***** Venomsaurus Rex (Brockiosaurus) *****

167891012»

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,070 Chairperson of the Boards

Not got a clue. If anybody wants to see a couple of the devs they are on a short video spinning around for some reason on the MPQ Facebook page! Enjoy!

• DAZ0273
  • entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,577 Chairperson of the Boards

Like...it has to be Devil Dinosaur, right? The 3* feeds Dino, and there's no other 4* that thematically works (this group of devs seems much more concerned with thematic feeders vs just picking a random guy).

The only question is why they'd wait to announce it. Making Dino a feeder will probably generate some gripes because he's not terribly easy to get, but I don't see how waiting would make that any better. Maybe they plan to "un-limit" the "limited" characters as part of the anniversary?

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,364 Chairperson of the Boards

Reptil is right there being a dinosaur most of the time though

• DAZ0273

@entrailbucket said:
    Like...it has to be Devil Dinosaur, right? The 3* feeds Dino, and there's no other 4* that thematically works (this group of devs seems much more concerned with thematic feeders vs just picking a random guy).

The only question is why they'd wait to announce it. Making Dino a feeder will probably generate some gripes because he's not terribly easy to get, but I don't see how waiting would make that any better. Maybe they plan to "un-limit" the "limited" characters as part of the anniversary?

Ice said on Discord a little while ago that unlimiting Devil Dinosaur was in consideration (no mention of the others) but they hadn't decided. So might happen.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards

@DAZ0273 said:

@entrailbucket said:

Ice said on Discord a little while ago that unlimiting Devil Dinosaur was in consideration (no mention of the others) but they hadn't decided. So might happen.

Why does this take months?

• DAZ0273

@Bowgentle said:

@DAZ0273 said:

@entrailbucket said:

Why does this take months?

Ah that would be reasons.

• Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2023

I thought they said an unreleased 4* would feed. Could be making that up though.

Edit: yeah it’s in the first post. Spider Rex will feed a new 4* that feeds Venom. Rex’s secondary feeder will be Devil Dino.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards

@Daredevil217 said:
    I thought they said an unreleased 4* would feed. Could be making that up though.

Edit: yeah it’s in the first post. Spider Rex will feed a new 4* that feeds Venom. Rex’s secondary feeder will be Devil Dino.

3* Rex feeds Devil Dino.
    Devil Dino doesn't feed anyone.

• MPQBren
    MPQBren Posts: 17 Just Dropped In

@Bowgentle said:

@Daredevil217 said:

3* Rex feeds Devil Dino.
    Devil Dino doesn't feed anyone.

Until they release a limited 5*...

• Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards

@DAZ0273 said:

@entrailbucket said:

I wish they'd drop the idea of limited characters, at the very least, allow people to choose them to get shards, they just don't serve any real purpose being restricted like they are nowadays.

• Jinx
    Jinx Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker

If you haven’t tried 1/2 Thor, Emma, VRex, try it out, at least while he’s boosted. He’s a perfect candidate for % based boost.

• Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards

How are people running him? 5/4/4 to get the 3-turn stun and max damage otherwise? or 3/5/5 because the red is only for downing hurt characters?