SHIELD Season 2 (May 21 - Jun 15)

167891012»

Comments

• over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    anybody know if they saw where batman inc placed? My phone died 27 hours ago. I know, perfect timing right? I have this bad feeling I did a bunch of recruiting work only to be screwed over by thorkachu using thunder shock on my phone. I had about 2k in points i played to do, and looking at scores, that easily could have been the difference between a top 100 and ...not.
    81. Batman Inc 172162
    viewtopic.php?f=20&t=9777
  • rbdragon
    rbdragon Posts: 479 Mover and Shaker
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Made 3rd in my season bracket, which pleases me since I spent the better part of yesterday racking up points in training.
    First was never in doubt, ClubberLangX by a landslide, almost 2K ahead of STALKER7.

Congrats to all my bracket buddies!

Now I got 7 ten packs stored up, lol.

I saw you near me in the 30's for a while and then today...you were gone...lol

Ended up 24th myself - much higher than in season 1.

For alliances:
    #58 - The Vigilantes 175776
    #59 - Retribution 175673
    #60 - Triskelion 175480
    #61 - Reign of Magus 175384
    #62 - Pax Romana 175341
    #63 - ScarFighters 175112
    #64 - Godlike 174846
    #65 - porkchops crew 174835
    #66 - SgMarvel 174028
    #67 - Wrecking Crew 173962
  • locked wrote:
    anybody know if they saw where batman inc placed? My phone died 27 hours ago. I know, perfect timing right? I have this bad feeling I did a bunch of recruiting work only to be screwed over by thorkachu using thunder shock on my phone. I had about 2k in points i played to do, and looking at scores, that easily could have been the difference between a top 100 and ...not.
    81. Batman Inc 172162
    viewtopic.php?f=20&t=9777

cool thanks. and YAY team. Thanks for carrying me through my horribly timed phone troubles. now to see if i can fix it or if i have to see what d3 is willing to do to get me my account on another device (not linked to facebook).
  • mohio wrote:
    iGSUci8.png?2

I think we went from 100 to 75 in the last 2.5 hours. Was quite a nice effort from my team icon_e_smile.gif. A few of us were sweating it out in the chat for a little while.

edit: forgot - congrats to Nazerith who won my seasons bracket (quite comfortably), and to all the other winners/top 100 alliances, etc. Hard fought and well deserved if I dare say so.

Thank you Sir and congrats to you as well!
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    mohio wrote:
    iGSUci8.png?2

I think we went from 100 to 75 in the last 2.5 hours. Was quite a nice effort from my team icon_e_smile.gif. A few of us were sweating it out in the chat for a little while.

edit: forgot - congrats to Nazerith who won my seasons bracket (quite comfortably), and to all the other winners/top 100 alliances, etc. Hard fought and well deserved if I dare say so.

Hey!! I see my name in lights icon_e_smile.gif (we are #77 if you cant see us)

Our alliance did the same thing, it was weird. We were #104-#110 like up to 4 hours before the end. People calling each other out in chat also, lol. Then I had to sign-off for dinner plans with the family. Checked after the event ended and was shocked to see we finished with clear sailing. All the early panic for no reason.
  • It's always good to have one or two guys in the alliance to 'whip the others' into shape. But if you have too many, it can become annoying or lead to fingerpointing.
  • the tacos were hovering around top 10 early in the day and we decided that we should push for top 10. made it by ~400 points. we werent sweating it but we are glad to have eeked into #10.

congrats to everyone who made it through season 2 with the sanity...NOW GET OUT THERE and grind season 3. lol

marc