Reality Stone Season Updates (5/1/18)

Comments

• tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    bluewolf said:
    tiomono said:
    tiomono said:
    @brigby

Is the reward of an infinity stone limited to the entire season placement or will they be in each event throughout the season as the first place reward?
    He already confirmed that it is ONLY season placement.  Not event placement.  This is on page 2 half way down @tiomono
    That question asked if it was every versus event, or just season event. So there may still be confusion as every event would not include off season stuff.

I think it’s safe to assume the off season Events won’t give any support tokens.

Also:  
    • Starting at S.H.I.E.L.D. Clearance Level 6, players can earn the Infinity Stone of the current season as a Rank 1 reward.
    The seasons are named after Infinity Stones, so next season (Reality Season #whatever) will reward a Reality Stone Support. Etc.
    Yes off season will not. I still do not feel the wording is clear enough to believe that it will only be for the overall season placement, or if it may be for each event during a given stones season. That's what I want clarification on.
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby said:
    The rockett said:
    What about Infinity Stones?  Are they only 1st place only?  
    I can confirm that the Infinity Stones are only awarded to those that receive top rank in placement.
    Brigby said:
    mega ghost said:
    And what is this referencing? Season Placement rewards only? Or placement in each and every PvP event?
    This is for Versus Season Placement Rewards.

Sorry, but this is pretty clear. that it is only Season Rewards. 
  • tiomono
    Brigby said:
    The rockett said:
    I can confirm that the Infinity Stones are only awarded to those that receive top rank in placement.
    Brigby said:
    mega ghost said:
    And what is this referencing? Season Placement rewards only? Or placement in each and every PvP event?

To me if you look at the questions asked and answers given it still could be interpreted differently. How often does brigby have to go ask for confirmation on things? They frequently give poor brigby partial info to make announcements with then toss him to the wolves.
  • The rockett
    tiomono said:
    Brigby said:
    The rockett said:
    Brigby said:
    mega ghost said:

To me if you look at the questions asked and answers given it still could be interpreted differently. How often does brigby have to go ask for confirmation on things? They frequently give poor brigby partial info to make announcements with then toss him to the wolves.
    It was confirmed in Discord too. 
  • tiomono
    tiomono said:
    Brigby said:
    The rockett said:
    Brigby said:
    mega ghost said:

Well I do not use discord. I am just hoping for slightly better bad news I guess.
  • The rockett
    edited May 2018
    tiomono said:
    tiomono said:
    Brigby said:
    The rockett said:
    Brigby said:
    mega ghost said:

Well I do not use discord. I am just hoping for slightly better bad news I guess.
    We all are. Unfortunately Demi/D3 have to Reality Stone and made this new reality that we have to live in.   
  • Asmodaeus
    Asmodaeus Posts: 100 Tile Toppler
    This whole support roll out has been very disheartening. First off all of these villan only supports highlights the fact that there's only a handful of actual villans in the game (4* tier has 8 out of 65) so that makes em even more limited in their usefulness. Now you tell us that only the #1 player for a whole PVP season will get infinity stone supports..its like you guys are Trying to piss off your player base.  And for the record, just because you make supports and support tokens super rare it doesn't make em suck any less. 
  • kk3thess
    kk3thess Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    It seems to me that supports are receiving zero supporting from the player base. And I can say that without English being my mother tongue. Shame on the devs and their cows!
  • tiomono
    kk3thess said:
    It seems to me that supports are receiving zero supporting from the player base. And I can say that without English being my mother tongue. Shame on the devs and their cows!
    The poor cows didn't do anything.
  • Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Anyone notice that under this distribution model, it will be literally impossible to get a Rank 5 Infinity Stone support?
    The Infinity stones are not available from tokens, so on the rare occasion that they sell Master tokens, you can't get a stone. Then, the top players in the Versus seasons SCL6-9 get Rank 1-4 respectively. Where is Rank 5?
    They developed perks for the Rank 5 supports that absolutely zero people can get no matter how big they whale, or how long they grind.
  • Basepuzzler
    Basepuzzler Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    Anyone notice that under this distribution model, it will be literally impossible to get a Rank 5 Infinity Stone support?
    The Infinity stones are not available from tokens, so on the rare occasion that they sell Master tokens, you can't get a stone. Then, the top players in the Versus seasons SCL6-9 get Rank 1-4 respectively. Where is Rank 5?
    They developed perks for the Rank 5 supports that absolutely zero people can get no matter how big they whale, or how long they grind.
    It’ll be CL10 top reward
  • adamdivine
    adamdivine Posts: 136 Tile Toppler
    The minds are made up.  Crying about it will not change things.  All you can do is get to their level.  If they want to apply things in micro percentages, then apply your time and money accordingly.  I have.  I play around 0.2% of the time I use to.  And I also use another percentage as well.  The amount of times they have truly tweaked Gambit 5* to be more on keel with his peers is 0%.  I now spend 0% of my money on this game.  See it’s simple.  Just get to their averages and it all works out.  No muss, no need for fuss!!
    This does really seem to be the best course of action and the one I am currently following as well. 
  • Lopan15
    Lopan15 Posts: 225 Tile Toppler
    Asmodaeus said:
    This whole support roll out has been very disheartening. First off all of these villan only supports highlights the fact that there's only a handful of actual villans in the game (4* tier has 8 out of 65) so that makes em even more limited in their usefulness. Now you tell us that only the #1 player for a whole PVP season will get infinity stone supports..its like you guys are Trying to piss off your player base.  And for the record, just because you make supports and support tokens super rare it doesn't make em suck any less. 
    I pulled a 4* proxima support days ago.  Haven't equipped it because other than Thanos, I don't use any of the few villains available.  It will sit on the shelf.  Think about that, a shiny new super rare feature they spent months developing and as things currently stand, I will  never use it.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards

tiomono said:
    tiomono said:
    tiomono said:
    Brigby said:
    The rockett said:
    Brigby said:
    mega ghost said:

We all are. Unfortunately Demi/D3 have to Reality Stone and made this new reality that we have to live in.   
    Well let's all hope punisher5784 wins one then the real fun can begin.

I only placed T1 once in a PVP Season in my entire MPQ career but that was before 5*s and I have no 5* champs.. that's the reality.. anyways, expect more Meetings to come soon!