KRAKADOOM! MAY 09-11

Options

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    locked wrote:
    gamar wrote:
    Let's look at the first page of my roster... LThor will rarely use his green... LCap will never use his red... Punisher won't use his green or red... GSBW will never use her green...

QUIT BAGMANNING ME RAGNAROK
    run the troll team of Hood/oBW, problem solved! I will run it myself just to annoy everyone - it will be slow but I don't need top 10 this time anyway icon_e_biggrin.gif

If I had a Hood with more than 2 in Blue my whining quotient on this forum would probably be 85% less
  • DrNitroman
    DrNitroman Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I just see that I'm in the same bracket as reckless, emeryt and bloodwars!
    Truth is that my MMR made each of my fights since the first so competitive that I am too busy dying at the bottom of the bracket and didn't bother to look at the top icon_lol.gif
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I have no idea who to run this time.
    Rags won't let anyone use red or green, so Patch, Punisher and LT are out.

I think I'll just troll with Hood/OBW until I start my run tomorrow.
  • Unknown
    edited May 2014
    Options
    hulk hood is probably more annoying than obw hood.

edit: also i won't be a huge threat this time out. 1,150 or so. just going for hp and enough to keep my season score from tanking.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    bloodwars wrote:
    hulk hood is probably more annoying than obw hood.
    Yeah, but I'd like to eventually win, too. With Hulk there's a real danger that I'll fall asleep while he's trying to anger the enemy to death.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Just don't expect to win on defense, run whoever lets you kill fast. If you are taking a break swap in whatever team you feel like. Rags is not going to do you any favors so don't expect him to.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I've been running Rags with CMags and Hood and having a lot of fun with it. I've also gotten an inordinate number of ~40+ point matches so far, which has made ascent pretty easy (I'm at around 600 points, right now, good for the low teens last I checked).

I don't know if this is small sample size or people not making their pushes yet, but going by the 15 or so people I can see they may be grouping along rosters or mmr or something. Most are in my general area; my top people are all 92nd level; the other people I can see mostly range from maxed 2* rosters to low triple digit 3*s. One guy has one 141. I don't know if that is by design, coincidence, or what.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Clintman wrote:
    Emeryt wrote:
    K, Reckless442... We really need to talk.

I think we should put our cards on the table.

I want this Blue IW.

You want to score another zillion of points in this PvP.

We need to find a consensus.

My suggestion - I will grind my **** out. You will kindly let me win this.

Sounds fair?

I am sorry to say, she bathes in the tears of her bracket mates, but there is a simple solution, grind your way up to 1200, then shield hop up to 1400+
    Basically that's what I plan to do.

Currently shielded at 937pts. Time to bed.
  • wade66
    wade66 Posts: 212 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Currently in first in my bracket with 838 pts. But with bubbleboy from Shield in 2nd and still a day left not expecting that to last. Seeing teams of 120+ and fighting the temptation to see how far I can go.
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I have not entered it yet, so have no idea what to expect bracket wise. All 3 of my nodes already have 85 leveled guys in two, and an 85/141 in the other. So, guessing it'll be interesting.
  • wade66
    Options
    This question may have been answered elsewhere, but wht is the sense in bracketed pvp events if you can be attacked by people in other brackets?

I was attacked by somebody with 928 pts., but since they don't appear on the leaderboards of my bracket I assume they are in a different one.
  • Unknown
    Options
    wade66 wrote:
    This question may have been answered elsewhere, but wht is the sense in bracketed pvp events if you can be attacked by people in other brackets?

I was attacked by somebody with 928 pts., but since they don't appear on the leaderboards of my bracket I assume they are in a different one.

Brackets are just rankings for prize distribution purposes. This way you divide up the total population of players and they can all get rewards in a better distributed method.
  • wade66
    Options
    datKrow wrote:
    wade66 wrote:

Brackets are just rankings for prize distribution purposes. This way you divide up the total population of players and they can all get rewards in a better distributed method.

Got it. Was thinking they were like sports brackets, where i only had to worry about the 500 or 1000 people in my "league". Thanks for the clarification
  • Unknown
    Options
    My bracket doesn't seem too bad this time, but there's still a day left, so they could be out there

hiding

waiting
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    Looks like I inadvertently tanked my MMR in Top Gun getting smacked around by Thor so frequently - all I'm seeing in my nodes now are hybrid 1-2* teams and maybe L70s at the most. I've only been attacked about five times and two of those were defensive wins. I'm sitting on about 600 points which seems to good for top 30 for now.

Getting pooped on has it's upside icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    gamar wrote:
    My bracket doesn't seem too bad this time, but there's still a day left, so they could be out there

hiding

waiting

Do tell us gamar, is there anyone tasty leading your bracket at the moment? :3
  • Arogntbastrd
    Arogntbastrd Posts: 1,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I was trying to see if I could sneak to 1000 without anyone bothering me, but nooooo. Come on beezer, we go way back!
  • franckynight
    franckynight Posts: 582 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Emeryt wrote:
    Clintman wrote:
    Emeryt wrote:

I want this Blue IW.

Sounds fair?

I am sorry to say, she bathes in the tears of her bracket mates, but there is a simple solution, grind your way up to 1200, then shield hop up to 1400+

I goy you in my queue.. I suppose it means i can hit you.. I love warrior's rest.. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    datKrow wrote:
    gamar wrote:

hiding

waiting

Do tell us gamar, is there anyone tasty leading your bracket at the moment? :3

?

I dunno, just some guys, i guess?

ObBdQ5I.png
  • Unknown
    Options
    Emeryt wrote:
    Clintman wrote:
    Emeryt wrote:

I want this Blue IW.

Sounds fair?

I goy you in my queue.. I suppose it means i can hit you.. I love warrior's rest.. icon_e_biggrin.gif
    Lol same here since yesterday icon_e_smile.gif Do it fast them, I can wait. And let me know when You're shielded.

And btw - when did I show up in Your queue?