KRAKADOOM! MAY 09-11

Options

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    mohio wrote:
    Emeryt, I just hit Reckless for 45 points 20 minutes ago. Not sure if she was shielded or not, but maybe i helped you a little icon_e_smile.gif. Came out to -70 so it didn't even help me really. Oh well.
    I was shielded.

Sorry, Emeryt, but the alliance race is close and I turn into a pumpkin in an hour and won't be able to do anything more. Since I got to my original goal, 1300, last night, I felt like I needed to score some more points to help my team.

And you're within striking distance of 1300, so can get one 4* from the event.
    No problem at all, it was fun icon_e_smile.gif

If not for Blue IW, I wouldn't push that hard. At least I learned that if I want to, I can reach 1300 without a problem. Nick Fury - beware!
  • franckynight
    franckynight Posts: 582 Critical Contributor
    Options
    morgh wrote:
    Fighting all 141 teams from 0 points up is terribly tedious... I wonder why did they implement such a dumb change... guess we'll never know and I bet they will stealth change something yet again ;S
    I hope i get you in my queue anytime soon.. Cause now i know who you are.. I owe you one (in fact i owe you many more).. I will never skip u again.. Even for one point..
  • Unknown
    Options
    Ahhhhhhhhh!!!! Sigh of relief as I just hit two teams without being hit myself to finally reach a personal goal of 1200!!! So this is what being a winner feels like huh? Ah I've felt better ;D
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Just did a match that had a value of 27, but only got 8 points off of it. Is that normal?
  • morgh
    morgh Posts: 539 Critical Contributor
    Options
    morgh wrote:
    Fighting all 141 teams from 0 points up is terribly tedious... I wonder why did they implement such a dumb change... guess we'll never know and I bet they will stealth change something yet again ;S
    I hope i get you in my queue anytime soon.. Cause now i know who you are.. I owe you one (in fact i owe you many more).. I will never skip u again.. Even for one point..
    1) I don't think I started it but whatever
    2) be my guest - not like I aint getting hit anyway... and remember that it opens you for retals and I am really content with lower total point values then you aim for apparently...
  • franckynight
    franckynight Posts: 582 Critical Contributor
    Options
    morgh wrote:
    morgh wrote:
    1) I don't think I started it but whatever
    2) be my guest - not like I aint getting hit anyway... and remember that it opens you for retals and I am really content with lower total point values then you aim for apparently...
    3 times in a row.. 1st time for 46.. This one i got it.. But the others 2.. Dont tell me i was the juiciest in your queue.. But whatever.. I dont mind a little muggy old school retal war.. At one point my score doesnt matter.. Its just payback.. Or retribution..
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    daveomite wrote:
    Just did a match that had a value of 27, but only got 8 points off of it. Is that normal?
    Yes if you queued that fight up a while ago. The points of the target have dropped in the meantime.
  • daveomite
    Options
    Bowgentle wrote:
    daveomite wrote:
    Yes if you queued that fight up a while ago. The points of the target have dropped in the meantime.

I had just skipped around and queued them though. It was not one that I had queued before my shield dropped.
  • Unknown
    Options
    daveomite wrote:
    Bowgentle wrote:
    daveomite wrote:

I had just skipped around and queued them though. It was not one that I had queued before my shield dropped.

Hmmm.... Maybe they lost in the process. Therefore lowering attainable points
  • Unknown
    Options
    I am probably going to get more points at the end of the event

I am working on the shield simulator at the moment to rank up points to get my 5000 points for my hero pack. I'm avoiding the new PvE event because I am really disliking it, since my only best buffed character is Thor and Modern Storm. The others are really low leveled.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Pamizard wrote:

I am working on the shield simulator at the moment to rank up points to get my 5000 points for my hero pack. I'm avoiding the new PvE event because I am really disliking it, since my only best buffed character is Thor and Modern Storm. The others are really low leveled.

Patch shreds at any level icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • daveomite
    Options
    daveomite wrote:
    Bowgentle wrote:
    daveomite wrote:

I guess it's possible. I just put in a ticket. I had 908 before the match, it showed 27, won the match, it showed The winner graphic with my score as 935, saying I won 27 points.

