SHIELD Season 2 (May 21 - Jun 15)

Options

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    My plan for season 2: Finish top 10 only in the events that im interested, like fresh cut.
    Never spend more than 150hp in each pvp.
    More 10 packs as rewards? Never get any luck in tokens anyway.
  • Arogntbastrd
    Arogntbastrd Posts: 1,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Grazzt. I see you chilling at 0 *above* me in the s2 training simulator

I will catch you!
  • Unknown
    Options

I will catch you!
    Lol, I prefer being bottom now , go ahead icon_lol.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Who wants to bet there will be 2 super forum brackets due to nudging.

I almost want to skip Psylocke pvp to "potentially" avoid it, almost.
  • Unknown
    Options
    if people avoid this season, I bet i can make 5000 points in weeks time icon_e_surprised.gif take another shot at better 2* transitioning!

and its funny, from all the grinding i just did, I am like now #28 or something of that nature in Fresh cut, until i get attacked that is.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Zhirrzh wrote:
    morgh wrote:
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    While I wouldn't object to a Blue Fury, getting the second cover is always much, much less important than getting the first. Getting one lets you use him for essential missions. Getting two lets you get to level 34.
    Not so unimportant for people who are actually GOING to buy his remaining covers icon_e_wink.gif

I am already looking forward to the day I face someone with a 0/0/5 Fury at the max level that many covers lets you get to. Someone will do it. I was facing level 141 max cover Dakens when it was only possible to have won 1/1/1, there are people with more dollars than sense.

His name is Colognossier (retribution alliance) he is one of our true whales. He has already brought Fury to 5 purple and lvl 107. I'm jelly but it's also too early for me to be maxxing one color out bc yellow and blue are unknown.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Zhirrzh wrote:
    morgh wrote:
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    While I wouldn't object to a Blue Fury, getting the second cover is always much, much less important than getting the first. Getting one lets you use him for essential missions. Getting two lets you get to level 34.
    Not so unimportant for people who are actually GOING to buy his remaining covers icon_e_wink.gif

I am already looking forward to the day I face someone with a 0/0/5 Fury at the max level that many covers lets you get to. Someone will do it. I was facing level 141 max cover Dakens when it was only possible to have won 1/1/1, there are people with more dollars than sense.

His name is Colognossier (retribution alliance) he is one of our true whales. He has already brought Fury to 5 purple and lvl 107. I'm jelly but it's also too early for me to be maxxing one color out bc yellow and blue are unknown.
    lol wow just wow.
  • franckynight
    franckynight Posts: 582 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Grazzt wrote:
    My plan for season 2: Finish top 10 only in the events that im interested, like fresh cut.
    Never spend more than 150hp in each pvp.
    More 10 packs as rewards? Never get any luck in tokens anyway.
    I will follow this pattern too..
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Zhirrzh wrote:
    morgh wrote:
    Ben Grimm wrote:

I just checked and Slobofix apparently didn't get up yet, because she hasn't cashed in her Fury.
    That'll be another 0/0/5.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Bowgentle wrote:
    I just checked and Slobofix apparently didn't get up yet, because she hasn't cashed in her Fury.

can't forget about "nomistake!" lol I don't understand these people. I wish I could see their bank account info...
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    Slobofix is a rich prince AND a girl? icon_eek.gif

As for S2, for the love of pasta, stop with Rags/Loki already - although no, please continue, I can save up my HP that way.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I just really hope they give out better covers for rewards (we don't really want ragnarok loki or daredevil, please avoid those) and vary the featured characters more, last time we had multiple repeats which was annoying, it meant that those heros were most likely given out as prizes multiple times too.

I wish they had left us at least a week break but oh well. Also why do the prizes for shield simulator suck so much? can we start the 3 star covers earlier in progression, even if they are bad ones?
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    sms4002 wrote:
    Bowgentle wrote:

can't forget about "nomistake!" lol I don't understand these people. I wish I could see their bank account info...

See Slobo awake.
    No maxed Fury covers yet.
    I am disappoint.
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    Just tried using Fury in training (feel free to hit me BTW!) but seed teams don't stand a chance - I think I've managed to get 10 purple max so far before they're all dead. Maybe running Psyduck and OBW with him was a mistake icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    morgh wrote:
    Ben Grimm wrote:

They can wipe their tears with their piles and piles of money.
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    Options
    I had to share as I found this funny this morning. First, I completely forgot that the sub ended at noon, I thought it was a midnight end for some stupid reason. Anyway, the one node that had Psylocke, Storm, and some putz...I put Hulk against them...

This made for a comical exchange...Hulk would damage someone, Storm would respond with Raging Tempest and this would trigger Hulk's Anger, which would trigger Raging Tempest...This went on for a few turns...it's the dumb things in this game that I enjoy.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I had to share as I found this funny this morning. First, I completely forgot that the sub ended at noon, I thought it was a midnight end for some stupid reason. Anyway, the one node that had Psylocke, Storm, and some putz...I put Hulk against them...

This made for a comical exchange...Hulk would damage someone, Storm would respond with Raging Tempest and this would trigger Hulk's Anger, which would trigger Raging Tempest...This went on for a few turns...it's the dumb things in this game that I enjoy.

Dunno if you were around during the old Classic Storm era where she did 1400 tempests when allies got hit for 20%. But essentially whoever got hit for 20% first would trigger the domino effect onto both teams. Was funny to watch but definitely killed health packs lol.
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    Options
    datKrow wrote:

Dunno if you were around during the old Classic Storm era where she did 1400 tempests when allies got hit for 20%. But essentially whoever got hit for 20% first would trigger the domino effect onto both teams. Was funny to watch but definitely killed health packs lol.

Oh yea, those were the days. Storm's killing each other off left and right. I didn't know about the forums at the time (or just learned of them), and was initially confused by the damage change.

I also realize that I posted this in the wrong topic. Whatevs.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Grazzt wrote:

I will catch you!
    Lol, I prefer being bottom now , go ahead icon_lol.gif

Well played Freudian slip. Well played.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I just realized how insignificant all the 1 stars from shield training are now that they give them out for winning matches :s rather just see like 200 iso at each of those progression marks