The Guardians Have Taken Over

Options

Comments

• revskip
    revskip Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    Options

Really enjoying this. Best part was finding out that Moon Knight and Star Lord play well together in 5 star land despite sharing 2 colors. Not the fastest team but Moon Knights healing with Star Lord as a green battery was pretty fun.

Nice to see some fun milestones for people to have more stuff to do if they want it and still have the rewards be small enough that there isn't real FOMO.

• primetime21
    primetime21 Posts: 90 Match Maker
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:
    Adam doesn't have a GotG affiliation. I was gonna use him for some of the other boring stuff but was worried it would not count. I guess they forgot about updating that before very specifically including him in an event where the Guardians are taking over.

I mean Nebula doesn't even count and she's been with them for a while, at least in MCU.

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 713 Critical Contributor
    Options

@Xception81 said:

On a separate note, not super thrilled with the location for giving 10 tu's in tier 4. Preferred the tier 3 location. All that work and I can't compete the final tier cuz I'm not in an alliance. Weak.

Any reason you can’t join an alliance for the week to finish it out?

Yea I have my reasons. Same reasons I turn down weekly invites to join or even just to be a ringer for alliance events.

There has never been any quest(daily, milestone, or events) that required being in an alliance. If that's gonna be a new thing, that's cool. More for those in an alliance. I'd just like to not be penalized for it.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,638 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Well taking 4* Star-Lord to 5* MMR PvP went well...

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 713 Critical Contributor
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:
    Well taking 4* Star-Lord to 5* MMR PvP went well...

Hahahaha. The off-season pvp's and lighting rounds have been a hot mess. From the teams being run to the crazy amount of defensive wins I've received and given...good times.

• NMANOZ1
    NMANOZ1 Posts: 108 Tile Toppler
    Options

I just completed the 100 blue matches but got no 100k Iso. 🤨

• DAZ0273
    Options

So I've taken Star-Lord (4) and Drax into PvE. The wave node was OK, managed to get SL purple off (still a way to go) and some enemy specials to destroy. But now I am up against Hood and some Hitmen. Don't the Hitmen have any fists they can throw at me? The cowards! I wish I had done Star-Lord earlier then I could use Drax purple for Mantis to give to the other side but SL needs that purple! Why is this so complicated?!?!? It isn't even grinding now, it is advanced tactical grinding!

And yes I have completely abandoned placement in this PvE and H.I.G.H (He Is Garbage Honestly) Evolutionary shards.

• DAZ0273
    Options

**** Drax, stop killing people with Secret Weapon! I need these ninja's to punch me/you!

• DAZ0273
    Options

Ah - Vinny the Muscle - that's more like it! Gimme some swords!

• DAZ0273
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:
    **** Drax, stop killing people with Secret Weapon! I need these ninja's to punch me/you!

I was wrong - kill the ninja's!!! But don't kill the Muscle until they stab us!!!

I've joined the enemy team it seems...

• DAZ0273
    Options

No wait...now they've killed Drax?!?!?!

• DAZ0273
    Options

And Star-Lord!

This isn't going well.

Why am I telling you all this?

• DAZ0273
    Options

Star-Lord is dead again. Oh and there goes Drax. I hate them both so very much.

sigh

But there is light at the end of this tunnel. Just one more SL Sleight of hand. And some enemy specials to destroy which 5* SL can help with. Well hopefully.

• DAZ0273
    Options

**** Drax - you destroyed everything but the strike tile, you absolute twonk.

• DAZ0273
    Options

Why is Gamora, Drax said. You got that wrong buddy - it is definitely Why is Drax.

• DAZ0273
    Options

Star-Lord - you have a space ship with a laser cannon that has presumably an ability to aim and you missed all the strike tiles. The film got this right - What a bunch of A-holes.

• DAZ0273
    Options

This is my slow descent in to madness. Nobody wants to read any of this. I would put myself on ignore if I could because I can't seem to stop typing about how much this all sucks. And I just know that somebody is going to pop up and say "Oh you used Drax and Star-Lord on the destroy special tiles mission? Ha ha, that's crazy - you really suck at this game! I did it in 5 minutes by combining Kang with Jeff and 2* Deathlok and a supply of Gandalf the wizard team-ups".

And they will be right too.

• DAZ0273
    Options

OK Namora - what do you do as I honestly have no idea? Destroy enemy protect tiles? Sounds promising. Who are the enemy here? Muscle, Kishu, Kishu. OK game, ha ha, very funny. Guess I am using 4* Venom then.

• DAZ0273
    Options

You are alright Namora, I like you. Don't join the Guardians though, they will ruin you.

• DAZ0273
    Options

Now what. PvP. Fine, something tells me Adam Warlock is gonna be busy. At least he isn't a Guardian in this game and so remains untouched by the suck. Screw you Guardians!