MPQ 2020 Holiday Plan

Comments

• Pantera236
    Pantera236 Posts: 508 Critical Contributor
    I bet some of the milestones are season related so we won't get it till season starts
  • Pantera236
    Pantera236 Posts: 508 Critical Contributor
    It says holiday versus season starts today
  • LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 401 Mover and Shaker
    @IceIX
    any word on updates/corrections for Crash of the Titans? In game says next is Nova, the main article still says Spider-Ham
  • Rod5
    Rod5 Posts: 587 Critical Contributor
    So...where are the milestone quests?
  • MadScientist
    MadScientist Posts: 317 Mover and Shaker
    I expect it with today's data push.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    11th, hopefully.
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 784 Critical Contributor
    They have arrived and were certainly worth the wait!!!
  • SaltnPeppa
    SaltnPeppa Posts: 366 Mover and Shaker
    edited December 2020
    Clues:   Please be Master Mold and Toad.   Then bring in the rest of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants - Blob, Pyro and Avalanche.  Then an alliance event on Asteriod M
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,088 Chairperson of the Boards
    So it looks like there is a missing Crash from the list which slots in on the 18th and that should now feature some Ham filled action given the next cover in HfH! Spider-Ham's Crash can be tricky too so I am glad we are getting it.
  • SaltnPeppa
    Any preview news about the 5* releasing  2 days from now?
  • SaltnPeppa
    edited December 2020
    I'm confused.  I thought tomorrow is supposed to be Operation Spider Silk Part 2 as on the calendar, but we have Simulator??
  • Ares76
    Ares76 Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    edited December 2020
    Will Mag5 be the essential for Warlock's release event where you get the 250 shards now? Don't have a cover of him yet (only 400 shards). Still hoping for Deadpool. But who knows. I wish they had some kind of preview in this forum for such purpose...
  • DAZ0273
    So Simulator running. I was really looking forward to Operation Spider Silk 2, hopefully that is just pushed back until after Christmas. Not meaning to complain after all the great new things for the game but this list is all sorts of messed up it seems.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    It seems like copy and paste error is quite common nowadays. Perhaps rushing for deadline before the year end or before they go for long break?
  • DAZ0273
    Yeah, I have no doubt. Too bad we can't have Brigby back but hey-ho.
  • Venomous
    Venomous Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
    What is the theme to the Reunions PvP? Which characters are buffed?
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,386 Chairperson of the Boards
    Even though I already have that Emma Frost costume, picking it up would let me finish my Kitty Pryde from shards. I'm about 1100hp short though; I guess I'll see how it plays out over the next couple days. It's not like i'm all that far away from just getting there on shards anyway.
  • gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    Even though I already have that Emma Frost costume, picking it up would let me finish my Kitty Pryde from shards. I'm about 1100hp short though; I guess I'll see how it plays out over the next couple days. It's not like i'm all that far away from just getting there on shards anyway.

I have the costume as well.  I wish they would switch up the costumes that are offered for HP, but it seems like once a costume is offered one way, that's the way to get it.
    Anyone know if we get HP back for a duplicate costume in an HP pack?
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,769 Chairperson of the Boards
    gravel said:

I have the costume as well.  I wish they would switch up the costumes that are offered for HP, but it seems like once a costume is offered one way, that's the way to get it.
    That would be nice to know... I'll eventually get that Devil Dino costume from the milestone rewards, and yet, I already have it.  I can't help but wonder what happens then...?
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,386 Chairperson of the Boards
    PiMacleod said:
    gravel said:

That would be nice to know... I'll eventually get that Devil Dino costume from the milestone rewards, and yet, I already have it.  I can't help but wonder what happens then...?
    We'll find out together...