Reality Stone Season Updates (5/1/18)

Comments

• Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 728 Critical Contributor
    Haha. Good May Fools joke! 
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    I don't suppose there's any chance of any character rebalances?
  • T_REZ5000
    T_REZ5000 Posts: 149 Tile Toppler
    jamesh said:
    I don't suppose there's any chance of any character rebalances?
    Nope.  Why would they spend development time on things that affect the entire player base when they can spend months on new features for less than 1% of the playerbase?

Keep your priorities in order man!  (Or woman).
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    Wow. Why spend so much time and effort to create a new feature, to just gate it off for the majority of players and make it only accessible to .001% of the player base who are basically the Whales. So much other things needed to be fixed or added that we're neglected to create this Dumpster Fire called "Supports". I can't believe how out of touch the Developers are with the player base.
  • Killabee
    Killabee Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    D3 has the reality gem and won't give it back.....unless you get 1st place for the season.
  • Maximus7481
    Maximus7481 Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    Unfortunately I agree with a lot of the negative sentiment that's been expressed about supports and now the infinity stones. It's a puzzling approach and has probably made the majority of players feel less enthusiastic about the game. I'll keep playing for fun and when it isn't fun anymore I'll hit the uninstall button :) I hope that's not for a long time as I think this a really polished impressive game, but hopefully the exclusivity issues around supports gets resolved sooner rather than later.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is awesome!  Event placement is going to be so much easier with all these people leaving.  I still won't earn any supports though  :p:p:p
  • GurlBYE
    GurlBYE Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Brigby + the rest of D3's crew who care about this game and most likely investing thousands of man hours into developing this game..
    Post says a lot.

generally i think you guys need to consider pushing back harder against the other teams that have a say in this.

As someone who has occasionally tossed money in, there's nothing about supports that makes me think its worth spending on, or something i'd ever feel confident spending on. 
    658 Posts: 51 Match Maker

Here is some constructive feedback - supports are not worth the time investment required to get them  for anyone.  
  • Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    This is like producing, filming, and marketing 'Avengers: Infinity War' and then only letting about 50 people see it.
    Good comment, for sure, but it reminds me of the film Elysium.
  • Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    edited May 2018

Top 1 over the season gets a reward that can't be used in the PVP events that contribute towards the reward.  Makes sense.

I can't see the sell button on my Supports.  Is that a bug?

It's definitely a feature. After all, none of us will have anything to sell so why have the button?