Missing Daken covers discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    bloodwars wrote:
    Should I be concerned to still not have gotten my Patch reward from 2 events ago or my Dakon rewards? Dakon especially concerned. Worth reporting yet?

did you finish #1? wondering if it's more widespread.

cause i did and i got the red x-force and the alliance rewards, but not the red/yellow or 100hp. i submitted a ticket and they gave me a "our records indicate you got them" so i sent them a, um... response that was basically "I DO NOT HAVE THEM, I DO NOT HAVE THEM, check my pre/post rosters, my sold covers and my recruitment list and tell me where they are/were, cause i never saw them."

still waiting on a reply, but the cs has been pretty terrible for me so far. i blew a ton of hp on #1 for ****'s and the patch covers, and prospects look dim. ("our servers ate your covers, better luck next time, sucker!").

i wouldn't be so upset if patch wasn't my lowest level ***.

I finished second in my Bracket, and I haven't gotten anything yet.

And just to make it fun, I'm also being attacked in an Event I can't access. Awesome...
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    RichHurtz wrote:
    bloodwars wrote:
    Should I be concerned to still not have gotten my Patch reward from 2 events ago or my Dakon rewards? Dakon especially concerned. Worth reporting yet?

did you finish #1? wondering if it's more widespread.

cause i did and i got the red x-force and the alliance rewards, but not the red/yellow or 100hp. i submitted a ticket and they gave me a "our records indicate you got them" so i sent them a, um... response that was basically "I DO NOT HAVE THEM, I DO NOT HAVE THEM, check my pre/post rosters, my sold covers and my recruitment list and tell me where they are/were, cause i never saw them."

still waiting on a reply, but the cs has been pretty terrible for me so far. i blew a ton of hp on #1 for ****'s and the patch covers, and prospects look dim. ("our servers ate your covers, better luck next time, sucker!").

i wouldn't be so upset if patch wasn't my lowest level ***.

I finished second in my Bracket, and I haven't gotten anything yet.

And just to make it fun, I'm also being attacked in an Event I can't access. Awesome...

yup...entire day it's been screwy. Was having the same thing happen, getting attacked, but locked out. Finally got back in, did some matches, and more issues started happening, scores not updating, etc.

did get my personal rewards earlier, as did one other member of the alliance, but the 18 other members have not, and still no alliance rewards.
  • Unknown
    Options
    The numbers keep fluctuating on my pending heroic event!!!!!
  • Unknown
    Options
    We will all be able to submit tickets in 75 minutes. That'll fix it, and quick!
  • Unknown
    Options
    Still nada for Alliance or individual player reward. But hey, it's only been 23 hours. We should be reasonable here.

Remember when rewards showed up within 5 minutes? I do, it was called "about a month ago".
  • Unknown
    Options
    MTGOFerret wrote:
    Sooo yeah..if nothing happens to compensate players for the duress that this mess has caused i'lll have lost pretty much any faith i had left in the game and will start looking for something else to play/occupy my time with.

I may not be telling you anything new here, but if you were ever into Magic the Gathering or similar games, Hearthstone will probably tickle your fancy. Heck, even if you weren't into those types of games you might still like it. Plus.. actual honest to God multiplayer. No asynchronous nonsense against a braindead AI.
  • PorkBelly
    PorkBelly Posts: 526 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Still no awards of any kind
  • Unknown
    Options
    I think Daken just ODed on Heat and was sent to the ER for detox. (Heat has the ability to suppress his Healing Factor)

Or he is being really lazy.
  • Beast1970
    Beast1970 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    And now officially over the 24 hour mark. I noticed the placements tile is also gone from the Events tab. The Powers that Be have weighed in on the glitches in Heavy Metal, sure would be nice to see a little note about the awards from Oscorp.
  • PorkBelly
    PorkBelly Posts: 526 Critical Contributor
    Options
    My placement marker on the events screen has also disappeared.
  • Unknown
    Options
    And... I just saw this.

Made a topic about this, I haven't recieved anything from the event yet icon_e_sad.gif
  • atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Same here, my placement tile has disappeared and I had no received my rewards.

I do hope that they will be working on this as I will be terribly pissed if they don't give us the deserved rewards.

Edit: I finished 10 and I have fortunately taken a screenshot when the placement tiles were around. Should we be putting up a ticket, though that will be flooding their support help desk.
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    Beast1970 wrote:
    And now officially over the 24 hour mark. I noticed the placements tile is also gone from the Events tab. The Powers that Be have weighed in on the glitches in Heavy Metal, sure would be nice to see a little note about the awards from Oscorp.
    Yeah I just saw that too and took it as a sign that it might be a good time to lodge a support ticket. I figure that if they get enough whining we might get some news icon_mrgreen.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    I submitted a ticket, but I forgot to take a screenshot of the of the Event Info thing. icon_e_sad.gif I actually managed to place 2nd, and now I'm probably not going to get everything...
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If this was any other company, I'd maybe hope to get rewarded with a full set of covers (instead of 2) to say, whoops... sorry!
    But considering how they've reacted to "technical difficulties" I guess there's no chance of that happening icon_e_sad.gif
    Oh well.
  • Unknown
    Options
    RichHurtz wrote:
    I submitted a ticket, but I forgot to take a screenshot of the of the Event Info thing. icon_e_sad.gif I actually managed to place 2nd, and now I'm probably not going to get everything...

I hope we don't need a screenshot. I'd be super pissed if they needed that in order to resolve this.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I was kinda proud that I managed to get that high in the standings I was in and was looking forward to getting a Red X-Force Wolvie cover along with the two Daken covers. I really hope a screenshot isn't needed, but I'm still worried.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Luckily I took a screenshot before the ****.
  • Unknown
    Options
    All of this has been a big hit to my interest in the game and my motivation to play. Though that could just be a bit burnt out from playing a lot for the Heroic Event and Season 1. But when I look at the events now, I keep wondering if it's worth it to try to place well or if I won't get whatever rewards I should have gotten.

Once the season ends, I'm probably gonna try to take a bit of a break from the game. And I'll be spending less on the game then I had been.
  • Unknown
    edited May 2014
    Options
    I'm sorry, whilst I can accept that things can go wrong behind the scenes, for there to be no announcement of any kind about this matter over 24 hours after the event is totally unacceptable. How hard is it for one person in the team to drop by and say "we know something is up, we are working on it."

I'll be sending a support ticket and kind of hope others do too - if they don't care enough to post about this, why should we care if they are bombarded about it?