R192: Champion Rewards Updates

Options

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,631 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ah that would explain that. Totally confused otherwise as to what was received.
  • bowla33
    bowla33 Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    Options
    @IceIX is either a straight up liar or the devs fed him bullspit. 

This game gets no investment from me any longer. 

No shards match the mile stones noted, significantly less covers for NEW 5* feeders and reduced rewards for new 4s. 
  • statnut
    statnut Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    Options
    gotskott said:
    It feels like all my goals have been moved further away and will take longer to achieve. Went to play this morning and a feeling of "Why bother?" just came over me.

On the plus side, more free time to work on real life goals and extra money each month. Thanks Devs! 

(Actually, I really appreciate those people who actually do the work of writing this game. It's been fun to play and they've done a lot of hard work to make it enjoyable. Thank you, even if I don't agree with what those in charge decided.) 
    Honestly, I'm starting to feel the same way, and I'm sure we're not alone.
  • tsdchaos
    tsdchaos Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I am not active on the forums, but I honestly feel like I need to point this out. A lot of people are really just whining over a perceived slight. Three days ago, you all didn't know what the new rewards would be for champ levels. Yesterday you found out what they were. Today you all got shards and covers for champ levels you had already received rewards for. Now you are complaining that the extra rewards for doing nothing are not good enough. You say you paid to play this game, well good for you. You got HP and CP and ISO out of that. You got LL tokens and covers for 4* and 5* covers. Now you got more covers and shards for no extra investment. Maybe stop complaining so much, realize you got some extra rewards at no additional investment, and enjoy the game. Or don't. You are also welcome to quit. Maybe then there will be fewer voices complaining about how their free stuff isn't as good as they want.
  • tsdchaos
    Options
    Nope. Got 0 connection with the company. I just enjoy the game and don't like seeing people **** all over free stuff because they feel they are entitled to more free stuff
  • Razuhlui
    Razuhlui Posts: 34 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Did anyone mentioned that there is no costume on the first day of the vip? Silently changed. 
  • tsdchaos
    Options
    TSD, it is just odd that your first post rails against the other players right now. Maybe it is also the timing.
    I understand why it might seem odd. But i simply enjoy lurking most of the time. The devs communicate on discord and the forums through official channels. 
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 982 Critical Contributor
    Options
    tsdchaos said:
    TSD, it is just odd that your first post rails against the other players right now. Maybe it is also the timing.
    I understand why it might seem odd. But i simply enjoy lurking most of the time. The devs communicate on discord and the forums through official channels. 
    Is Discord an official communication channel?
  • Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Options
    DAZ0273 said:
    Ah that would explain that. Totally confused otherwise as to what was received.
    Me, too. And it's mighty hard to figure out just what was received because there's no audit trail or history button or whatever. From what I have tracked down so far, some of it seems right, some of it not.

I will say, however, that it is not at all like what I think we were led to believe was going to happen...
  • shinnaruto
    shinnaruto Posts: 60 Match Maker
    Options
    MegaBee said:
    tsdchaos said:
    MegaBee, I saw the post that the update to the rewards were rolled out as intended first on Discord.
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    MegaBee said:
    tsdchaos said:
    Nope.  Which is why you're more likely to find devs there rather than in the official forums.