Missing Daken covers discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Moghwyn wrote:
    TropicYeo wrote:
    I think at this point we can expect our Lazy Daken covers not arriving.
    Nah, I'm sure we will eventually get the covers we are due, no need for screenshots. They still have the numbers who placed at which position, along with much more information, even if they don't display the results any more. Usage data is really one of the very last things they'd throw away, there's just too many snazzy charts and diagrams Sales & Marketing expect to be able to magic up from that source.

I would love to be wrong, but https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty5bXad0dZI
  • Seriously
    Seriously Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Options
    First in my main bracket, no rewards received, no rewards from alliance ranking either. Joined the event before the changes were made to the scoring / required points to open next bracket.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Sixth in my bracket, no individual or alliance rewards yet. I understand actually fixing it can take time, but writing a small acknowledgement on here would take them 5 minutes... Frustrated more with the silence than the actual issue at this point.
  • Unknown
    Options
    You would think a small in-game note would save their customer service email box about 20,000 unnecessary reports.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Ount me in..mine is #121 in my bracket but still i should have a black daken cover..i joined the event even before the changes made in the rewards...
  • Unknown
    Options
    I was 29th in my bracket and still no rewards. I hope we get them soon.
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    Options
    Toxicadam wrote:
    You would think a small in-game note would save their customer service email box about 20,000 unnecessary reports.

Exactly. To me, that's the most frustrating issue with this company. They are awful at communicating with their players. I'd like to see what their Customer Service/ Public Relations department actually consists of. I assume D3 is a very small company, but that is no excuse.

Something as simple as you mentioned would not only alleviate the influx of CS inquiries, but also show players that they're aware and working on it. Yes that can be assumed, but there are certain people that need that confirmation.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    They are awful at communicating with their players. I'd like to see what their Customer Service/ Public Relations department actually consists of.
    b7e.jpg
  • scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,609 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Something as simple as you mentioned would not only alleviate the influx of CS inquiries, but also show players that they're aware and working on it. Yes that can be assumed, but there are certain people that need that confirmation.

This is the crux of the issue. I'd bet $10,000 that they know about the problem and are working on it. There's just a certain percentage of the player base that actually needs to hear them say that. Judging by these forums, it's a large percentage. This true for all the make problems.
  • Kiamodo
    Kiamodo Posts: 423 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    They've done this before. Thought they learned from their mistakes.
  • Unknown
    edited May 2014
    Options
    secretly this is what's going on at d3 HQ

BjnIw1o.jpg
  • Colognoisseur
    Colognoisseur Posts: 804 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Toxicadam wrote:

Exactly. To me, that's the most frustrating issue with this company. They are awful at communicating with their players. I'd like to see what their Customer Service/ Public Relations department actually consists of. I assume D3 is a very small company, but that is no excuse.

What is sort of funny is they seemed to learn their lesson when we had another glitch like this, and they delayed lightning rounds because presumably of kyipgate, they put up an announcement that they were aware of it and all the threads on the forums stopped about where were the lightning rounds. Now they decide silence is the best course of action. They must not like their CS people to make them deal with tens of thousands of tickets.
  • user311
    user311 Posts: 482 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Well theres only 5000 users on this forum. Probably only half are active. Maybe there are 17-20000 alliances. So yeah we are a small percentage. But this is not a 3rd party site; its theirs. There should be more inclination to talk to us to preserve the image of D3 for future business.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I am also baffled. 5 minutes spent on a quick popup in game and a quick thread here saying "We are aware the Daken rewards are delayed and are working on it." would save their CS people all kinds of hell. Seems stupid not to.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Count me as another one without the Daken covers, 8 in my bracket and no rewards at all, no dakens, no iso, no hp, no nothing.

At least before servers went to hell, we had the post-event screen where you could see your position and the state of your rewards, but now we have nothing. I think there is a big possibility that we have lost all our hard work...
  • Kavel
    Kavel Posts: 85
    Options
    "Emergency Server Maintenance" today in about 5 minutes. Maybe this is intended to address the issue? Servers expected to be down for a few hours, so sounds pretty serious.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=7655
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    Kavel wrote:
    "Emergency Server Maintenance" today in about 5 minutes. Maybe this is intended to address the issue? Servers expected to be down for a few hours, so sounds pretty serious.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=7655
    Nah it'll be more about the shards **** themselves in the Simulator and Heavy Metal than missing rewards.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Woah! Kyipgate! Who is the mighty kyip then!!!! I saw kyip in the first pvp I ever broke 900 pts my alliance went on to make 1.1k each. Leader hit 1.7k... I swear the game has never been the same!!! Colon...whatever your name is...please expand!!!
  • ErikPeter
    ErikPeter Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Just chiming in; I also have not yet received any rewards for Heroic Oscorp (my first ever 1st place win... Xforce get) and neither have my alliance members.

I repeat the common sentiment, Tell Us Something! At the very least use twitter! @marvelpuzzle can let us know you're working on it and we will all rest easy.
  • Unknown
    Options
    No rewards here either icon_e_confused.gificon_cry.gif