• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Of course it's not fun.
    It's mindless matching 3.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,637 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I have actually run out of team ups making me realise I didn't have many team ups and need more team ups just to mindlessly use them. As for it being fun - I mean firing R4G's green multiple times is sort of OK, firing 4 Star-Lord purple is getting tiring and firing Gamora's red is like having broken glass floating in your beer.

So no, not really.

• pepitedechocolat
    pepitedechocolat Posts: 204 Tile Toppler
    Options

Overall its terrible grind. Also seeing a quest u cannot complete because u need specific 5* cover is depressing...

HOWEVER... getting chunks of 100k iso at tier 4 is feeling good

• DAZ0273
    Options

Oh there are 5* quests to come also? Great, can't wait!

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2023
    Options

Yeah.
    Adam, Starlord, Gamora.
    And there's 3 hours left on puzzle gauntlet.

• DAZ0273
    Options

Adam doesn't have a GotG affiliation. I was gonna use him for some of the other boring stuff but was worried it would not count. I guess they forgot about updating that before very specifically including him in an event where the Guardians are taking over.

• Xception81
    Xception81 Posts: 409 Mover and Shaker
    Options

On a separate note, not super thrilled with the location for giving 10 tu's in tier 4. Preferred the tier 3 location. All that work and I can't compete the final tier cuz I'm not in an alliance. Weak.

Any reason you can’t join an alliance for the week to finish it out?

• dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,406 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

No it’s not fun.

• Jimsta_rooney
    Jimsta_rooney Posts: 167 Tile Toppler
    Options

@LavaManLee said:

@Jimsta_rooney said:
    I was possibly a bit critical of these before.
    I mean the implementation could have been a lot better but the time given to complete these are realistic enough.you dont have to spend every spare moment on it you can just pick at it

Disagree. I think the time is not realistic. Maybe if all the Tier 1s had opened at once, I might change my mind. But the timeframe is not realistic, especially on a season break.

2 weeks is plenty of time
    Most of my alliance has finished or are on round 4.
    Puzzle gauntlet has helped a lot though...

• Bzhai
    Bzhai Posts: 441 Mover and Shaker
    Options

I would gladly forego some rewards if it means not having to do the 'match x colour 100 times' again, Once in Tier 1 is enough, but to repeat it again for the final tier is just lazy and artificially inflating game time.

Don't forget that this game is designed for mobile gaming. People don't and shouldn't want to be glued to their devices for hours.

• DAZ0273
    Options

Devs - can we have another puzzle ops please!?!?!? Don't make me take Drax and 4* Star-Lord into PvP...

• DAZ0273
    Options

@Bzhai said:
    I would gladly forego some rewards if it means not having to do the 'match x colour 100 times' again, Once in Tier 1 is enough, but to repeat it again for the final tier is just lazy and artificially inflating game time.

Don't forget that this game is designed for mobile gaming. People don't and shouldn't want to be glued to their devices for hours.

Seriously?!?!?? Screw that I am not doing that again! Fine, you win Devs, I am sorry about all the jokes over the years...

• DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,192 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Matching X color 100 times is painful

• Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,194 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Dunno why people complain so much about firing Gamora red, when Grocket green is abysmal... Ugh... Also TU should never be required. That is not the way (may the 4th be with you)

• dianetics
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:
    Devs - can we have another puzzle ops please!?!?!? Don't make me take Drax and 4* Star-Lord into PvP...

I already said something similar and got trashed for it. This PvE event wasn't really thought through. My guess is that it was an obligation to Marvel.

• DAZ0273
    Options

@Waddles_Pines said:
    Dunno why people complain so much about firing Gamora red, when Grocket green is abysmal... Ugh... Also TU should never be required. That is not the way (may the 4th be with you)

You can use Star-Lord to power up R4G with his yellow and in turn R4G then helped with Guardian matching quest. Multi- tasking. Gamora red...

• dianetics
    Options

Star lord is tier 4 r4g is tier 3. All character power fires are only available one at a time. There are no double dips.

• Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,194 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2023
    Options

Edit: nope green is limited to one instance at a time... Ugh...

My bad I thought Grocket green was the one with the 1 at a time stipulation. Either way, not looking fwd to using tu's..

• DAZ0273
    Options

@dianetics said:
    Star lord is tier 4 r4g is tier 3. All character power fires are only available one at a time. There are no double dips.

Star-Lord yellow makes charged green. R4G fires green. That gives you two moves which helps with Guardians matching quest.