Prodigal Sun, Episode 4.5

Options

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Pjoe0211 wrote:
    haha sentry is super buffed in this, buffed to level 105!!
    105 vs 45. Quite hilarious.

Awesome freebie, too. Just like the Hulk event. Completely awesome.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Happily surprised by the free cover, especially given no word from the devs. It'll make the Simulator essential nodes available for everyone I imagine, which is nicely generous from the devs.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Colognossier already has Sentry maxed out.

j/k ... but he probably does.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    Expect craaaaazy scaling in the Sim (woo!)
    But seriously - quite surprised with the generous gesture. Sentry makes you consume healthpacks like candy, soooo all even, all even I think icon_twisted.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Toxicadam wrote:
    Colognossier already has Sentry maxed out.

j/k ... but he probably does.

Could have a 5/0/0 at least
  • Spider-man 6234
    Options
    'Standing ovation' Well played devs well played. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    how much time is left?
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    how much time is left?

10h 54m
  • Unknown
    Options
    man, the devs should learn how happy they make us by just giving out 1 3 star cover rofl
  • Unknown
    Options
    Phantron wrote:
    NoMistake wrote:
    Well, i grinded the ez nodes to 1 a few hrs ago, hit some of the hard nodes, so still sitting on a lead of 6.5k at #1.
    Let's see how this plays out.
    NoMistake.

I got 7K ove #2 and 8K over #3 I think, but I'm having this fear of some kind of epic choke at the end. I imagine dropping out of 1st at this point would be like losing a best of 7 after being up 4-0, but you never know.

I called time on this event did the two essentials twice this morning and just grab my red sentry. I can probably be caught for top 2 but 10th is 7K down so cannot see them overhauling me.
  • scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,609 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Anyone still complaining that they shortened the point progression bar?
  • Unknown
    Options
    scottee wrote:

There's always someone.
  • Unknown
    Options
    scottee wrote:

I bet someone will still post like 'Simulator Basic requiring Sentry for essentials is P2W' when the event starts (assuming Sentry is required).
  • Unknown
    Options
    scottee wrote:

It does show however that even an event without much rubber banding they got the number of points we were going to score in this sub wrong by a factor of two icon_e_smile.gif even when a good % got the top progression reward.
  • Unknown
    Options
    scottee wrote:

Can I complain that I now have to spend 500 HP to keep Sentry? icon_e_smile.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    What if the hard mode from previous subs that we failed to unlock actually gives free Sentry cover for the other colors? icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    I went and did that node immediately lest they change it. Flashbacks to getting non green hulk covers from the free hulk node while I got stuck with the 100percent useless green. Wanted to make sure I got the needed red I am not locked in top 20 at 17th but im looking ok.
  • Unknown
    Options
    They should be doing this with EVERY new character, one free cover at the start and then the rest from end game rewards.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Chimaera wrote:
    I went and did that node immediately lest they change it. Flashbacks to getting non green hulk covers from the free hulk node while I got stuck with the 100percent useless green. Wanted to make sure I got the needed red I am not locked in top 20 at 17th but im looking ok.

Me too. I figured rubberbanding is light enough that the small loss of points was worth the certainty. Plus, getting the red really reduces my sense of urgency, especially since my first-glance build is 3/5/5. I'm at ~25th place and pushing for top 20 may be just out of reach the way things have gone lately (hopefully it isn't, but I'll see.) Getting a second red seems less important if I'm likely to be selling them before long.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I'm not surprised that this happened at all.

This event, to me, resemble a little The Hulk events. It was an effort to recruit the guy, and in the end turns out successfull. The only difference its that you play with the enemies instead of heroes.