Avengers: Endgame Celebration! *Updated (5/20/19)

Options

Comments

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    it's a good thing Stormbringer can't be used in PVP...that seems like it would turn Gladiathor into the new Gambit 2.0 just about.

A lot of AP generation on these new ones it seems. I like Arc Reactor, that's a really solid upgrade to 5* Iron Man with the critical boost.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2019
    Options
    I find Stormbreaker meh and the three colour tiles creation happens only at the start of the battle, not at the start of the turn.

And support for only 250 HP per pull. 4975hp for 10 pulls. 19675 for 40 pulls.
    I feel like pulling them. 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
    Even if it is just start of battle, having 3 of each color pop on to the board to kickstart his nonsense seems pretty powerful. Odds are pretty strong at least some of those are going to create matches, which helps an offensive half-health Thor that would otherwise have to wait a turn to accrue that free AP.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2019
    Options
    I think it creates 3 tiles of one colour at 43% chance, but the colour will be either green, red or yellow at the start of the battle, unless I misunderstood your statement.

Pulled a single token and got a dupe. Boo!
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,477 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It seems like they are turbo charging players in pve mode.  But at this rate, sub 30min scl9 clears will be the default and not the t10 exception.

maybe they are laying the ground work for middle class rosters to play higher scaled enemies?
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Phumade said:
    It seems like they are turbo charging players in pve mode.  But at this rate, sub 30min scl9 clears will be the default and not the t10 exception.

maybe they are laying the ground work for middle class rosters to play higher scaled enemies?
    Hopefully our "coming soon" scl 10 is near.
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I bought a 10 pack in the support store.

I got a 3* web shooters, that was my highest star value.

I got a 2* arc reactor, and 1* windows batons and sanctum sanctum. Nothing else new or an upgrade on my existing supports. Overall not bad.
  • Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 581 Critical Contributor
    Options
    So far I got a daily deal (got 250 hp from a taco token today, so no brainer that one) and it gave me a 1* Chewie, which i didnt have yet, so yay. :)

Very unsure about going for a 10pack though. Seems really pricey to me and getting 10x 1* dupes might just break me for good.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,669 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    n25philly said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    The Magik ST requirement is by far the meanest for a while. With full on 4* dilution and no chance to earn covers. We shouldn't rely on bonus heroes is the accepted wisdom but what other option is left? I haven't had a bonus hero 4* in about 30 pulls myself, so basically this is a waste of time even bothering about it.
    You haven't had a bones hero in 30 pulls?  I don't keep count so I can't give it a number, but it's been almosr 4 months for me on an account that I don't hoard at all on and have used every legendary token/cp on.  So close to being done with this tinykitty and this game
    So we both agree it sucks, right?
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    *Added links to full details for Sanctum Sanctorum, Black Widow's Batons, Arc Reactor, and Stormbreaker
  • n25philly
    n25philly Posts: 426 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    DAZ0273 said:
    n25philly said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    The Magik ST requirement is by far the meanest for a while. With full on 4* dilution and no chance to earn covers. We shouldn't rely on bonus heroes is the accepted wisdom but what other option is left? I haven't had a bonus hero 4* in about 30 pulls myself, so basically this is a waste of time even bothering about it.
    You haven't had a bones hero in 30 pulls?  I don't keep count so I can't give it a number, but it's been almosr 4 months for me on an account that I don't hoard at all on and have used every legendary token/cp on.  So close to being done with this tinykitty and this game
    So we both agree it sucks, right?
    lol, I was hoping my story would make you feel better.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    edited April 2019
    Options
    I started tracking my pulls in a simple google sheet quite awhile ago. i have a tab for latest and a tab for classic (which I was pulling from heavily at the time). It shows pretty clearly when you're on a down streak, and you can see when they break how many you got on the back of it. My longest dry spell for 5*s since I started keeping it was 22, then it broke with 3 5*s in a row. It's been like that for me since I started tracking - any time I get a significant gap, it'll break with a couple to a few in reasonably rapid succession.  I have an alliance mate who pulls cp in classic and LTs as he gets them, and when you're split between 2 pools of odds like that, a run of 8 in one and 9 in the other just feels like a 17 pull dry spell if you don't consider they're different. (that may not be what's happening for y'all, just saying until you have metrics, you have feelings and opinions, you know?)
  • kennn712
    kennn712 Posts: 69 Match Maker
    Options
    Bought a 10-pack and the daily offer. Got about 3 Arc Reactors BUT I also got the 5-star BW Batons. Leveled it to 250 and it will be perfect for my 5-star Daredevil in PvE :)
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @Brigby as my standard question is when new supports come out, when should we expect these is support tokens?  Also, will the support token store be updated any time soon.  

Definition of “any time soon” is within the next month. 
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,509 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @Brigby as my standard question is when new supports come out, when should we expect these is support tokens?  Also, will the support token store be updated any time soon.  

TBH, I suspect the latter is indelibly tied to the fate of the "Support Circuit" PVE, which means that he won't have any information unless he has information on that.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,349 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Kra-Van launched on 4/1/18 for April Fool's and I assume will remain unattainable as well until the undetermined date they decide what they are going to do about Support Circuit, and then implement said plan, and launch it.

Maybe 4 months or so.

I mean, we were stuck with the Duplicate 18 from about May of 2018 until January 2019.
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I’m disappointed to see the end of double iso pve so soon. It carries on in pvp and in DDQ but stops in pve... what’s up with that?
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,349 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Double Iso-8
    All Iso-8 from event rewards, starting Monday 4/22 to Sunday 4/28, will give double Iso-8!

----

So the DDQ is continuing from its start date - 4 days ago?  and the Gamora PVP officially started on Sunday 4/28.  These are the last two double iso events for the Endgame celebration.

The Cosmic Chaos event started on Monday 4/29 and so isn't part of the double iso events.
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    GrimSkald said:

TBH, I suspect the latter is indelibly tied to the fate of the "Support Circuit" PVE, which means that he won't have any information unless he has information on that.
    Oh I don’t expect an answer at all.  I think we all kinda know what the answer or lack of an answer is.  Doesn’t mean I won’t keep asking the obvious questions.  
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DAZ0273 said:
    QFT.
    The trend of a recent release in Shield Training is established, but the upcoming event featuring Magik is the first time she has been available through progression since her release. The others prior to this were all featured multiple times before their Shield Training appearance.
    Well, there was that one time they featured a character who wasn't even available in tokens at that point.  For that one run, it wasn't even possible to spend your way to the required level.