Avengers: Endgame Celebration! *Updated (5/20/19)

Options
1121314151618»

Comments

• The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    GrimSkald said:
    Yasuru said:
    Looking through the existing 4s, there's no one else logical to feed Rescue.  My guesses for feeders are:

Kingpin - Miles Morales
    Cable - Bishop
    Dr. Strange - Mordo
    Kitty Pryde - Emma Frost
    Archangel - Prof X
    Gambit - Rogue
    GED - Invis. Woman
    Hela - Thor
    Rescue - Iron Man.

That being said, I only a expect feeder for Strange.  Rescue would be a surprise, and no one else has ties to Endgame
    I know he's easy to forget, but the 5* Hulk also does not have a Feeder.  Cho would be the obvious pick for him since MEH feeds Loki.  Red Hulk could also feed him, as could theoretically IMHB.
    There are tons and tons of options for Kitty, Gambit, and Archangel above.   Honestly, the best choice of Kitty would probably be Magik or Nightcrawler, as they were closest to her in the X-Men.  She also dated Star Lord recently, but they tend to go with more classic links.  Gambit has Rogue, of course, Archangel doesn't really have anyone extremely close (I think he and Psylocke dated, but she's a 3*,) but any of the X-Men will do.
    We'll probably see a feeder for Strange for Endgame, though the Hulk is also possible.  I hope they'll tie the Hulk feeder with his rework - he so, so desperately needs one - he is easily the worst 5* out there.  Yes, including the Wasp.
    They said on the podcast that they are not reworking Banner, it is so low of a priority it doesn’t even seem that they are “thinking of it”.  
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    GrimSkald said:
    Yasuru said:
    Looking through the existing 4s, there's no one else logical to feed Rescue.  My guesses for feeders are:

Kingpin - Miles Morales
    Cable - Bishop
    Dr. Strange - Mordo
    Kitty Pryde - Emma Frost
    Archangel - Prof X
    Gambit - Rogue
    GED - Invis. Woman
    Hela - Thor
    Rescue - Iron Man.

That being said, I only a expect feeder for Strange.  Rescue would be a surprise, and no one else has ties to Endgame
    I know he's easy to forget, but the 5* Hulk also does not have a Feeder.  Cho would be the obvious pick for him since MEH feeds Loki.  Red Hulk could also feed him, as could theoretically IMHB.
    There are tons and tons of options for Kitty, Gambit, and Archangel above.   Honestly, the best choice of Kitty would probably be Magik or Nightcrawler, as they were closest to her in the X-Men.  She also dated Star Lord recently, but they tend to go with more classic links.  Gambit has Rogue, of course, Archangel doesn't really have anyone extremely close (I think he and Psylocke dated, but she's a 3*,) but any of the X-Men will do.
    We'll probably see a feeder for Strange for Endgame, though the Hulk is also possible.  I hope they'll tie the Hulk feeder with his rework - he so, so desperately needs one - he is easily the worst 5* out there.  Yes, including the Wasp.
    Lots of options for Cable, too. In addition to Bishop, there's Cyclops, XFDP, even Teen Jean, since she wasn't picked for Phoenix (though that last one is a bit of a stretch. But no more a stretch than Jubilee feeding Phoenix).
  • Therealsmkspy
    Therealsmkspy Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Domino too

Don't care who we get at this point other than super new characters, just gives us some feeders. Feeders are the only thing that keeps me barely interested in the game anymore cause the five star game is so broken once you reach it. 

Devs playing old fisherman with a dollar on the hook is not doing them any favors. 
  • Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 581 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'm almost afraid to ask, but it is Friday.... any chance of some week 6 info?
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm almost afraid to ask, but it is Friday.... any chance of some week 6 info?

• jgomes32
    jgomes32 Posts: 381 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Mordo to feed Strange friday.
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Brigby keeps his fridge intact.  :D

Very pleased. 
  • SymmeTrey
    SymmeTrey Posts: 170 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Glad to see Strange getting a feeder. I bet they are holding back a Hulk feeder until Banner gets a rework, a la 5-star Doc Ock.
  • Therealsmkspy
    Options
    Hopefully, he'll be a feeder for the DVD release in a few months. 
  • IYeaheahI
    IYeaheahI Posts: 53 Match Maker
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Is there any chance we can change the color order of the rewards? Yellow is the most usefull color, purple not so much....

Nevertheless, I am gratefull for the Str5nge feeder, thank you for that
  • Ares76
    Ares76 Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    Options
    IYeaheahI said:
    Is there any chance we can change the color order of the rewards? Yellow is the most usefull color, purple not so much....

Yes, the color order doesn't help my 2/2/0 Strange at all. My level 295 Mordo will grant me another purple and another blue soon:-(
  • Therealsmkspy
    Options
    IYeaheahI said:

I think we got that with Okoye, but no one since then
  • Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Options
    IYeaheahI said:

My 0/3/1 Doctor is pretty excited...
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    IYeaheahI said:

I think we got that with Okoye, but no one since then
    Jessica Jones is the one with the covers rewarded out of order. Hers go top, bottom, middle. All others go top to bottom. 
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,942 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    IYeaheahI said:

Though it's obvious it was going to go Blue/Purple/Yellow, it's just another kick in the teeth for my 5/3/3 Strange who in the past 4 weeks has gotten a Blue cover from Daily Resupply (saved) and seen 2 HfH Blue offers (passed up) and now another Blue (saved) from my 290 Mordo.

It's hard enough covering classic 5* without this kind of over abundance of 1 color appearing. HfH offers at the very least should be revamped to 250 for any color of choice (I wouldn't even mind if it cost 250 HP to switch the offer color).

KGB
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @Brigby
    In week 3 we got some new cool supports.  Any idea when we will be able to get these in the support store?  Any updates on when this will be updated?  
  • LifeofAgony
    LifeofAgony Posts: 690 Critical Contributor
    Options
    SymmeTrey said:
    Glad to see Strange getting a feeder. I bet they are holding back a Hulk feeder until Banner gets a rework, a la 5-star Doc Ock.
    The devs who were on the puzzle warriors podcast said there’s no banner re-work even under the “we’re thinking about it” category.  It’s a non-starter unfortunately.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,312 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    SymmeTrey said:
    The devs who were on the puzzle warriors podcast said there’s no banner re-work even under the “we’re thinking about it” category.  It’s a non-starter unfortunately.
    He’s broken and barely works. The issue isn’t how badly he needs the rework. It’s how much work the devs would need to commit to it vs the expected return. 

Just please make a new 5* Hulk instead.  Endgame made the choice easy.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    bluewolf said:
    SymmeTrey said:
    He’s broken and barely works. The issue isn’t how badly he needs the rework. It’s how much work the devs would need to commit to it vs the expected return. 

Just please make a new 5* Hulk instead.  Endgame made the choice easy.
    My vote would be for a complete overhaul, but not as new, just change him to professor hulk, and keep him in classics, and it is time for classic tokens. 
  • Ares76
    Ares76 Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    Options
    The timing for the champion reward update is a bite weird. I am a big fan of those - don't get me wrong - as it is a good way for relative new players who only pull from latest to get a classic 5-star for essentials...but it is too late as Str5nge was recently featured twice (for whatever reasons) as 5-star-essential and probably will return in a year or so.