Missing Daken covers discussion thread

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    This has quickly become a joke. We're approaching 36 Hours since Heroic Oscorp ended, and many of us are without any Covers (X-Force Wolverine, Daken, and whatever the 2* was), Iso-8, or HP from the event. Not one person could come in and say "We're aware that there's a big problem. Please be patient as we're trying to get everything fixed ASAP." Or anything like that. And all this does is make me look at current events and think what's the point? Will I even get any rewards from those? And they're kidding themselves if they think people will just move onto the next Episode or whatever Events they have planned after this.

And I know they pretty much don't care about us and just want to get new players in the game, but what's going to happen with them when stuff like this happens, and there are constant server issues that makes it nearly impossible to play the game and make any sort of progress? They delete the game and move onto something else. We're actually here, on their official forums, and we get nothing. I don't even care about extra prizes to make up for all of this, just some news or an update. But no, they can't even give us that.

But hey, on the plus side, it's the weekend everyone. Godzilla just came out today. Do something fun and take a break from the game. icon_e_smile.gif I'd hope they would have stuff fixed by next week, but that might be expecting a bit too much...
  • Unknown
    Options
    This game is becoming such a joke, they seriously need to hire a community manager or something because this lack of communication is absurd. Thank god summer is here so I can finally go outside and break my addiction! Outdoors > Phone
  • Unknown
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Wait, wait, they start the Daken tournament before actually giving out the reward Dakens? REALLY?

(and now everyone reblogged my plural apostrophe icon_redface.gif )
  • Unknown
    Options
    Carthl wrote:
    Wait, wait, they start the Daken tournament before actually giving out the reward Daken's? REALLY?

Please tell me you're kidding...

WOW... that's just a big middle finger to everyone, isn't it?
  • PorkBelly
    PorkBelly Posts: 526 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Carthl wrote:
    Wait, wait, they start the Daken tournament before actually giving out the reward Daken's? REALLY?

Ridiculous.

I won 3 Daken covers. Should really be doubled for the hassle.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Carthl wrote:

im so Pissed. its one thing to screw us on rewards for days. its another to start the daken event. thats just straight up wrong.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Ha, I am still waiting on all 3 as well. ****!
  • greengiant33
    Options
    Still no rewards for personal or alliance here. Now the daken event starts. Come on and get your stuff together. Postpone the event and please slow down on all the multiple events. Give us a little break between some of these. The PVE events at the same time as multiple PvP ones is a little much.

Greengiant33
  • Unknown
    Options
    Oh snap. There's actually a "Rewards Pending!" thing that comes out when you start up the game.

"Still waiting for your Oscorp: Heroic rewards? They're coming shortly!

We expect a similar delay in other upcoming events such as Heavy Metal.

Sorry! We're working on a fix to get rewards out quickly!"

So don't expect to get any rewards for around... 48-ish hours after an event ends? At least they're finally acknowledging it...

Now hopefully people get all of the covers and rewards they actually earned.
  • TheHueyFreeman
    TheHueyFreeman Posts: 472 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I finally got my covers. I'm assuming several of you did as well?
  • PorkBelly
    PorkBelly Posts: 526 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Got all of mine now.

Total time between end of event and receiving them was over 36 hours.