Missing Daken covers discussion thread

Options
TheHueyFreeman
TheHueyFreeman Posts: 472 Mover and Shaker
edited May 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
I know that it sometimes takes awhile but the tourney no longer says rewards pending. So have you received yours yet or am I just tinykittied?

Update: I received the covers at about 3pm eastern time on 5/16

Comments

• Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    Options
    Still waiting on the alliance cover here...
  • Unknown
    Options
    Zero covers yet. Finished 2nd. Also joined 2 days in waiting to see the result of the points fiasco.

No rewards from the that last lighting round either. Maybe they scrapped it. I know I got the first 2 progression rewards then failed to connect so the wins registered.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Zero recieved for me.
  • Colognoisseur
    Colognoisseur Posts: 804 Critical Contributor
    Options
    also still waiting for my alliance cover although it seems like we are closer to things being normal and maybe the reward servers working again.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Daken's too busy getting high to show up on time. Damn heat junkie.
  • djpt05
    djpt05 Posts: 178
    Options
    I got both player and alliance rewards from Heroic at 5am EST
  • Unknown
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Myself or any of my teammates have yet to get any Daken covers ( player or alliance ) plus with the R53 update many glitches have popped up! Like not being in your alliance to no current event showing. Then your back in your alliance but no chat! Event list shows only Daken cover pending. ( longest wait ever!! ) I hope D3 gets this fixed ASAP! S@it I hope they know about it!

When I did get to play heavy metal again the rewards are given but my point score doesn't increase! ****!!

Maybe it's Spidey fighting off the upcoming nerf! icon_lol.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    It has to be that they changed the reward structure mid event. They have never done that before and now its been over 14 hours and i have no covers yet. Could be coincidence but yeah.

Mill those are standard connection glitches. Probably not related to r53.
  • Bainee
    Bainee Posts: 139 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Chimaera wrote:
    It has to be that they changed the reward structure mid event. They have never done that before and now its been over 14 hours and i have no covers yet. Could be coincidence but yeah.

Same here, I have not received any covers. Some of my alliance members have received theirs though.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Chimaera wrote:

Your telling me everyone on my team is having connection issues ? I'm thinking probly not!
  • Unknown
    Options
    I'm in the group who hasn't gotten EITHER the Solo Rewards or the Alliance Rewards. And now I'm worried about when/if I get to the 5000 point level in Season 1.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I haven't gotten any covers yet! This is brutal! I need those covers NOW so I can dump enough ISO into him to bring him put to 18th level! I already have it stockpiled and waiting!

This is a tragedy of epic proportions!
  • Unknown
    Options
    millrus wrote:
    Chimaera wrote:

Your telling me everyone on my team is having connection issues ? I'm thinking probly not!

Since I have not had a stable game for the last 6 hours, the multiple server down threads, and the brick of active forum users taking more space on my phone screen than the sub forums. Yeah I am saying that.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I misunderstood sry your say the servers are messed up,yes I would totally agree they have been pretty unstable!
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Spider-Man is perma stunning the servers. He's got blue being fed to him by an Empiricist
  • Unknown
    Options
    While i'm here and we all understand server issues causing us to not get prizes. Hopefully we end up getting them...

Question off topic: How do you get placed in PVP events? I notice at start I play against level 1's then after 1 or 2 matches it's all level 85s then near end I get mainly 100s.

If you played only level 1 characters would you get put in a group with mostly low levels? Or does it just place you against enemies based on the last group of characters you used?
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Options
    Zero rewards so far.
    millrus wrote:
    Myself or any of my teammates have yet to get any Daken covers ( player or alliance ) plus with the R53 update many glitches have popped up! Like not being in your alliance to no current event showing. Then your back in your alliance but no chat! Event list shows only Daken cover pending. ( longest wait ever!! ) I hope D3 gets this fixed ASAP! S@it I hope they know about it!
    There's nothing quite like alliance chat periodically (about once a day) completely crash-freezing my phone, to the point where I have to take out my battery to even turn it back on. But, at least alliance chat no longer auto-jumps to the top with every new comment, so... yay, R52!
  • Unknown
    Options
    HailMary wrote:
    Zero rewards so far.
    millrus wrote:
    There's nothing quite like alliance chat periodically (about once a day) completely crash-freezing my phone, to the point where I have to take out my battery to even turn it back on. But, at least alliance chat no longer auto-jumps to the top with every new comment, so... yay, R52!

If I had TU1 in my alliance chat I would thank d3p every time the alliance chat doesn't update or skips a bunch of messages icon_e_wink.gif
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Options
    gamar wrote:
    If I had TU1 in my alliance chat I would thank d3p every time the alliance chat doesn't update or skips a bunch of messages icon_e_wink.gif
    Verily. Sadly, other Djangoliers occasionally have non-traumatizing things to say, so it'd be like throwing the whole baby pyramid out with the fetid bathwater.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Almost 15 hours since the end of the event and still no personal or alliance rewards. I understand that the servers went down this morning. But FTLOG, it shouldn't take this long for rewards to passed out. They used to be almost instant. Then it was 15 minutes, Then 30-45. Then almost 90 minutes. BUT EFFING HOURS?!?

WTH is going on at D3 headquarters? Get your kitties together!!! icon_evil.gificon_evil.gif