KRAKADOOM! MAY 09-11

Options

Comments

• Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    Options
    I skipped a handful of forum readers while playing tonight. Some out of courtesy and some because I had no interest in fighting 173 Rags with 141 Hood and mags (walkyourpath). I am shielded at 1012 for now, so feel free to hit me.

Gamar, thebigwax keeps popping up in my queue, I think I've hit them twice.

I know that Nemek is somewhere in the same bracket as me...just waiting...
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    I skipped a handful of forum readers while playing tonight. Some out of courtesy and some because I had no interest in fighting 173 Rags with 141 Hood and mags (walkyourpath). I am shielded at 1012 for now, so feel free to hit me.

That I am...just outside the top 10 until probably the 9 hour mark or so.

I was so hoping for an easier bracket this time around, oh well.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I was trying to see if I could sneak to 1000 without anyone bothering me, but nooooo. Come on beezer, we go way back!

Ah, sorry about that! I was climbing so slowly I was hoping I had queued you early enough that you had stopped moving. Hopefully the retal helps out!
  • Unknown
    Options

Interesting, I just got You in my queue at 938pts.
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I was trying to see if I could sneak to 1000 without anyone bothering me, but nooooo. Come on beezer, we go way back!

Ah, sorry about that! I was climbing so slowly I was hoping I had queued you early enough that you had stopped moving. Hopefully the retal helps out!

looks like I'm in your bracket... see you already up there along with a couple X men at least...
  • Unknown
    Options
    I *very briefly* made it into the top 10 of my bracket. At the time #1 was Bacon Pants, a name I now recognise from these forums. When I came out of a battle I found I'd lost over 100 points so I checked the leader boards again, this time to find I'd landed within a couple of places to another name from here, Nemek...

Well. This will be fun! icon_lol.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Climbed my way from 450ish to 1000 with no retaliations at all, after one match I get retaliated by the same 3-4 people and knocked down to 780, 100% Ridiculous, I really want that Red Rags, and I skipped most forum members out of courtesy.
  • franckynight
    franckynight Posts: 582 Critical Contributor
    Options
    @ emeryt that s it.. I take a well deserved break after all these non stop retals.. Im shielded for now.. 1100 + pts.. I will make another push up to 1200 ans call it a day.. Now is your turn to hit me.. icon_e_wink.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    I don't even want to play this round...but the Mpq gods will beat me if (that odd moment when you decide to actually proofread a post haphazardly and notice autocorrect turned that if into "off")I don't. Thor's even gone so far as to threaten my family with his storms. So I shall appease the gods of Mpq and do as they say. I beseech thee, do not hate me for my actions, for all I do I do for my family. *quick rise mode activated* *plays a match* ...well, I am bored lol. I'll do it later.
  • daveomite
    Options
    I just love when the ai has only 10 green, yet on their turn, all of a sudden Thor hits me with two back to back call of the storms in the same turn, then matches red and slams the hammer down on my last remaining hero. Priceless.
  • daveomite
    Options
    Also wonderful...got hit from someone for -47 points. Go for the retal, they are worth a total of 5. Great.
  • Unknown
    Options
    daveomite wrote:
    I just love when the ai has only 10 green, yet on their turn, all of a sudden Thor hits me with two back to back call of the storms in the same turn, then matches red and slams the hammer down on my last remaining hero. Priceless.

Stick at it can't be as bad as pre nerf storm and Thor handing your 3* team their **** on a plate. You do have some bad luck with brackets doh. You always seem to meet one of the SHIELD lot.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Wow Entropic, you really have it out for me huh? This time you hit me for -50...looked like you had just started icon_razz.gif Over 900 pt difference this time! What's going on with the MMR? Maybe you had me saved as a starting node.

I crossed the 1100 mark - with Polkio in my bracket I'm not under any illusions to maintain first, so I'm happy with the points I have and I'm shielded for the rest of this tourney. Anybody see me feel free to hit me.
  • daveomite
    Options
    beemand2g wrote:
    daveomite wrote:

Stick at it can't be as bad as pre nerf storm and Thor handing your 3* team their **** on a plate. You do have some bad luck with brackets doh. You always seem to meet one of the SHIELD lot.

Oh, I am. Unfortunately, I don't have a 3 star team. Keep getting pounced by 3 star team though, lol.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Daveomite and sauce.. some info to share.. I can partially confirm PVP bracket is not base on MMR.. Will need to see the final results from Rag PVP and the next PVP..

I am quite annoy also when u are hit by some1 who just started for 40+ points and the retailation point is less than 5....
  • daveomite
    Options
    Daveomite and sauce.. some info to share.. I am partially confirm PVP bracket is not base on MMR.. Will need to see the final results from Rag PVP and the next PVP..

I am quite annoy also when u are hit by some1 who just started for 40+ points and the retailation point is less than 5....

Interested to hear what ya got. Any yeah, annoying as hell. I was in a match that got me over 900, then got that hit -47. Bypassed the retal as it was only for 5 points. Moved on to another one, got hit 3 times. Did one more match, same guy hit me again. Retal'd him back, and shielded for now.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hooray for the MMR!

It gives me either fights worth 15-17pts or fights worth 3pts... Really tempting icon_rolleyes.gif
  • daveomite
    Options
    Emeryt wrote:
    Hooray for the MMR!

It gives me either fights worth 15-17pts or fights worth 3pts... Really tempting icon_rolleyes.gif

Lol...yup. was getting that too. Weird patches of them. Started with some nice 40 point nodes, then in the 20 range. Then all of a sudden, only 10, 15, 17 point nodes available. Got past em, then more 20s showed back up.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I got multiple times by different people.. for 40+ points loss who just *started*, their score is like <80 points..

Priceless MMR!

Emeryt how many points you have now?
  • Unknown
    Options
    I got multiple times by different people.. for 40+ points loss who just *started*, their score is like <80 points..

Priceless MMR!

Emeryt how many points you have now?
    1141. Trying to catch up Reckless icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif