MPQ 2020 Holiday Plan

Comments

• gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    You do get 500 back for the duplicate Emma Frost costume, I just bought it.
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,769 Chairperson of the Boards
    huh.  that's interesting.  thanks for the info, @gravel
  • MrPlow
    MrPlow Posts: 240 Tile Toppler
    There's a Family Legends store featuring Infinity Cap, Jessica Jones & Professor X.  It's up for about 13 days.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,088 Chairperson of the Boards
    MrPlow said:
    There's a Family Legends store featuring Infinity Cap, Jessica Jones & Professor X.  It's up for about 13 days.
    I went hunting Prof X and of course hit JJ and Cap.However with a 2/6 pull rate can't really complain.
  • Rhipf
    Rhipf Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    gravel said:
    You do get 500 back for the duplicate Emma Frost costume, I just bought it.

So now we know that costumes are worth 500HP. Maybe it is time to start selling the already released costumes for HP. Just to be generous I will even let them charge 1000HP per costume. :p
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,769 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2020
    Dude, I could totally see costumes selling like hotcakes for 1k, 2k, or even 3k HP.  Most people could do that, I'd think (once you don't need slots as much, that is).
  • gravel
    I think I have all of the costumes that were available for HP or in-game rewards.  I would love to see some of the others that have been cash or VIP only be put up for HP (or earned in-game), but I don't see that happening any time soon.
  • Michael1957
    Michael1957 Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    MrPlow said:
    With a 5/2/3 JJ I’d love to champ it’s too risky to get only 2 of the 9 I want 
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    I went 1/20 in that family legends store so it's nice to know that my luck went to someone else...
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,385 Chairperson of the Boards
    The only costumes I haven't got that I really want is the Netflix Daredevil one for 5* DD and the Pouch Overlay for Cable. I never had the CP for daredevil, and I think Cable was an event placement reward I couldn't achieve at the time.
  • gravel
    Yeah, cable was event placement.  I forgot about that DD costume, that was awesome!  I don’t have that one either.
  • Michael1957
    The Reunions PvP is absolutely awesome. We need lots more of these. 99% of the one trick pony players just got their meta team kicked to the curb. Well played , MPQ devs.  Encore !
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    There's still Carbage/Polaris and probably Prof $.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    edited December 2020
    I'm kind of enjoying bringing out Old Man Daken against these Carbage/Polaris/Profe$$or teams, but it's a healthpack intensive event for sure. I ran Sabretooth/Prowler/Polaris a little bit against some of them, but even boosted their health is a bit on the low side so it didn't have much staying power.

Profe$$or/Rogue has been good also - boosted with that damage reduction she still plays up really well.
  • Michael1957
    There's still Carbage/Polaris and probably Prof $.
    Which I’ve never seen!  Until today all I’ve seen from players with rosters over 200 is Kitty, BRB, Apoc and Okoye. I’m loving the chance to fight a new team with none of the above . 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    I also appreciate an occasional roster limiting event, but only because I have a wide enough bench to cope with it. I’d probably be pretty sad if my couple good characters were locked out.
  • Nibby
    Nibby Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    edited December 2020
    Does anyone know, which story event follows after Strange Sights? 
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    Nibby said:
    Does anyone knows, which story event follows after Strange Sights? 
    The last time we had Strange Sights (10/05/2020), Meet Rocket & Groot came after it. But since we have Meet Rocket & Groot now, the pattern is likely changing. Maybe Unstable ISO-8? It's been a while since we had that one.
  • Xception81
    Xception81 Posts: 424 Mover and Shaker
    helix72 said:
    Nibby said:
    Does anyone knows, which story event follows after Strange Sights? 
    <snip> Maybe Unstable ISO-8? It's been a while since we had that one.
    Agreed it’ll probably be Iso... but maybe Operation SpiderSilk since it was in an original post of events for this month (but maybe that was a mistype). 
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 984 Critical Contributor
    It won't be Unstable Iso-8.
    Per the Throg thread, Honor Among Thieves starts on 12/31/20, followed by Unstable Iso-8 on 1/4/21.
    With Strange Sights now in-game, the only upcoming event we don't know is the event between SS and HAT. That would be the one starting on 12/27; which has to be a 4-day event, meaning Op Spider Silk is a possibility.