KRAKADOOM! MAY 09-11

Options

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    How much have you spend on shield already? Actually why you do not want to wait for the next blue IW cover reward to be given?

Might be quite expensive to do shield hop : (
  • Unknown
    Options
    How much have you spend on shield already? Actually why you do not want to wait for the next blue IW cover reward to be given?

1. I want it now.
    2. I want to try myself against Reckless.

I think I spend 375HP so far. Will probably double that.
  • franckynight
    franckynight Posts: 582 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Emeryt wrote:

1. I want it now.

Thats a lot of hp even if the net gain is still positive will you win this iw cover..
  • Unknown
    Options
    Emeryt wrote:

1. I want it now.

Thats a lot of hp even if the net gain is still positive will you win this iw cover..
    I have more than 2k HP left. 42 Roster spots (for Daken and Fury). And will probably buy more during next sale. So I feel rather secure right now and honestly - it'll be fun!
    Right now I'm only less than 200pts to jump over Reckless. Keep Your fingers crossed and don't attack me icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Emeryt wrote:
    I got multiple times by different people.. for 40+ points loss who just *started*, their score is like <80 points..

Priceless MMR!

Emeryt how many points you have now?
    1141. Trying to catch up Reckless icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

good luck emeryt...you can do it...live it, breathe it, own it!

@00001noob....yeah, the one who hit me for -47 had I think 126 points, but at the time, I was over 900.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hmm, hit you once there just now emeryt, sorry I didnt realise you were hopping. with a bit of luck i got you during a shield break!

and yeah, i'd been struggling just to get from 900 to 1000 this tourney. could 'use' a final red rag, but with the number of -42 and -48 matches coming from people who have just started, i dont think i'll get very much closer unless i get a lucky break.

really annoys me, i don't think ive ever managed to see anyone more than about 250 points above me. Even then, it was like 800 vs 1050, so getting reasonably close. getting -48 from someone who then has 118 points when i was about 970 just leaves a bad taste in the mouth.
  • Unknown
    Options
    volos wrote:
    Hmm, hit you once there just now emeryt, sorry I didnt realise you were hopping. with a bit of luck i got you during a shield break!
    np, I was shielded.

Will make another push soon, then I'm shielded, as my GF is missing me too much. There's also family dinner involved, and Her mother really knows how to cook.

So basically... yeah. priorities.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Emeryt - have you queued, plan to hit you in my next hop in an hour or so. Guessing you'll be shielded by then and if not a decent retal (I'm in mid 1200s)!
  • Unknown
    Options
    Emeryt - have you queued, plan to hit you in my next hop in an hour or so. Guessing you'll be shielded by then and if not a decent retal (I'm in mid 1200s)!
    shielded, go for it icon_e_smile.gif

(especially as I hit You on my way already...)

138pts to Reckless. I hope that closer to the end more people with juicier points will appear in the queue.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Emeryt i think reckless will reach 1.5k pts...
  • Unknown
    Options
    Only points over 25 for me are reckless, beee and kakko when they unshield, so suspect there isnt anyone else yet. Hopefully will be more later

But good luck with reckless, you'll need it!
  • Unknown
    Options
    mikeydollar7 how many pts you have now?

I think rag is too tanky (unbuffed 115), there is such a high risk that you take a long time to win the match for 20+ points to be hit by multiple people with 100+ pts loss when you have a high point score..
  • Unknown
    Options

I think rag is too tanky (unbuffed 115), there is such a high risk that you take a long time to win the match for 20+ points to be hit by multiple people with 100+ pts loss when you have a high point score..

I'm at 1230 something. I know what you mean on rags, fights can be slow, and i've not used boosts yet. Did just 2 fights between shields earlier and still came out to a -40. But could have been someone who had me queued earlier & nothing you can do about that
  • Unknown
    Options

I was running Rags 70 (buffed to 115), maxed Patch 535 and CMags 89 at 522. Fights were quite fast but most importantly I took little to no damage. Currently I switched CMags for Hulk and it's perfect for shield-jumping. Get 9 green, let Anger do the rest, usually allowing you to launch Berzerker Rage 2-3 times more. Game over.

@Bowgentle - I saved You in my node, so let me know once You're shielded.
  • Unknown
    Options
    mikeydollar7 i dont think the people who hit you got you queue up.. As daveomite and I just got hit by people who just started in the event for 40+ points few hours ago.

Emeryt how much time did 1 fight took icon_e_biggrin.gif ?
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Emeryt wrote:
    I was running Rags 70 (buffed to 115), maxed Patch 535 and CMags 89 at 522. Fights were quite fast but most importantly I took little to no damage. Currently I switched CMags for Hulk and it's perfect for shield-jumping. Get 9 green, let Anger do the rest, usually allowing you to launch Berzerker Rage 2-3 times more. Game over.

@Bowgentle - I saved You in my node, so let me know once You're shielded.
    Sorry for hitting you, there's exactly zero juicy targets above 1000 now :S
    I _was_ hoping to use you to get over 1100 and shield up, that's the only reason I hit you in the first place, but got hit for 70 while fighting.

I'm shielded for now, will try for 1100 in an hour or so, so now's a good time to hit me, everybody.
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm shielded for at least an hour here too if anyone sees me. Just hopped after a couple matches then shielded up again.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    franckynight, are you shielded?
    I got you in a node, and you're one of the very few worth anything, which is why I even consider attacking that Hood icon_e_wink.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    @noob
    Faster than OBW + Pun. I'd say max 3-4mins with Hulk, a bit longer (animations + finding good blue matches) with CMags.
    Obviously on the desert node, always with 2 crit boosts, as they tend to drop most often.

@Bowgentle
    I was shielded, np.
  • franckynight
    franckynight Posts: 582 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Bowgentle wrote:
    franckynight, are you shielded?
    I got you in a node, and you're one of the very few worth anything, which is why I even consider attacking that Hood icon_e_wink.gif
    I am.. Feel free to hit me.. icon_e_wink.gif