Should they nerf BSZ?

Options
starfall
starfall Posts: 1,727 Chairperson of the Boards
I couldn't find one of these anywhere on the forum so I thought I'd start one. There's are so many threads with so much discussion about how unhealthy BSZ is for the game, or how fun it is to play with, that some actual numbers might be useful.

Should they nerf BSZ? 84 votes

Yes
39%
madwrenVolrakkhurramDodecapodcmassive13arNerooctal9GrizzoMtGPQmrixl2520ZW2007-StormcrowThéséeUweTellkampfFurksMatthewGilescloneElfNeedsFoodLaeuftbeidirMburn7Kinesia 33 votes
No
51%
bobby_2613AmoXJSbk1234nerdstrapandrewvanmarleTherosWiLDRAGEAzerackJopeX37EglyntineMachineFindingHeart8rafalelewereotterdj55Gunmix25DropspotIworbBeclasFroggy 43 votes
I don't mind either way
9%
sjechuaFalizarTomBNinjaETilwin90JackGunnerzypherosHoradrim 8 votes

Comments

• Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yes
    Simple nerf:  Cap stored mana at 6.

It keeps it powerful and loopy but not overpowered and infinitely loopy
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,230 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yes
    It warps the entire game.

• Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yes
    Mburn7 said:
    Simple nerf:  Cap stored mana at 6.

It keeps it powerful and loopy but not overpowered and infinitely loopy
    .. But raise the normal cost to ten, so keeping the same mana overall.
  • andrewvanmarle
    andrewvanmarle Posts: 971 Critical Contributor
    Options
    No
    Do we really need - another- thread griping about this card? 
  • bobby_2613
    bobby_2613 Posts: 83 Match Maker
    Options
    No
    starfall said:
    I don't mean to be rude but... Don't you get bored always talking about the same thing?
    I alternate between the two things. BSZ ruining the competitive game, and the new mastery system being unfair.
    Gotcha!  :D
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Options
    Yes
    Until the devs finally manage to at least show a reaction.. Yep. And even if it doesn't lead to a nerf, it might make them more careful in the future
  • Elektrophorus
    Elektrophorus Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    Options
    No
    Honestly, the AI is terrible at using it anyway.
  • WiLDRAGE
    WiLDRAGE Posts: 145 Tile Toppler
    Options
    No
    It actually works as written and doesn't cause soft-locks, leave it alone.
  • andrewvanmarle
    andrewvanmarle Posts: 971 Critical Contributor
    Options
    No
    Until the devs finally manage to at least show a reaction.. Yep. And even if it doesn't lead to a nerf, it might make them more careful in the future
    You mean gripe and gripe until you get your way? I'd thought that beneath you. . 
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Options
    Yes
    You mean gripe and gripe until you get your way? I'd thought that beneath you. . 
    A reaction. Not necessarily the one I want. But that's the way of communication the devs seem to prefer - if there's not a lot of noise, there's no chance they get involved in any way. For some reason they want their players upset.
    I'm also done being productive over here thanks to the ridiculous decisions regarding the player level nonsense and the loop thingy.
    I like a competitive game, others just like winning with as little challenge as possible.
    The devs seem to be on your side anyway, making cards like bsz, lobotomizing Greg and beating that poor boy up furtherly and adding a system only preventing the AI from looping instead of balancing their game properly.

• Brakkis
    Brakkis Posts: 777 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Yes
    WiLDRAGE said:
    It actually works as written and doesn't cause soft-locks, leave it alone.
    Except for when the LPS overlay pops up because of BSZ and causes a soft-lock.

Better than sitting around saying nothing about a very obviously broken card that needs to be altered to reduce it's power and it's skew on the color pie. If nothing is said now about this card, even if it's not changed, it will lead to them adding additional cards with newer sets that are just as broken, if not worse.

It's called speaking up for change and shoving your head in the sand; or worse, defending the prevention of change, is infinitely worse in this regard.
This discussion has been closed.