Prodigal Sun, Episode 4.5

Options

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    got kind of screwed on the last subs due to server issues :s down to 51st and probably won't get the 3 covers.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Sumilea wrote:
    Looks like my top 10 all decided to stop at 45K Currently 5th on 45429 and 10th on 45029. It would be interesting to known where 20th is. Just about to finish the second refresh off and that should put me on 53K. Wonder if I even have to do another node.

Same bracket & and would love to know where 20 is too or whether I need to keep going each refresh icon_e_sad.gif Your gap looks pretty safe though, must be nearly 10k to #20

I'm hoping that others will be give up due to scaling - or the realisation that the idiots at the top will keep grinding if they have to........
  • Unknown
    Options
    Sumilea wrote:
    Looks like my top 10 all decided to stop at 45K Currently 5th on 45429 and 10th on 45029. It would be interesting to known where 20th is. Just about to finish the second refresh off and that should put me on 53K. Wonder if I even have to do another node.

Same bracket & and would love to know where 20 is too or whether I need to keep going each refresh icon_e_sad.gif Your gap looks pretty safe though, must be nearly 10k to #20

I'm hoping that others will be give up due to scaling - or the realisation that the idiots at the top will keep grinding if they have to........

I already started to dial it down only did 8 missions last refresh. And will only do those 8 again next refresh that will net me 2484 points will be interesting to see where 10th is then.
  • rawl316
    rawl316 Posts: 114
    Options
    I'm stuck in beee's bracket. He's first overall with 58k. I'm 3rd with 51.5k. I'm 4k above 10th place. I'd have to imagine that I'm good for a top 20 finish, even if I don't play anymore.

I doubt I will go after top 2. X force just isn't a draw for me. 2nd is 1.5k ahead of me.

Do we need to use that 50% damage token? It's for this event only, so we lose it right? Do they rerun events and I can save it for later?
  • morgh
    morgh Posts: 539 Critical Contributor
    Options
    You only have 3 85*'s and can get so high...
    Yup... everything's working as it should be...
  • Unknown
    Options
    HairyDave wrote:
    I know my number one didn't stop - he was up to 56K last time I checked and about 5-6000 in front of second.

HairyDave, do you know what #20 is at?
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    If anyone's interested, #1 in my bracket is at 57k, #10 at 45k, #20 at 43,3k. I am #23 atm with 43080 points.
  • rawl316
    Options
    morgh wrote:
    How did you see my group? I didn't know you can search on a user, unless we are in the same grouping.
  • rawl316
    Options
    morgh wrote:

Jelly?
  • morgh
    morgh Posts: 539 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Only slightly annoyed... not that those 3 covers are going to bring you any good anyway *shrug*
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    Options
    A top 20 finish in this event is going to be a challenge. I am interested to see how everything shakes out though. There are a lot of forum members in the bracket with me. Which of us will make the cut? Stay tuned to find out!
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    A top 20 finish in this event is going to be a challenge. I am interested to see how everything shakes out though. There are a lot of forum members in the bracket with me. Which of us will make the cut? Stay tuned to find out!
    Yeah, I noticed you creep up - not amused icon_e_biggrin.gif
    My Hulk essential is at 162, so... I'll play as little as possible. Which probably is the same for all of us, though icon_e_biggrin.gif

My sub leader is at 10K icon_lol.gif
  • rawl316
    Options
    morgh wrote:
    Only slightly annoyed... not that those 3 covers are going to bring you any good anyway *shrug*

I'm only getting 2. I'm happy playing the game as is and grinding. That's good for me.
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Options
    Hannybal wrote:
    thanks for the pointers. But ain't we suppose to target the goon first ? So should target LT first ? And anyways, my char roster avg level is around 8x only. And i don't have CMag. Will try out punisher + OBW + rogers.
    It depends on the goon, and it depends on who s/he's paired with.

If the goons turn out very CD-happy and have strong AOEs (Pyro, Grenadier, Spy paired with non-green users), then take out the goons first. If there's a Lieutenant, take him out first, due to his team-healing ability. Aside from that, I tend to take out non-goon heavy hitters, since they actually move tiles (which can lead to cascades) and tend to have more deadly attacks (GSBW green, LT yellow/green, BP black, AWolv red at ultra-high levels).
  • Unknown
    Options
    top of my bracket is jc67 who has 54k. I'm on 48.6k and currently in #6.

10th is 47.3k but would love to know what 20th is at. I will keep going as this bracket seems pretty close. Anyone else in the same bracket as me and know what 20th is at?
  • Unknown
    Options
    In my bracket #1 is at 60k, I'm #10 at 46k, lowest I can see is #14 at 45.4k.

I'm playing my own meta-game now where I am trying to end up exactly at 10th place by the end, thereby maximizing my rewards and minimizing my scaling icon_e_biggrin.gif It's been interesting to push and then hold back, we will see how this works out, really anything top 20 will be fine by me, but it will be fun to see if I can end up exactly at #10 at the end.
  • MaxCavalera
    MaxCavalera Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Mayhem update: 31% complete, 45% time elapsed
    Since this sub is essentially easy and hard subs smashed into one and the community reached the goal only in both easy modes seems like my initial reaction that 500 mil was too high was correct much like the rent. I wouldn't mind seeing what happens but at this point I have long since got my daken reward and it would just mean more nodes to grind to maintain top 20 so... Keep it up community!
  • Unknown
    Options
    Skip history= walkyourpath, jozier, jozier, jozier, walkyourpath, walkyourpath, jozier, walkyourpath, walkyourpath, jozier, walkyourpath, jozier, jozier, jozier, walkyourpath, walkyourpath, jozier, walkyourpath, walkyourpath, jozier, walkyourpath, jozier, jozier, jozier, walkyourpath, walkyourpath, jozier, walkyourpath, walkyourpath, jozier

Guess I'm not going anywhere for a while
  • Unknown
    Options
    Skip history= walkyourpath, jozier, jozier, jozier, walkyourpath, walkyourpath, jozier, walkyourpath, walkyourpath, jozier, walkyourpath, jozier, jozier, jozier, walkyourpath, walkyourpath, jozier, walkyourpath, walkyourpath, jozier, walkyourpath, jozier, jozier, jozier, walkyourpath, walkyourpath, jozier, walkyourpath, walkyourpath, jozier

Guess I'm not going anywhere for a while
  • Unknown
    Options
    btw, sorry for double post lol forums are acting up for me