• tbighead21
    tbighead21 Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I wish I took a screenshot
  • MaxCavalera
    MaxCavalera Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    The Ladder wrote:
    I'm sorry, whilst I can accept that things can go wrong behind the scenes, for there to be no announcement of any kind about this matter over 24 hours after the event is totally unacceptable. How hard is it for one person in the team to drop by and say "we know something is up, we are working on it."

I'll be sending a support ticket and and kind of hope others do too - if they don't care enough to post about this, why should we care if they are bombarded about it?

Yeah i just sent in a ticket if for nothing else to be on record. Ill take my rewards with interest, double daken covers should do.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Wait some people got their covers, some people didn't? Thankfully I have a photo.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I came in 9th overall, no screen shot though, no prizes of any kind yet
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm only due three Standards and 250 ISO but did I send in a ticket?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9en1 ... o3_500.gif
  • tbighead21
    tbighead21 Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Does sending a ticket mean sending them an email or is it something different?
  • Unknown
    Options
    I don't actually think it's a big deal that the covers are handed out late, but this seems like a good time for a goodwill gesture. Normally as a company you don't want to look like you're giving in whining because you don't want people to think they can get stuff by whining about say, Spiderman being nerfed, but in this case there is clearly something wrong with the server, so players can get their free stuff and D3 can still hold firm on whatever other stances they have (nerf Spiderman, scaling, MMR, seasons bracket, whatever) and say stuff like 'we're only apologizing for servers being messed up!', so they keep their stance and we get our free stuff and everyone is happy.
  • Unknown
    Options
    The Ladder wrote:
    I'm sorry, whilst I can accept that things can go wrong behind the scenes, for there to be no announcement of any kind about this matter over 24 hours after the event is totally unacceptable. How hard is it for one person in the team to drop by and say "we know something is up, we are working on it."

I'll be sending a support ticket and and kind of hope others do too - if they don't care enough to post about this, why should we care if they are bombarded about it?

I sent a support ticket, but I'm worried that I won't get anything because I didn't take a screenshot before they decided to get rid of the Results window thing for the event. I'd hope they would have that information, but who knows...
  • Unknown
    Options
    Phantron wrote:
    I don't actually think it's a big deal that the covers are handed out late, but this seems like a good time for a goodwill gesture. Normally as a company you don't want to look like you're giving in whining because you don't want people to think they can get stuff by whining about say, Spiderman being nerfed, but in this case there is clearly something wrong with the server, so players can get their free stuff and D3 can still hold firm on whatever other stances they have (nerf Spiderman, scaling, MMR, seasons bracket, whatever) and say stuff like 'we're only apologizing for servers being messed up!', so they keep their stance and we get our free stuff and everyone is happy.

I really don't care about late covers or the spidey nerf. What's pissing me off is The Silence of the Devs.
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Aaaand... the MPQ app goes completely blank upon submission of my support ticket.

Wunderbar.

EDIT - Even though I don't understand how this would actually matter in the slightest, I'm gonna do it because everyone else is doing it (which is how I generally live my life): I finished #3 individually, an my alliance was #10. Boom. Public record. Legally binding, yo.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Placed 14th. Alliance was top 50. The "results" items in the event chooser aren't even there any more. I know it will be sorted out, but just for the record. Also, if they screwed the pooch huge-time and lost the result data: I used Buku heropoints and iso on this week long event. Much butt kissing via iso and hp will be recommended.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Okay, I don't give a **** about the rewards being late, but not even some kind of communication? What is this? And now the ranking summary of that event is gone. At least with that around, the game acknowledged that it hadn't handed out rewards yet. Should have made a screenshot of it :/

Edit: sent in my support ticket and I encourage everyone to do the same. This kind of no-communication is not acceptable from a professional studio.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Posting in this thread for the record: I finished first in my Oscorp main bracket and my alliance was top 50.

Agreed with previous posters--the extremely lengthy delay in rewards showing up is bad, but the utter failure in communications is very very much worse.
  • Unknown
    Options
    this is pretty ridiculous, no post by developers and now the results are gone from the events tab? placed 12th individual and 74th alliance and haven't gotten anything, I'll send in a ticket now.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I would hope they would know, but I finished in 14th. My alliance (Hubris) was 8th.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Gotta say I came to the forums specifically to see if anyone else was reporting problems with this.

I still haven't seen any individual or alliance rewards for Oscorp. I only managed to finish 69, wish I had taken a screenshot about now though. I figured a delay wasn't a big deal. Now that I've lost the "pending rewards" screen though my concern has raised.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Sent in my ticket. I remember I was #661 in my bracket, but didn't state that (only that I was owed Standard Tokens and Alliance rewards) in my ticket because they should have a record of every player in every bracket.

Not expecting anything, in fact I'm expecting "Sorry, you're SOL" but we'll see.

G'night all.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Still no covers.. and you're silence is deafening D3.

A simple, " We're working on it..won't be long"... or "it's complicated..gonna take a few days to sort out'

SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE SAID!