Prodigal Sun, Episode 4.5

Options

Comments

• TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Currently 26th in my main with 44,823, so I can easily see Top 50 and maybe even Top 100 reaching the progression Daken. Probably depends on how early those mayhem nodes open up.
  • Unknown
    Options
    rawl316 wrote:
    I'm stuck in beee's bracket. He's first overall with 58k. I'm 3rd with 51.5k. I'm 4k above 10th place. I'd have to imagine that I'm good for a top 20 finish, even if I don't play anymore.

I doubt I will go after top 2. X force just isn't a draw for me. 2nd is 1.5k ahead of me.

Do we need to use that 50% damage token? It's for this event only, so we lose it right? Do they rerun events and I can save it for later?

If people wanna make a run for x force I am good I haven't added many pts this sub just managing my scaling now which is more important then selling another xforce for 1000iso.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Is server down atm? All i got are story.
  • Unknown
    Options
    NoMistake wrote:
    So you can't gain more points muhaha
    (Jk, you're in my bracket icon_e_wink.gif )

Leader board is definitely down so i guess everything else will follow >.>
  • Unknown
    Options
    So it didn't break the 250million before the server borked?
  • Unknown
    Options
    MikeyMan wrote:
    When i last checked there were still about 20 million to go
  • Unknown
    Options
    monnique wrote:
    MikeyMan wrote:
    When i last checked there were still about 20 million to go
    Cool thanks.
  • Unknown
    Options
    NoMistake wrote:

The game gets stuck when I click the title splash screen. "Loading" screen then "check internet connection" followed by the "loading" screen followed by the full "we're having trouble connecting to the Shield servers" message.

I've been hard-killing the app for at least an hour now, well over a dozen times. I just.. can't access MPQ at all.

I was top #10 in the Main Event for PvE the last time I could check, it would be really nice to maintain that. I've stayed at least top #20 the whole event til the last couple of hours.

icon_e_sad.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Well, i grinded the ez nodes to 1 a few hrs ago, hit some of the hard nodes, so still sitting on a lead of 6.5k at #1.
    Let's see how this plays out.
    NoMistake.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Now, I'm happy to beat each node twice per 12 or 8 hour reset. Though, in this event I have very much enjoyed using mega Daken.
    If you end up 20th and I'm 21st there will be blood icon_e_biggrin.gif

Edit:
    And I'm guessing unlocking that Mayhem meter will give us an appearance of Mr. Nick Fury himself, decked out in all three of his colours, to give us a taste of what we're working towards for the seasons.
    Would make sense since he's been sending out his Avengers, and they all failed - now he has to do the job himself.

Feel free to take down bowgentle bp. Wink.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Barring a huge push, looks like we'll hit the target after the 12 hours left mark, so it should just be the one refresh on whatever gets unlocked.
  • Dreylin
    Dreylin Posts: 241
    Options
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Edit:
    And I'm guessing unlocking that Mayhem meter will give us an appearance of Mr. Nick Fury himself, decked out in all three of his colours, to give us a taste of what we're working towards for the seasons.
    Would make sense since he's been sending out his Avengers, and they all failed - now he has to do the job himself.
    Well, the plot from the "Essentials" suggests a Sentry team-up node against a very angry Hulk to finally tip him over onto the DA side of the fence.

IMO it's a bit early for the appearance of Fury in-game since it seems like we're not going to have a complete one for another 1.5months (based on Seasons). So maybe he'll be the reward when the next episode of the story comes out.
  • Unknown
    Options
    NoMistake wrote:
    Well, i grinded the ez nodes to 1 a few hrs ago, hit some of the hard nodes, so still sitting on a lead of 6.5k at #1.
    Let's see how this plays out.
    NoMistake.

I got 7K ove #2 and 8K over #3 I think, but I'm having this fear of some kind of epic choke at the end. I imagine dropping out of 1st at this point would be like losing a best of 7 after being up 4-0, but you never know.
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Options
    Chimaera wrote:
    Feel free to take down bowgentle bp. Wink.
    Feel free to not take down Bowgentle, BP. Glare. icon_evil.gificon_e_biggrin.gif
  • tbighead21
    tbighead21 Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Meter filled up and they gave out the red Sentry. Sweet!
  • Unknown
    Options
    OH SNAP!!! SENTRY COVER REWARD FROM UNLCOKED SUB NODES!! MY MIND IS BLOWN!!!

THANK YOU DEVS! THIS MAKES UP FOR NEARLY EVERYTHING ELSE icon_lol.gif

I'll stop screaming now...*breath in*...*exhale*...
  • poomermon
    poomermon Posts: 300 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Totally free and unexpected Sentry cover! Yay for free stuff!
  • Unknown
    Options
    haha sentry is super buffed in this, buffed to level 105!!
  • zulux21
    zulux21 Posts: 249 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I just wanted to say thanks for not being stingy for once.... I really hope this becomes the norm when you release a new character.
    1 cover doesn't allow you to use a character competitively, it does however usually make you buy a new slot.
    1 cover doesn't make it so you don't want to get a top place, it does however mean that you have a small boost when you get a top prize and will help you have an edge in the next event (that will have nodes that require the new character) because you placed well in the event they were given out in.
    Finally what 1 covers means is that participating in a 7+ day event allows you to compete in the next event without being screwed over because you were in a bad bracket, or something came up and you just couldn't get a top 100 finish to get the new character. It sucks missing out on a character, and you feel like things are hopeless due to the character being required for the high point nodes. That single cover can go a long way to making people want to play in the next event and continue playing.

So once again, thank you for doing something actually for the players for the first time in a long time, and please keep it up as the little things like this one single cover can really go a long way to making your players happier with you.
  • Unknown
    Options
    And just the cover most people wouldn't be able to get too. Surprisingly generous.