SHIELD Season 2 (May 21 - Jun 15)

Options

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Pamizard wrote:
    thanks to focusing on the Pve event at the same time with the season, I finally have one character close to 85. Now I have a chance to get 5000 points easily (hopefully) Those in my bracket, beware of my soon to be 85 ares icon_twisted.gif
    I hope we're talking about 4/4/5 Ares?
  • Unknown
    Options
    my 10 pack only had 1 human torch cover
  • rbdragon
    rbdragon Posts: 479 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    That 10 pack was as sad as can be without having bagman:
    3 moonstones (2 red, one black)
    3 mHawk (all red)
    ares yellow
    aWolvie green
    bullseye black
    obw blue

2500 ISO it is...good thing I'm not looking for any 3* covers or anything icon_rolleyes.gif
  • DirigiblePilot
    DirigiblePilot Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    So my goal is the 10-pack at 5000, and thus far I have been achieving a little over 500 points per tournament, because that will set me on the right track. I currently have 2712- assuming I average 500 points per PvP until the end, I believe I will make it, because 14 days = 6 more tournaments, so I should scrape by. I'm taking it pretty relaxedly.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Ye Olde Bagpack contained:
    Doom (needed, but unlikely to be leveled)
    Torch (needed)
    Wolvie
    Bagman
    LThor (needed, now 4/2/5, need 3 more yellow)
    Daken
    Thorx2
    Ares

Hawkbag

I'm rather pleased with that. I'd have fought for the HT and LT covers in pvp, so this was nice. And 1750 will get almost a level on someone.
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    I'm another event or more getting mine yet (about 3800 points) but I haven't really done anything in SHIELD training apart from one or two matches to get on the leaderboard so far.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    My 5000 10-pack gave me 2 golds: 5th yellow Spidey (hoorah! Now I can story-heal more efficiently! Pity I only have to do that once a week maybe) and an applicable green IW (more trophies to dust!). At least I don't have to feel bad about deleting Punisher, Hood and Magneto covers.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Getting close to my 10 pack but the last 2 pvps have been just horrible for me. Pretty much 100% matched against lvl 141 teams, of which I have none. Barely broke 600 in the last one, mostly by boosting and waiting for health packs.

I want to open my 10 pack cuz, you know, I need 10 bagmen. Haven't touched shield training yet, so imma go there for some easy points. Do 5 seed teams ans have 100 points or whatever and...****? Is this a joke? All 5 nodes are level 141 teams. They are all worth 50 points though. Why? Because this matchmaking aystem is going all the way up to 1400+ point players just to screw me.

Slogging through **** pvp tournaments is bad enough. I'm not doing the same for shield training to get a bunch of 1* garbage.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Options
    I see we're in the same bracket again davomite!
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Emeryt wrote:
    Pamizard wrote:
    thanks to focusing on the Pve event at the same time with the season, I finally have one character close to 85. Now I have a chance to get 5000 points easily (hopefully) Those in my bracket, beware of my soon to be 85 ares icon_twisted.gif
    Pamizard wrote:
    well i better get back into this so i can get the fresh cut coin, psylocke is making me slack off

and thats because i've started playing Marvel Heroes since I got my new laptop and lets just say today I bought a gift card for the game just so I can buy her as a character since she has recently been added and I've been kicking butt with her

but now we have to kick butt back here so yeah icon_razz.gif
    Last visited:Fri May 30, 2014 12:24 pm

icon_e_sad.gif
  • Abralicious
    Abralicious Posts: 56 Match Maker
    Options
    I got a Doctor Doom and a Rag in my 10-pack. The rest was maxed out 2 star covers. Pretty disappointed.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Emeryt wrote:
    Pamizard wrote:
    Pamizard wrote:
    well i better get back into this so i can get the fresh cut coin, psylocke is making me slack off

and thats because i've started playing Marvel Heroes since I got my new laptop and lets just say today I bought a gift card for the game just so I can buy her as a character since she has recently been added and I've been kicking butt with her

but now we have to kick butt back here so yeah icon_razz.gif
    Last visited:Fri May 30, 2014 12:24 pm

icon_e_sad.gif
    Is Your wife, my fellow scAvenger btw, aware that You're stalking other women?
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Emeryt wrote:
    Is Your wife, my fellow scAvenger btw, aware that You're stalking other women?
    Yeah, somewhat.
    She does it most of the time, too.
    And you better be nice to her icon_e_wink.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    and i haven't been on in a while sorry guys and now because of that im being put up against teams i am not feeling confident about going against

and thats because im stuck with 3/2/5 obw at level 61

And now that the new panther event started im looking at her blue in the rewards, but im being put up against challenges

D; how am i suppose to battle when i only have one level 85 and no one else is there i mean thor is close but im not having two tanks and no healer

Edit: Oh and another sad thing is i have ares at 5/4/5 until i can get another red to show up somehow then i can change him to 4/4/5 like he should be.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    Play seed teams in Lightning Rounds, Pamizard, they are easy enough for you to take out and get a bunch of ISO/1-2* covers.
    Just threw out some oBW blue and black won against those.
    You have to join a round as soon as it starts to actually see easy seed teams. Some of the uber-easy ones are ChopStuck, Kickthatkick, freerangecage, etc.
  • gambl0r312
    gambl0r312 Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    locked wrote:
    Play seed teams in Lightning Rounds, Pamizard, they are easy enough for you to take out and get a bunch of ISO/1-2* covers.
    Just threw out some oBW blue and black won against those.
    You have to join a round as soon as it starts to actually see easy seed teams. Some of the uber-easy ones are ChopStuck, Kickthatkick, freerangecage, etc.

+1, and when locked means as soon as it starts, she means it like, "set a timer" so that you don't miss the start of a round. I've been a couple mins late opening that LR, and even as little as a couple mins means the difference between getting faceroll/easymode/seed teams and seeing 3x141s icon_e_surprised.gif

(or whatever the MMR deems to be your challenge level, so 85sx3?)

good luck farming!

(...and you may want to hit skip on the Battle Angel "seed team" for now...)
  • Unknown
    Options
    image.jpg

I c u thar
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    Toxicadam wrote:
    image.jpg

I c u thar

Hah. That's a pretty rough bottom 7.
  • Ebolamonkey84
    Ebolamonkey84 Posts: 509 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Do you all think it is possible for someone with only lvl 85 2* characters to hit the 3* progression rewards in the Simulator? I don't care what my final score is in it but I would like to try to get to 3200 before the end of season rush.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Do you all think it is possible for someone with only lvl 85 2* characters to hit the 3* progression rewards in the Simulator? I don't care what my final score is in it but I would like to try to get to 3200 before the end of season rush.

The highest score in my Sim bracket is around 2500 and has been shield-hopping for days now. He also has a beefy 3* roster, which means that with a 2 x max 2* team you'll probably start getting eaten up in the 1600-1800 range. Pushing for 3200 doesn't seem very likely, sorry.