Came out of the match, instantly shielded, and then noticed my points were showing as 915. I tried waiting, and restarting the game, no change. If the end winner graphic had showed that I had only won 8 point, ok. But it showed the correct amount. I wasn't hit by anyone during that match either, so, not sure what happened.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Pamizard wrote:

Patch shreds at any level icon_e_biggrin.gif

yeah and I dont have him thats the problem

if i get lucky and get patch before the event ends maybe i will be able to rank somewhere at the end of that event but even my alliance can't even rank so high soooooooo yeah i'll just focus on this pvp season icon_razz.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    I had just skipped around and queued them though. It was not one that I had queued before my shield dropped.[/quote]

Hmmm.... Maybe they lost in the process. Therefore lowering attainable points[/quote]

I guess it's possible. I just put in a ticket. I had 908 before the match, it showed 27, won the match, it showed The winner graphic with my score as 935, saying I won 27 points.

Came out of the match, instantly shielded, and then noticed my points were showing as 915. I tried waiting, and restarting the game, no change. If the end winner graphic had showed that I had only won 8 point, ok. But it showed the correct amount. I wasn't hit by anyone during that match either, so, not sure what happened.[/quote]

Oh OK. This has happened to me many times. This is different than saying you only earned so many. Instead it just didn't give you what you earned. This does need to be fixed as it happens too often to me
  • Talahamut
    Talahamut Posts: 231 Tile Toppler
    Options
    daveomite wrote:
    Bowgentle wrote:
    daveomite wrote:

How come this doesn't work in reverse? Last PvP, I had someone queued up that had gained a ton of pts in the meantime, and I actually got 2 less than was displayed when I beat them...
  • morgh
    morgh Posts: 539 Critical Contributor
    Options
    3 times in a row.. 1st time for 46.. This one i got it.. But the others 2.. Dont tell me i was the juiciest in your queue.. But whatever.. I dont mind a little muggy old school retal war.. At one point my score doesnt matter.. Its just payback.. Or retribution..
    Of course you were - what did you think I was just doing this to spite you? icon_e_wink.gif with the limited time I have due to working arrangements I was looking for highest point givers - without any consideration for team setup - since it's not really important with LT+C.Mag
    AND I was actually quite happy to see you at >1150 which means that I did not hurt you too much ;-P especially considering that I went over 1100 only once for Falcon icon_e_wink.gif

So to summ up - go ahead, I don't think anyone else anyway skips me since I rarely have a 3rd levelled up (even though it's day 105 of me playing, I am constantly ISO starved icon_e_biggrin.gif) and IMO am a really easy target =] (which I very much feel at times - don't really think you are a special snowflake icon_e_wink.gif everyone gets hit and that's something you just need to get used to)
  • daveomite
    Options
    daveomite wrote:
    daveomite wrote:

Came out of the match, instantly shielded, and then noticed my points were showing as 915. I tried waiting, and restarting the game, no change. If the end winner graphic had showed that I had only won 8 point, ok. But it showed the correct amount. I wasn't hit by anyone during that match either, so, not sure what happened.

Oh OK. This has happened to me many times. This is different than saying you only earned so many. Instead it just didn't give you what you earned. This does need to be fixed as it happens too often to me

I just got a response from D3, had to be the fastest response I've ever seen. Said it is a common "server latency issue". Claimed I was attacked, even though I was not. Already replied and stressed that.
  • daveomite
    Options
    @Psykopathic ... are you shielded? Best points I've seen on board all day.
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @beee (or if someone in SHIELD knows) - are you done? I've got you queued up for my push but want to make sure you're shielded.
    @compromized (or x-men mate that knows) - same goes for you.
    @pimptastic - you too icon_e_smile.gif.

Can't believe I managed to find such juicy targets after last PvP i was spending tons of iso skipping around just to find >25
  • Unknown
    Options
    Apparently 800 points is the threshold for me, where I lose more points than I get without a solid 100+ 3*.
    It's been like 30 minutes that I've been losing more points than I can get.