MPQ 2020 Holiday Plan

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,088 Chairperson of the Boards
    You don't normally get offered a cover for the opposing character. I think Iceman has probably just been swapped in but the game is outta sync. I guess the early doors players can report when the Crash goes live in a few hours.
  • DAZ0273
    Whilst I was looking up "Golden Sample" I saw a lot of reference to computer chips which "Overclock" at superiour rates so...5* You know who!
  • DAZ0273
    As for Honey - there is actually a Marvel character called Honey Lemon but surely she is waaaay too obscure.
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:
    You don't normally get offered a cover for the opposing character. I think Iceman has probably just been swapped in but the game is outta sync. I guess the early doors players can report when the Crash goes live in a few hours.
    It’s Maria vs Phil.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 said:
    It’s Maria vs Phil.

So this thread already has incorrect information! Maybe not mentioning feeders was a cut and paste error too...
    My Maria is Lvl 200 I think, should be enough to take down Phil without bothering to champ her.
  • gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    DAZ0273 said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    It’s Maria vs Phil.

So this thread already has incorrect information! Maybe not mentioning feeders was a cut and paste error too...
    My Maria is Lvl 200 I think, should be enough to take down Phil without bothering to champ her.

To be fair, it's called Holiday Plan, and sometimes plans fail.  Quelle suprise.
  • gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    There's a proverb, "Don't judge a book by its cover." Evergreen PvP looks like a peaceful and tranquil pvp to be enjoyed, but deep down inside, it's going to be a bigger bloodshed this year. Looking at the current meta in 4* land (BRB/R4G and Polaris), how many turns will it take for two Polaris to fill the board up with special tiles? 2 or 3 turns? 

This is interesting too, with the boosters locked out, Quake becomes a better counter for iHulk.  She has a green power so she'll be available and yellow at 5 covers will negate most if not all of his passive (depending on levels of course).
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,385 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2020
    I'll probably try starting off with Polaris/BRB/Sandman to get 2 stun colors in there, and an active yellow sandsmash. I used to like Vulture in the middle, but I'm thinking BRB is the stronger play these days as a blue/green battery.
  • DAZ0273
    Seems like Samurai Daken might enjoy all that green.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,385 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:
    Seems like Samurai Daken might enjoy all that green.
    There are a lot of fun green powers; maybe Domino + Daken would be cool to get some of that black-red pipeline moving too.
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 984 Critical Contributor
    DAZ0273 said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    It’s Maria vs Phil.

Hit the Crash with Maria early. Just in case today's data push changes it to Iceman. Could get two Crashes in one day.
    Unlikely, but what's the harm in trying...
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    It’s Maria vs Phil.

Hit the Crash with Maria early. Just in case today's data push changes it to Iceman. Could get two Crashes in one day.

Good advice, will do so as soon as I get home.
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    It’s Maria vs Phil.

That’s exactly what I did. Wouldn’t mind an extra LT...
  • ComputersCookingCats
    ComputersCookingCats Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    DAZ0273 said:
    As for Honey - there is actually a Marvel character called Honey Lemon but surely she is waaaay too obscure.
    There is also a character named Honey Badger.

Gabby is the youngest of the four surviving Sisters, ten clones of Wolverine created by Alchemax Genetics. She, along with Zelda, Bellona, and X23_3PAR managed to escape confinement, and participated in their attacks to punish their creators for the way they were treated.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/honey-badger/4005-124525/

• J0nnythejig
    J0nnythejig Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    I’ll keep hoping (forlornly) that when the ‘Milestone Quests’ go live on Thursday that there’s some retroactive rewards dished out.  Surely it’s got to be tied to Shield Rank?
  • SaltnPeppa
    SaltnPeppa Posts: 366 Mover and Shaker
    DAZ0273 said:
    There is also a character named Honey Badger.

Gabby is the youngest of the four surviving Sisters, ten clones of Wolverine created by Alchemax Genetics. She, along with Zelda, Bellona, and X23_3PAR managed to escape confinement, and participated in their attacks to punish their creators for the way they were treated.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/honey-badger/4005-124525/

Better not be another Wolverine variant.  We have too many already.
  • Loosie
    Loosie Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    edited December 2020
    Are the dates wrong on the OP?

Crash was not Iceman it was Maria Hill, no sign of R217 and no FF store.
  • BigSoftieFF
    BigSoftieFF Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    edited December 2020
    Don’t get me wrong, we give the devs plenty of trouble about bad  5*’s but a FF vault with nothing in it seems harsh 😛
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    For the LOVE OF GOD, that gold sample MUST be a 5 Adam Warlock, and he MUST be good. If he is I am going to forget everything bad from this year, not getting feeders, mediocre Magneto, BUT GIVE ME WARLOCK !!!!!

Pretty please?

Pretty PRETTY please?

Pretty please with sugar on top?
  • SaltnPeppa
    SaltnPeppa Posts: 366 Mover and Shaker
    The new update  bounce animation when picking a battle is dizzying