Missing Daken covers discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    AethD wrote:
    WilliamK99 wrote:
    You can always tell when the devs screwed up based on the way they "disappear" when the **** hits the fan....
    Eh that's really unfair to IceX. He's been around and responded to plenty of stuff when ****'s hit the fan in the past.

Last time the **** hit the fan after the nerfs from heck and other ****, he stayed silent for 4 days...It ended up causing me to leave the game for a few weeks but then I relapsed....
  • Unknown
    Options
    One of our alliance members received his personal Daken reward. That's it though.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Yay for relapse!!! we need you William... lol
  • Unknown
    Options
    Should I be concerned to still not have gotten my Patch reward from 2 events ago or my Dakon rewards? Dakon especially concerned. Worth reporting yet?
  • BearVenger
    BearVenger Posts: 453 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Well, Daikon is a radish, but neither I nor my alliancemates have gotten my alliance's awards for Heroic Oscorp.

Sure wish there were some way D3 could harness the power of the Internet to let us know what's going on. I'm sure it would save them some headaches from rounding up all the customer tickets they're getting right now.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Should I be concerned to still not have gotten my Patch reward from 2 events ago or my Dakon rewards? Dakon especially concerned. Worth reporting yet?

Sure you should report the ones from 2 events ago. But good luck getting them. I'm still waiting on like all the Cap rewards that were handed out in one PVE and the DA tourney that ran at the same time...
  • Unknown
    Options
    I've gotten my personal rewards, but haven't seen anything alliance wise. I also had a whole run in the IM40 tournament get wiped away for what seemed like no reason.

Not even mad. Server issues happen, but it would be awesome if we got some kind of update on what is happening.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Can someone post the link to report please?
  • Unknown
    Options
    Somebody in my alliance said all of his stuff got deleted when he updated or something...so...wouldn't be surprised if there is some data based problem leading to the very much slowed release of rewards.

@regalis. Humorously, I sent a help ticket about 6 months ago about some messed up packs..I think I got standards instead of heroic...anyway, 2-3 months after that I got 50 hp in a special message when I opened the game. So yea, I don't know if they just miss messages or what.

@Williamk99. Id rather they disappear when **** hits the fan....at least then there is a chance they are trying to do something about it. Be worried when the fan gets smeared and Ice is still talking about why brackets are okay now and how Spiderman is still useable.
  • elvy75
    elvy75 Posts: 225 Tile Toppler
    Options
    No Daken rewards yet, it still says pending.... but would be nice to have an official announcement to tell us when the reward will be given, or this is how they are implementing patch announcement where it is written that rewards will be given within 24 hours...
  • Unknown
    Options
    WilliamK99 wrote:
    Last time the **** hit the fan after the nerfs from heck and other ****, he stayed silent for 4 days...It ended up causing me to leave the game for a few weeks but then I relapsed....

How much of that was weekend time? There's usually lots of complaints of them not responding for days when something happens friday evening or later. They don't usually respond on the weekends.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Yeah, it's not like everyone there is working directly on the issue. Surely one of them can post a message while they are pissing that something up and they are looking at it. Unless there is a no piss policy during fires.
  • Xeonic-Ice
    Xeonic-Ice Posts: 176
    Options
    I have this sneaking suspicion that because they changed reward thresholds before the event ended, the data may have gotten screwed up and they're desperately trying to recover it without luck thus far.

There's really no excuse for not posting at all in the only communication path they have. IceIX and Will are great, but the studio's overall communication is atrocious.

Really, just hire a community manager already instead of writing articles about how profitable you are. Maybe if you appreciated your (fanatically)loyal fans, you'd be making even more money.
  • TheHueyFreeman
    TheHueyFreeman Posts: 472 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    So anyone wanna take iso bets on when the covers will come in? I'm thinking noon eastern time on Friday
  • Unknown
    Options
    Have received neither my personal or alliance rewards yet. 2.5hrs till the 24hour allowance they specify. I do hope to get the rewards soon!

-Brut
  • Unknown
    Options
    Yeah...no awards here! And all kinds of demons in my game. I uodated yesterday and looked like my game had been wiped. Now, Ibe skipped more than three times each node on IM40...and it's locked me out of the event!!! Anyone else had this problem yet?
  • Unknown
    Options

did you finish #1? wondering if it's more widespread.

cause i did and i got the red x-force and the alliance rewards, but not the red/yellow or 100hp. i submitted a ticket and they gave me a "our records indicate you got them" so i sent them a, um... response that was basically "I DO NOT HAVE THEM, I DO NOT HAVE THEM, check my pre/post rosters, my sold covers and my recruitment list and tell me where they are/were, cause i never saw them."

still waiting on a reply, but the cs has been pretty terrible for me so far. i blew a ton of hp on #1 for ****'s and the patch covers, and prospects look dim. ("our servers ate your covers, better luck next time, sucker!").

i wouldn't be so upset if patch wasn't my lowest level ***.
  • Xeonic-Ice
    Xeonic-Ice Posts: 176
    Options
    I'm hoping the covers come much later than the event in which they're required is launched. That would make my day.
  • Unknown
    Options
    So anyone wanna take iso bets on when the covers will come in? I'm thinking noon eastern time on Friday

ISO bet? I'm guessing you wager X amount of ISO and then have to screenshot that you've sunk that much into some terrible character if you lose?
  • woopie
    woopie Posts: 311 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Still nothing on my end. I thought waiting 2 hours for a reward was bad before...