New Feature in R215: Daily Quests

Options

Comments

• Loosie
    Loosie Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I will say that this is going to be a nice way to speed up the collecting of Spicy tokens.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Has r215 been released on only on certain platforms as of now? I'm on iOS and I still haven't seen it as an available update. 
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Android here and I haven't seen the update yet.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I just thought of something. If you're like me then you probably have a lot of those old retired boosts that you never use so we can use them on these daily quests. I just used the one for Shuri and was able to complete the boost quest and it's not like you have to use the boost on the character that it was created for. I used that boost for Kitty and BRB and it worked fine.
  • NemoAbernnigan
    NemoAbernnigan Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Wait is this already out on the steam version or something? I don't have it yet so I'm a little lost on how people are already play testing the update.
  • Bzhai
    Bzhai Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Not sure if it has been mentioned yet but the Introducing...and Welcome to Shield event counts towards the story achievement. 
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Im on android and historically updates come in about 8 hours always
  • Michael1957
    Michael1957 Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    Options
    It is available on iOS and I think it’s great . Easy to do 6 of 7 in about 5 minutes . Rewards are good especially for 3* and 4* growth .
  • itsuka7
    itsuka7 Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    edited November 2020
    Options
    I like the new quest feature. I did roster a few 1* extra to easily do the train quest in future, and I redid some Red Guardian intro nodes as the first deadline was before my ending clears.
  • y4747
    y4747 Posts: 160 Tile Toppler
    Options
    so, i just finished my daily reqs, and it seemed like the shards were random? i saw teen jean flash there despite not having her as a favorite, but i didn't bother to look at shards counts before/after. can anyone confirm if they're random or favorites?
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    y4747 said:
    so, i just finished my daily reqs, and it seemed like the shards were random? i saw teen jean flash there despite not having her as a favorite, but i didn't bother to look at shards counts before/after. can anyone confirm if they're random or favorites?
    It give sharts for favourited characters. I had C&D as my sole 4* sharget, and got the sharts for them.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,618 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This hadn't hit Android by the time I left home but it sounds like I am gonna need a revolving roster slot. Not the end of the world - I guess I get to see the new(?) 1* animations at least.
  • NemoAbernnigan
    Options
    Man I am chomping at the bit for this update! Still waiting for it to drop for my device, but I'm guessing it'll be pretty soon since you guys have had it for awhile now.
  • NemoAbernnigan
    Options
    Yeah, I went to the app but there was no update option. I play on my Kindle so it's always a bit delayed for me. It'll show up eventually haha.
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,723 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yep.  Still don't have the update.  Checked the Google Play store... no update in sight there either.
  • morgh
    morgh Posts: 539 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Android users are now a day behind on the rewards in comparison to Steam/iOS users.
    Regardless of how small a difference - this is not fair.
  • Loosie
    Loosie Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Today's quest are mostly the same yesterday except for two.

Out:
    Train 3 powers
    Use 3 Health Pack

In:
    Open 4 cover packs
    Use 1 Team-up
  • NemoAbernnigan
    Options
    I was able to update and I managed to collect the 6 free daily rewards. I won't be able to do the full 7 if the purchase quest is a regular one since I am a primarily F2P player, but the 6 gets me 15 shards for my 4* favorite, which is great for me. Nice addition to the game, thanks devs!
  • NemoAbernnigan
    Options
    Loosie said:
    Today's quest are mostly the same yesterday except for two.

Out:
    Train 3 powers
    Use 3 Health Pack

In:
    Open 4 cover packs
    Use 1 Team-up

I think it's highly dependent on SCL, as I didn't have the Health Pack one or the cover pack one, so it's friendlier on us lower level players. The fact that you have to actually train 3 levels of a non-champed champion is definitely the main gating element for me so far.
  • Michael1957
    Michael1957 Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    Options
    morgh said:
    Android users are now a day behind on the rewards in comparison to Steam/iOS users.
    Regardless of how small a difference - this is not fair.
    You get what you pay for , that’s how the world works