Options

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Nothing here yet either
  • Unknown
    Options
    Chimaera wrote:
    Zero covers yet. Finished 2nd. Also joined 2 days in waiting to see the result of the points fiasco.

No rewards from the that last lighting round either. Maybe they scrapped it. I know I got the first 2 progression rewards then failed to connect so the wins registered.

Since you were in my bracket, I find it comforting that you haven't received your rewards yet either.

Maybe it's because there system glitched and is giving those of us that finished T3 extra covers right? icon_mrgreen.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    entropic01 wrote:
    Chimaera wrote:
    Zero covers yet. Finished 2nd. Also joined 2 days in waiting to see the result of the points fiasco.

No rewards from the that last lighting round either. Maybe they scrapped it. I know I got the first 2 progression rewards then failed to connect so the wins registered.

Since you were in my bracket, I find it comforting that you haven't received your rewards yet either.

Maybe it's because there system glitched and is giving those of us that finished T3 extra covers right? icon_mrgreen.gif

The entire event was screwed up from the changes a few hours in. And it just stayed that way. Guys in my alliance that have much better rosters joined during that Bermuda triangle time (3-7p) and couldn't catch back up to the lead.

Considering how fubarred this thing was from the beginning, (from ninja changed to points and rewards (Which ICE did later discuss, after the fact), to putting players seriously behind and expecting rubberbanding to fix it {RBing can only fix SO MUCH}, to the server crash IN THE GAME, to the delayed rewards, to the server outage this morning that was allegedly had been fixed to remove the possibility of future outages in the future, etc etc etc. I could go on, but why...) I think that D3 does need to reward (don't want to use the word compensate and couldn't think of a better word than "reward" at the moment) the players. Some who were up until ungodly hours to finish out the Event. A LOT of people dropped cash into this game during this event, and for it to be this bad, is a shame. I actually just got a $50 gift card from my loaylty rewards from my bank and was going to use it to buy HP. But at this point, I don't see that happening. I'm glad I waited.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I was never in the running for Daken due to not getting a Patch cover until the last 12 hours (lucky draw off of grinding my **** off to get the Heroic 10 Pack Progression reward after all the ninja changes to Bracketing and MMR), but I still have yet to receive any rewards from Heroic Oscorp. I'd understand if there was an issue with Alliance Rewards, but even my personal rewards are stuck in the system.

I'm actually kinda afraid I won't get any of my rewards. Outages this morning, loss of points due to server instability, but still losing points to attacks from people not having issues is really awful game management.

Hoping issues get resolved sometime down the line, but with everything that has been happening over the last week or so, I'm not expecting anything good coming to us.
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Please say that there has been some sort of official communication regarding both the delay in issuing alliance rewards and the major server loss? I am in a small casual alliance so well outside of any 3* prize, but standards have to be maintained.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Linkster79 wrote:
    Please say that there has been some sort of official communication regarding both the delay in issuing alliance rewards and the major server loss? I am in a small casual alliance so well outside of any 3* prize, but standards have to be maintained.

no word and no rewards yet.

Sooo yeah..if nothing happens to compensate players for the duress that this mess has caused i'lll have lost pretty much any faith i had left in the game and will start looking for something else to play/occupy my time with.

-note to my fellow alliance mates this doesnt mean im quitting right away or will stop contributing to the scores but it does mean that unless things shape up quick from D3's side that once i do find a more adequate time sink that you will have my notice of departure.
    And If we dont have the rewards by the time Mim gets home? She will be TinyKitty pissed and rightfully so.
  • Unknown
    Options
    no rewards here yet. and i'm still waiting on my top gun red/yellow patch covers too.
  • Art Flash
    Art Flash Posts: 47
    Options
    Nothing here either. I hope someone officially makes an announcement on the matter soon.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Sorry, the developers are currently working on Nonce Equitaur's challenge and will resume distribution of Daken covers once they have figured out a way to beat the level 395 Daken team.

Pray for a lucky cascade for the developers otherwise this might be a while.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Spiderman was unhappy about his recent nerf, so he decided to take it out on L. Daken. Keeping him from being free. Spidey gathered enough blue to permastun Daken. Unfortunately, Daken is a cheater and is healing through the stun and Spiderman is only doing 201 damage a turn on 3-matches. It's a deadlock. As a result, L. Daken covers will not be released and Spiderman's nerf will not be enabled until their fight is over.
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Kyoku wrote:
    Spiderman was unhappy about his recent nerf, so he decided to take it out on L. Daken. Keeping him from being free. Spidey gathered enough blue to permastun Daken. Unfortunately, Daken is a cheater and is healing through the stun and Spiderman is only doing 201 damage a turn on 3-matches. It's a deadlock. As a result, L. Daken covers will not be released and Spiderman's nerf will not be enabled until their fight is over.

Seeing that I have neither, I vote for this option.
  • Moral
    Moral Posts: 512
    Options
    We wouldn't want Daken's release to completely unbalance Season 1. Obviously the Devs are just going to release his healing and blue nuke.

The strike tiles from alliance covers can wait until Monday.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Almost 6 PM and havent received personal or alliance Daken covers 18 hours after the event. Everyone in my alliance got at least the personal covers so I'm wondering when we should submit a ticket with support???
  • Unknown
    Options
    You can always tell when the devs screwed up based on the way they "disappear" when the **** hits the fan....
  • Unknown
    Options
    WilliamK99 wrote:
    You can always tell when the devs screwed up based on the way they "disappear" when the **** hits the fan....

So what you are saying is they "sharded" in their pants?
  • Unknown
    Options
    Least the devs could do is come on here and try and use the Jedi Mind Trick "These aren't the covers you are looking for"
  • Pats0132
    Pats0132 Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Well I want my covers but daken isn't usable for me yet. So I can wait but if daken was going to be the main character in pvp or pve I would be po'd at the moment. Until then maybe next time.
  • danikalil
    danikalil Posts: 502
    Options
    We received our personal reward, not the alliance's.

Strangely enough, we bought a slot for the Daken cover and added it to our roster before the crash. When the app resumed, the slot was gone, the cover was pending, and the coins were back...at least, the cover and HP didn't disappear. We should be thankful, I guess icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    WilliamK99 wrote:
    Eh that's really unfair to IceX. He's been around and responded to plenty of stuff when ****'s hit the fan in the past.
  • Unknown
    Options
    @IceIX
    It would be nice to have some sort of official announcement.. no one in my Alliance has any of their prizes yet.
    It has been some time now.
    Prizes please..
    Please.
    Pls
    T_T