Prodigal Sun, Episode 4.5

Options

Comments

• MaxCavalera
    MaxCavalera Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    btw, sorry for double post lol forums are acting up for me

Wrong thread too? you want Fatal attraction?
  • Unknown
    Options
    Magnesium wrote:
    top of my bracket is jc67 who has 54k. I'm on 48.6k and currently in #6.

10th is 47.3k but would love to know what 20th is at. I will keep going as this bracket seems pretty close. Anyone else in the same bracket as me and know what 20th is at?

1st is 63.7k here.
    2nd is 54.5k
    3rd is 46.8k

I'm at 12 with 45,067 and can see # 16 at 45,012

That's right... 13k difference in 1st and 3rd. But only 1.8 k separating 3rd and 16th. icon_lol.gif
  • MaxCavalera
    MaxCavalera Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Sweenz wrote:
    Magnesium wrote:
    top of my bracket is jc67 who has 54k. I'm on 48.6k and currently in #6.

10th is 47.3k but would love to know what 20th is at. I will keep going as this bracket seems pretty close. Anyone else in the same bracket as me and know what 20th is at?

1st is 63.7k here.
    2nd is 54.5k
    3rd is 46.8k

I'm at 12 with 45,067 and can see # 16 at 45,012

That's right... 13k difference in 1st and 3rd. But only 1.8 k separating 3rd and 16th. icon_lol.gif

Its times like those i wish they would just put a little down arrow so you could scroll through the leader boards.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Mayhem update: 31% complete, 45% time elapsed
    Since this sub is essentially easy and hard subs smashed into one and the community reached the goal only in both easy modes seems like my initial reaction that 500 mil was too high was correct much like the rent. I wouldn't mind seeing what happens but at this point I have long since got my daken reward and it would just mean more nodes to grind to maintain top 20 so... Keep it up community!

They have to reduce it by about 150M we are doing just under 6M an hour and I cannot see it speeding up much with zero rubber banding. I have just started my 3rd refresh and just got stomped twice by huge cascades. Time to break out the B listers. Might have to play half a dozen nodes in the last 24H but that will be about it.
  • Unknown
    Options
    btw, sorry for double post lol forums are acting up for me

Wrong thread too? you want Fatal attraction?

yup!!! lol gotta quit using the phone for this
  • Unknown
    Options
    At this point I am only going for the purple L'Daken cover. I'm about 6k away and playing my second refresh and just doing light work on the high point nodes after clearing everything once yesterday. Should probably hit it sometime during my last clear tomorrow night, with some light play tomorrow morning.

Basically guaranteed 1 sentry cover, so L'Daken is really the only thing to strive for. Then I'm probably done.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I assume you wanted the LR thread. Though FA could be likely too...
  • Unknown
    Options
    Okay there seems to be rubber banding on one node this sub. Currently my Daken vs Wolverine is 397 instead of 346.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Sumilea wrote:
    Okay there seems to be rubber banding on one node this sub. Currently my Daken vs Wolverine is 397 instead of 346.

Seems to be a small amount of it, off of the global leader, since I think mine was over 400 earlier when I started this clear, and I'm now up to 2nd in my sub.

Although, my other nodes that I haven't touched, have stayed exactly the same.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Sumilea wrote:
    Yeah, noticed this too, it was 400something when I did it the first time.

These close point spreads are driving me mad. Means I'll have to grind like crazy at 5am on a workday.
    In theory without rubberbanding you _should_ be able to put enough on the board to keep your spot the last 6 hours.
    In practice everyone will wait and then decide how many points they need, and this won't happen until the last 2 hours.

Well, unless you're willing to grind yourself into oblivion and get the absolute max that you can.
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Sumilea wrote:

I believe both of those Daken nodes have rubber banding. Both were above 600 earlier. After beating Daken vs Hulk once, both nodes dropped to about 400.
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    Options
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Sumilea wrote:

These close point spreads are driving me mad. Means I'll have to grind like crazy at 5am on a workday.
    In theory without rubberbanding you _should_ be able to put enough on the board to keep your spot the last 6 hours.
    In practice everyone will wait and then decide how many points they need, and this won't happen until the last 2 hours.

Well, unless you're willing to grind yourself into oblivion and get the absolute max that you can.

You grinding for top 20? And did you start yet today? I wanted to try and keep pace with you just for the hell of it. MPQ inception...the game within the game within a Taco Bell.
  • Unknown
    Options
    jojeda654 wrote:
    Sumilea wrote:

I believe both of those Daken nodes have rubber banding. Both were above 600 earlier. After beating Daken vs Hulk once, both nodes dropped to about 400.

Well I am inside the rubber band now as Daken vs Wolverine is showing 60% of its base value. I think I am just about done now 8K clear of the hoard on 47K maybe have to bash out a few nodes in the last 24H but I think I am safe and will not have to get up at 5am at the end of the sub.
  • Unknown
    Options
    The recent update has lowered the mayhem unlock to 250M.

Also gone are the yellow placeholder dots.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Sumilea wrote:

You grinding for top 20? And did you start yet today? I wanted to try and keep pace with you just for the hell of it. MPQ inception...the game within the game within a Taco Bell.
    I'm done for tonight. Once more 14 hours before the end, and then the mad frenzy.
  • Unknown
    Options
    So I guess there is rubberbanding but only if you're extremely behind, and only on some nodes? Every little bit helps for the guys trying to hit 45K.
  • Unknown
    Options
    The only significant rubberbanding I noticed in this sub was on the two Daken required nodes. On my first refresh, Hulk was >500 and dropped by 20 when I did Wolverine first. On my last refresh, Hulk was in the high 300s and inched up to the low 400s before I started it. I'm currently at 48k, so I'm near, but not at the top of the points scale.

In the rest of the event post sub 1, I have not seen any of the non-mayhem nodes increase in value. I have seen a handful decrease in value when other nodes were cleared for whatever reason, but only 5 points at most.
  • Unknown
    Options
    jozier wrote:

I saw the progress meter had risen to nearly 70% and thought **** everyone's been grinding I better put some work in to catch up

Then after 30 seconds realised it was this....phew
  • Unknown
    Options
    Pretty close in pushing for the unlock! come on guys! I want me Daken!
    jozier wrote:

No wonder.
    Phantron wrote:
    So I guess there is rubberbanding but only if you're extremely behind, and only on some nodes? Every little bit helps for the guys trying to hit 45K.
    No way I can catch up to you, but I think I have a good shot at getting Daken if the points stay the same.
  • tbighead21
    tbighead21 Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Good luck to those players aiming for Daken!
    I got mine and stopped exactly at 45001. My rewards are pretty much locked in.
    The leader in my group is ih8uf. Can anyone in the same bracket see what 20th place is?