KRAKADOOM! MAY 09-11

Options

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    1100 reward is back to Rags again, but a different color than last time.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Ugh.

The only positive out of this is that they switched which cover is an alliance reward, which means I could end up with a fully covered Loki at the end of this.

You must be able to see the overwhelming joy on my face.
  • Dreylin
    Dreylin Posts: 241
    Options
    It's an experiment: see how bad the rewards you can offer and still get competition for Season placement. Next up, Daredevil!
  • djpt05
    djpt05 Posts: 178
    Options
    So do you think the 1100 reward in Top Gun is a mistake?
  • Unknown
    Options
    djpt05 wrote:

I think it was a combination of trying to get everyone cover-maxed on Ragnarok and a direct reaction to what happened on the first run of Top Gun when so many people got 1100+ and a Falcon coer.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Two purple Lokis would finish him off for me. And I've got a higher than normal leveled Ragnarok.

The trouble is, it's probably still going to take 1200 points to crack top ten, and I won't be able to get that. I kind of hate what seasons are doing to the game.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Loki covers.
    Now I _know_ we're being trolled.
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    edited May 2014
    Options
    djpt05 wrote:

I suspect it's a bit of a correction for kyipgate, since the number of falcons introduced was likely double (or more) due to that, they may not have wanted to give out a whole lot more
  • WilsonFisk
    WilsonFisk Posts: 365 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Loki? Seriously?

Is D3 trying to drive us away? Have we been bad?
  • Lidolas
    Lidolas Posts: 500
    Options
    Dreylin wrote:
    It's an experiment: see how bad the rewards you can offer and still get competition for Season placement. Next up, Daredevil!

The devs are laughing..."After Daredevil, we'll see if we can get them to compete for Bag-Man!"

It seems I am going to change my thinking and compete only for season points and hp.
  • DrNitroman
    DrNitroman Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Lidolas wrote:
    Dreylin wrote:

The devs are laughing..."After Daredevil, we'll see if we can get them to compete for Bag-Man!"
    Bah, it's still an opportunity to complete my Loki...
    ... and my Daredevil is missing 2 blue covers, so I'm OK for DD as next reward!! icon_mrgreen.gif

My Bagman is complete though maybe not the better build? icon_rolleyes.gif

icon_arrow.gificon_neutral.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    SolidQ wrote:
    worst rewards icon_evil.gif
    Blue IW icon_mrgreen.gificon_mrgreen.gificon_mrgreen.gif

on my way to edit first post.
  • morgh
    morgh Posts: 539 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Terrible rewards and 141's from the start...
    Oh well... will try to get top 25 for HP/ISO but won't lose sleep over it...
  • Unknown
    Options
    Yay casual Rag tournament!

And by that I mean all of my starting nodes are OBW/Thor/Ares, and more Loki rewards, so there's no reason to try and push really high.

If for some reason I decided to try for top 10 and my alliance does what it normally does, I guess I'd get a 4/4 Loki at the end. Which will stay exactly at level 30 like he currently is. Even when they rerun the Loki tournament right after Rags is done.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Loki covers are as lame as it gets. However, I could really use that red cover at 1100. Let the grinding begin.
  • franckynight
    franckynight Posts: 582 Critical Contributor
    Options
    And after that dreadful rag tourney.. Wait.. A god of lies pvp.. Well.. What a pleasant time to play mpq.. More loki covers to come and mb some pun covers as well..
  • Unknown
    Options
    season 1 has made all PVP events way harder, it used to be 800 was good for top 10 or at least top 25 in the brackets I was in, now it gets me 40th...

It's getting frustrating that it's so hard to get 3 star covers, especially when half of the ones they give out don't even matter, like the rewards in this one.
  • Unknown
    Options
    And after that dreadful rag tourney.. Wait.. A god of lies pvp.. Well.. What a pleasant time to play mpq.. More loki covers to come and mb some pun covers as well..
    what did u score in top gun, for science reasons again

on topic: not looking forward to fighting 9-10k hp rags
  • Unknown
    Options
    Too Easy wrote:

For Science!

francky and way too easy, I see you've both been surging in season points in our bracket. Personally I know I won't get top 5, but should be able to manage top 25 without much stress (top 10 gives minimal extra rewards for effort). I'm sitting at a lazy 1100ish points in shield training, what are you both on?
  • franckynight
    franckynight Posts: 582 Critical Contributor
    Options
    volos wrote:
    Too Easy wrote:

For Science!

francky and way too easy, I see you've both been surging in season points in our bracket. Personally I know I won't get top 5, but should be able to manage top 25 without much stress (top 10 gives minimal extra rewards for effort). I'm sitting at a lazy 1100ish points in shield training, what are you both on?
    1250 pts in top gun.. 1400 atm in shield training.. I shoot for top 5 in our season bracket.. The 300 pts i lost in kyipgate have put me behind the 8 ball.. Too easy will have the upper hand on this one.. Not that it matters.. I wont miss this full bagmen 10 pack.. icon_mrgreen.gif