KRAKADOOM! MAY 09-11

Options

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    I'll add it to my signature.

Is there a way I can just change my user name on here to the name I use in the game?
  • Unknown
    Options
    Foxy - Last night while I was in the 800-900 range I was skipping between walkyourpath, bubbleboy, franckynight, and two alliance members. Finally I got someone different, but those 5 kept coming up after that.

My five opponents on rotation are TropicYeo, walkyourpath, Armando Ferraz, stroker, and JiminyCrooked. (So apologies if I hit any of you.)

For a while, every once and a while I could get a new person into that rotation that I would hit, but eventually this is all it was giving me, so I just put a shield up and quit playing.
  • Arogntbastrd
    Arogntbastrd Posts: 1,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @carthl

Oh, well yes, Europe throws everything out the window. You're right. End push makes no sense in that scenario

Also, forum folk, I'm going to shield hop to 1100 in a bit. Shielded right now but when I unshield in ~2.5 hrs it'd be nice to not eat a -40. then I'll shield prob for the rest of the tourney.

I'm doing this because I have a dirty little secret. I like rags. Every time I use his green it's like I'm pulling a slot machine handle. The colors! The chance of hitting it big! Sure most of the time it's just puny damage but every time it cascades it brings me back for more

I think I have a problem...
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    Options
    RichHurtz wrote:

Is there a way I can just change my user name on here to the name I use in the game?

Actually yes, and I believe FoxyMulder has done that recently...
  • Unknown
    Options
    RichHurtz wrote:

Send a PM to IceIX
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    From the looks of it, they should have just named this BRAKADOOM instead.

I'm still in 6th, at least, with my measly 908, but already 4 1k'ers featuring beezer from SHIELD (yes, I know I left out all the points!!, lol), Compromized and Ferraz from X-Men, and JarJar. ..ooop, oh, meant XarXar from 5DV.

This post will continue after a word from our sponsors.

"Only 11 hours and 30 minutes left for you to join in the fun! It's BRAKADOOM!! Available on Steam, your mobile, and on MPQ everywhere!"

We now return to your regularly scheduled post.

Ahh, well...certainly going to be interesting.
  • daveomite
    Options
    It is just a bit frustrating to win a match for +25 or so only to come out of the match to attack listings of -43, -45, and so on. Then you click on the retaliation nodes and they are worth 4 points. I don't mind being attacked, but at least make the retaliations more than an instant skip.

+1+1+1+1+1+1+1.....sorry, my keys got stuck.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Looking forward to getting to 3 Hours to go so I can hopefully get into the top 5 and Shield and hopefully hold onto it so I can 2 Loki covers for the next event. Only have a Lv15 Loki with 1/0
  • Unknown
    Options
    Yeah, I guess that's it. No matter how many times I push, Reckless keeps on being about 200pts above me. I'm currently at 1265 while She's at 1471. I'll try to reach 1300 and call it a day.

Still, I'm rather proud of myself. And I really enjoyed the excitement and thrill - but fortunately no one attacked me during my 2fights unshielded moments.
  • Clintman
    Clintman Posts: 757 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Emeryt wrote:
    Yeah, I guess that's it. No matter how many times I push, Reckless keeps on being about 200pts above me. I'm currently at 1265 while She's at 1471. I'll try to reach 1300 and call it a day.

Still, I'm rather proud of myself. And I really enjoyed the excitement and thrill - but fortunately no one attacked me during my 2fights unshielded moments.

Told ya so icon_razz.gif
  • daveomite
    Options
    Emeryt wrote:

congrats emeryt....great job
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Emeryt, I just hit Reckless for 45 points 20 minutes ago. Not sure if she was shielded or not, but maybe i helped you a little icon_e_smile.gif. Came out to -70 so it didn't even help me really. Oh well.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Maybe this goes to the way the bracketing is all fubared now, but I'm hovering around 700, waiting until a few more hours go by so I can push and then 8 hour shield out, and I'm hit for a -40+ from a player with sub 100 points. My retal is worth 2, so skipped obviously. But how on earth is that person seeing me? All of my targets are worth 20-29 at most. I'm not seeing people in 1k range 300 above me, let alone 600 above me at 1300.

I'm glad that 1) I'm probably not playing much more once the season is over, and 2) I don't really care too much about the covers. This just adds to the stuff that's driving people out. And heck, I'm not even an established vet. I've been here maybe 70 days, have 1 char at 141, 1 at 102, 3 maxed 2 stars.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Joined during the last hours of Top Gun but haven't done much until now.

Checking my bracket after some pushing, top 50 cutoff is around 600.
    Top 10 is 920 but 8th place is already over 1k.

Taking into account that no one cares about the rewards on this one, PvP kinda sucks balls right now.
  • franckynight
    franckynight Posts: 582 Critical Contributor
    Options
    What an idiot.. I miss the end time of my shield.. Only 3 mns missed.. Bam.. -180 pts!!!!! And most that dont even worth to retal.. From 1250 to 1050.. This game is horrendous sometime.. Back to the grindmill again.. I m at a loss for words..
    @ emeryt i didnt retal cause i told you to hit me.. Damn!!!!
  • Arogntbastrd
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Alright, about to start my little hop. Remember I love you all! icon_e_biggrin.gif

I'll post when re shielded. These hops are terrifying, I don't know how you people do it on the regular
  • reckless442
    reckless442 Posts: 532 Critical Contributor
    Options
    mohio wrote:
    Emeryt, I just hit Reckless for 45 points 20 minutes ago. Not sure if she was shielded or not, but maybe i helped you a little icon_e_smile.gif. Came out to -70 so it didn't even help me really. Oh well.
    I was shielded.

Sorry, Emeryt, but the alliance race is close and I turn into a pumpkin in an hour and won't be able to do anything more. Since I got to my original goal, 1300, last night, I felt like I needed to score some more points to help my team.

And you're within striking distance of 1300, so can get one 4* from the event.
  • Unknown
    Options
    mohio wrote:
    Nah, You must've got Her in her 30second window when She's unshielded, does a quick fight and shields again.
    What an idiot.. I miss the end time of my shield.. Only 3 mns missed.. Bam.. -180 pts!!!!! And most that dont even worth to retal.. From 1250 to 1050.. This game is horrendous sometime.. Back to the grindmill again.. I m at a loss for words..
    @ emeryt i didnt retal cause i told you to hit me.. Damn!!!!
    But You went into a fight or shielded immediately?

Sorry for hitting You icon_e_sad.gif
  • Arogntbastrd
    Options
    Alright, about to start my little hop. Remember I love you all! icon_e_biggrin.gif

I'll post when re shielded. These hops are terrifying, I don't know how you people do it on the regular

Haha, that didn't even almost work. Won a match for 20, got attacked for -30. Damn, down. Hulk cascade of death whole team dead. Down more. Health pack regroup. Cascade of death rd 2, Fat man boogaloo. Lt does his three piece song and dance. Team dies, I grumble and re shield. Good times
  • Unknown
    Options
    What an idiot.. I miss the end time of my shield.. Only 3 mns missed.. Bam.. -180 pts!!!!! And most that dont even worth to retal.. From 1250 to 1050.. This game is horrendous sometime..

Same frickin thing happened to me! Sounds like a blood bath out there, I'm too scared to unshield and try to regain those points.