The Guardians Have Taken Over

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,575 Chairperson of the Boards

I have now finished so I can supply your medicine needs! I also used an unchamped Ms Marvel for team up tile generation. In fact at one point my team was unchamped 3* Gamora, Ms Marvel and unchamped 3* Jeff (he was just there for funs) just to avoid killing people too quickly in SCL10.

The things we do for iso...and I am going to use it to Champ 5* Kingpin, ha ha!

I was very "pleased" to discover that we now have more grinding to do! Think I will go casual on that one though and leave it to the other lunatics out there. Go team everybody else!

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards

For team up matches why not simply use Okoye?

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards

She'd get there while doing normal pve, though.

• DAZ0273

Yeah - I mean at times I was literally grinding level 65 enemies as slowly as I could and trying to keep them alive (and I am back to doing it again sigh)

• DAZ0273

@Bowgentle said:
    She'd get there while doing normal pve, though.

There was nothing normal about the way I have played this Pve...

• Captain_Trips88
    Captain_Trips88 Posts: 263 Mover and Shaker

Much more fun taking a 2* into what should be the hardest node and still winning. also didn't realise that she can overwrite opponent countdown tiles when she creates the team up tiles

• Captain_Trips88
    Captain_Trips88 Posts: 263 Mover and Shaker

And it's complete. Honestly, the only issue is just the colour match quests not being run simultaneously

Top quality rewards, hard earned but worth it for me

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards

The all-star team for team up generation for me was 4* Cyclops with a 5* Royal Talon Fighter attached, with 3* Star Lord and 2* Ms Marvel. That pushes yellow to the top of Cyclops' stack, so every team up match creates yellow to create more team up.

I'm at 12/17 quests on round 4, my two current are 85/100 black matches (current team for that is 5* gamora, domino, and dr thor) and the give 10 team ups out. The problem I have is that I gave out some team ups, and now i need whoever got them to use or delete them. so I'm stuck at 5/10 until that happens and I can do it again. You can burn HP to recall them, which seems new, but maybe I just never had a burning need to do it.

• ThaRoadWarrior

Adding purple to the board has been hard for me because i recently flipped over my 3* scarlet witch, and she doesn't have enough covers to do it; I was using Knull/3* Iron Fist to do it on previous rounds because it was a circular purple-to-black-to-purple pipeline, but Knull isn't all that great at adding purple actually.

• Alex502
    Alex502 Posts: 181 Tile Toppler
    edited May 2023

@ThaRoadWarrior said:
    Adding purple to the board has been hard for me because i recently flipped over my 3* scarlet witch, and she doesn't have enough covers to do it; I was using Knull/3* Iron Fist to do it on previous rounds because it was a circular purple-to-black-to-purple pipeline, but Knull isn't all that great at adding purple actually.

Nightcrawler could help you get there, too. Once Purple is the highest on the board, you can almost go winfinite with him throwing more purple at more purple. And 4* Starlord to cheapen your powers, too? Ace move.

• First311
    First311 Posts: 28 Just Dropped In

@Alex502 said:

@ThaRoadWarrior said:

Nightcrawler could help you get there, too. Once Purple is the highest on the board, you can almost go winfinite with him throwing more purple at more purple. And 4* Starlord to cheapen your powers, too? Ace move.

I was able to get 73 purple matches in a single battle going BAMFinite... fun times!

• ThaRoadWarrior
    edited May 2023

I'll give it a shot, getting purple to be prevalent on the board without Switch may or may not be hard; i might use Sersi for it and see.

*edit yeah, Nightcrawler + Sersi got it done in two fights lol. just have sersi get rid of anything other than purple or green, you can use green to make purple the most prevalent color pretty trivially.

• turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 764 Critical Contributor

I’ve liked the challenge of having to use 2* characters in SCL10 to get these over the line, but with 2 days 9 hours remaining I now have to ask my alliance friends to ask for team ups. 10 Team ups!!!! You can only send 5 in 24hrs so this is going to be tough. Especially as chat doesn’t work properly so I hope my guys see this and request. Thankfully Daz is finished and doesn’t need any more.

Though I wonder what the last task is going to be after this one and I hope I can complete it in 24 hours

• turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 764 Critical Contributor

It seems that for a small fee you can recall your characters so maybe I can get it done sooner. Better be worth it!!

• DAZ0273

@turbomoose said:
    It seems that for a small fee you can recall your characters so maybe I can get it done sooner. Better be worth it!!

Last task is 6 million damage. Just play SCL10 PvE and you will knock that out no worries.

• DAZ0273

@turbomoose said:

Team up request waiting for you.

• MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 975 Critical Contributor

@dianetics said:
    You can send 1* team ups much faster than 24 hours. I just send spiderman and black widow

4* Riri and Mordo are both 4hr team-ups.

• fractalvisions
    fractalvisions Posts: 306 Mover and Shaker

Wahoo, I've reached the 'begging my alliance to ask for team-ups' stage too!

• DAZ0273

That is the most fun bit!

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,902 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2023

@fractalvisions said:
    Wahoo, I've reached the 'begging my alliance to ask for team-ups' stage too!

This is where I mentally picture players wanting a real world FatPin's 'Forced Hand' power:

"The player makes an alliance member an offer they can't refuse. Choose a TU to give to an alliance member. In return, take up to 5K ISO from your alliance member. If the alliance member already has 20 TUs, destroy one of their existing ones and take up to 10K ISO."

KGB