MPQ 2020 Holiday Plan

Comments

• Loosie
    Loosie Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    OJSP said:
    Loosie said:
    Crash was not Iceman it was Maria Hill, no sign of R217 and no FF store.
    R217 is available on iOS now.
    Yup, have it loaded now. I guess it was more that updates like this have usually been earlier in the day then it was today. Combined with no FF store (which are usually noon EST, and no Iceman in the Crash).

However as mentioned in the R217 thread, I really like the things they 'fixed' in this update. 
  • SaltnPeppa
    SaltnPeppa Posts: 366 Mover and Shaker
    They spoiled the coming 5* on Thursday.   Master Mold is in the background of the DDQ screen.
  • dingo
    dingo Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    Nothing on Android yet... Who's in the FF store?
  • Pantera236
    Pantera236 Posts: 508 Critical Contributor
    It doesn't say FF "legends" store, it's probably just gonna be higher odds for the top tier 4* characters
  • grenadier
    grenadier Posts: 137 Tile Toppler
    Honey Badger seems possible.

The other possibility is that you catch more flies with a spider, not honey.  So it could be some new Spider-Man variant, or Spider-related character.  Silk, a new Miles or Ghost Spider, etc.
  • St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 631 Critical Contributor
    They spoiled the coming 5* on Thursday.   Master Mold is in the background of the DDQ screen.
    We just had Scorpion release. Next week surely?
  • Marc_Spector
    Marc_Spector Posts: 628 Critical Contributor
    edited December 2020
    Thanks for the updates!

Completely unrelated to MPQ, and just related to the season itself...
    Christmas is a great time of year to put out FEEDERS. ^_^
    Red Cardinals and Christmas Bird Feeder Throw Blanket by csforest  Society6

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,189 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2020
    Polares said:
    For the LOVE OF GOD, that gold sample MUST be a 5 Adam Warlock, and he MUST be good. If he is I am going to forget everything bad from this year, not getting feeders, mediocre Magneto, BUT GIVE ME WARLOCK !!!!!

As noted above by someone else, its Master Mold (you can see him on the right side of the the background in the latest DD background).
    KGB
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,769 Chairperson of the Boards
    I did see that...

...but I assumed that they just threw in a Sentinel in the background.  :: shrug ::

I'm cool with either, frankly.
  • killahKlown
    killahKlown Posts: 583 Critical Contributor
    grenadier said:

The other possibility is that you catch more flies with a spider, not honey.  So it could be some new Spider-Man variant...
    That's not even a thing 
  • Xception81
    Xception81 Posts: 424 Mover and Shaker
    PiMacleod said:
    I did see that...

...but I assumed that they just threw in a Sentinel in the background.  :: shrug ::

I'm cool with either, frankly.
    Yep, agree... I’m seeing that more as a sentinel and not Master Mold. But we’ll find out next week, I suppose. 
  • abominatrix
    abominatrix Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    So yesterday the holiday plan was announced, with a number of items expected to drop today. Now, the day is not over, but let's see how it's going:

R217 - Done!, although the bouncy UI change is not really necessary. Or appreciated.
    Special Ops implemented - Not done
    Versus Event - Snowball Fight - Done! But then, they've done this to us before, so... whatever.
    Deadpool Daily - Clash of the Titans feat. Iceman - There was a clash today, but not iceman
    Cover Store - Fan Favorites - Not done

So, they announced 5 things for today literally 22 hours ago as I write this, one of which required no work, one of which was a UI change that doesn't improve really anything, one of which was not updated to reflect the character, and 2 of which haven't happened yet, but the day is not over, so.... naaaa; won't happen today.

And nothing about yesterday's stealth feeder rollout that actually could have been part of the announcement, and might have been appreciated if the logic was also mentioned. 

I so much want the game to improve, and I think people are trying, but this is just so... normal... 
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    @IceIX even though it clearly seems delayed, could you at least tell us who is IN the Fan Favorites store? Is it the same as the FF store we had for Xmas?
  • thedarkphoenix
    thedarkphoenix Posts: 557 Critical Contributor
    What are milestones? 
  • abominatrix
    abominatrix Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    They haven't really said, but it's on the quests UI and are "coming soon", so I assume that whatever it is, it's that...
  • killahKlown
    killahKlown Posts: 583 Critical Contributor
    @IceIX even though it clearly seems delayed, could you at least tell us who is IN the Fan Favorites store? Is it the same as the FF store we had for Xmas?
    Christmas has not happened yet. 
  • Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    What IceIX failed to mention is this will be their last communication until some time next year, so don't bother asking questions.
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    Whoops. Good catch. Though we may have had a FF last Xmas. I meant is it the store that we had for anniversary?  That was a good store. 
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,189 Chairperson of the Boards
    Whoops. Good catch. Though we may have had a FF last Xmas. I meant is it the store that we had for anniversary?  That was a good store. 
    We've had okoye and kitty in a ton of fan favorite stores. I hope we get the next tier of fan favorites like iHulk, BRB, Thor. Those are the ones I need a few covers for. I have all the anniversary ones already. 

KGB
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,604 Chairperson of the Boards
    KGB said:
    Polares said:
    For the LOVE OF GOD, that gold sample MUST be a 5 Adam Warlock, and he MUST be good. If he is I am going to forget everything bad from this year, not getting feeders, mediocre Magneto, BUT GIVE ME WARLOCK !!!!!

As noted above by someone else, its Master Mold (you can see him on the right side of the the background in the latest DD background).
    KGB
    That's the Sentinel Instigator. One of the new goons added in August. Not Master Mold.