madame web but she has a symbiote 5 star, they're pushing symbiote right now right?

Superior Spider-Man was a hero though.
    Based on the high HP and powers, I'm guessing Inheritor Karn or maybe Morlun as the 5 and Master Weaver Karn as the 3. I haven't seen the new spider verse movie, so not sure if they make an appearance

• dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,412 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

That’s actually the biggest problem from all of this. Once he is ended these specialized abilities will have little to no value moving forward.
    At least hitnmonkey does extra damage to villains so there that

• kirk justice
    kirk justice Posts: 60 Match Maker
    Options

Without any sort of passive in their kit I just can't imagine this character being any good in a game dominated by passives. Really hoping this isn't Spider-Man or Venom because I've been dying for a top tier 5* Venom or Spider-Man

• Milmanias
    Milmanias Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Options

@dianetics said:
    Really they should just limit immortals to one character per team. I have said this for at least 6 months. Make reciters part of an immortal faction and then only allow 1 per team. Easy fix for everything .

I disagree on this version of the nerf because I prefer you can team up anyone with anyone. Someone else recommended that Void tiles should disable other teammates’ revival ability and that would accomplish the same without limiting team composition.

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

There's about a million different ways they can do it, but they need to do SOMETHING. A constant stream of soft counters isn't having any impact.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I have no idea what's the holdup on the Chasm nerf.
    Maybe they want to release another OP 5 first, so people can move on?
    Would help if they knew how to design OP chars, except by accident.

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Forget the Hint.. this is 3/5* Devil Dino!

• mani82
    mani82 Posts: 149 Tile Toppler
    Options

@kirk justice said:
    Without any sort of passive in their kit I just can't imagine this character being any good in a game dominated by passives. Really hoping this isn't Spider-Man or Venom because I've been dying for a top tier 5* Venom or Spider-Man

We already have a toppling all the top tier characters in a spider man who stuns first dies revives drains and passively hits like a freight train lol

• allen_koholic
    allen_koholic Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    Options

The stun would have been better. Another character to hoard through.

• kirk justice
    kirk justice Posts: 60 Match Maker
    Options

@mani82 said:

@kirk justice said:

We already have a toppling all the top tier characters in a spider man who stuns first dies revives drains and passively hits like a freight train lol

Yeah but nobody likes Chasm and for good reason. I want a Spider-Man who is fun

• Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,720 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I could never understand a game like this where the PP spider-man release was so average and never got a web partner. He's the most popular Marvel character and the face of Marvel and he was almost useless.

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,556 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Tony_Foot said:
    I could never understand a game like this where the PP spider-man release was so average and never got a web partner. He's the most popular Marvel character and the face of Marvel and he was almost useless.

One of the best characters in the entire game is Okoye and Disney loves her so much they forgot to put the actress' name on the Endgame poster despite the character being on there.

Nothing makes sense if you look at it like that. I don't even look at it like characters are fighting. I think of it like these are all their powers in the game and they're actually playing Puzzle Quest against each other. That's the real reason some characters are bad. They just stink at games.

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Tony_Foot said:

It's because they don't actually know how to make good characters. Everybody who's good is only good by accident.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Borstock said:

@Tony_Foot said:

One of the best characters in the entire game is Okoye and Disney loves her so much they forgot to put the actress' name on the Endgame poster despite the character being on there.

Nothing makes sense if you look at it like that. I don't even look at it like characters are fighting. I think of it like these are all their powers in the game and they're actually playing Puzzle Quest against each other. That's the real reason some characters are bad. They just stink at games.

Shouldn't Arcade be totally OP then?

• pepitedechocolat
    pepitedechocolat Posts: 204 Tile Toppler
    Options

@Bowgentle said:

@Borstock said:

@Tony_Foot said:

maybe he is op once chasm is nerfed! who knows ...

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,556 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Bowgentle said:

@Borstock said:

@Tony_Foot said:

Maybe he would if we could play on a 1Up cabinet.