MPQ Sneak Peek: November 2017 Edition *Updated (11/27/17)

167891012»

Comments

• Rick_OShay
    Rick_OShay Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    It will be a lot. In fact, overkill most of the time. You'll lose some efficiency due to that, and I hope you can get enough yellow to fire each of their powers - or KP will not be doing much damage himself to speed things along.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,244 Chairperson of the Boards
    mexus said:
    zodiac339 said:
    And naturally, Nico’s most interesting power, which her kit is basically built around, is locked behind top10 in fact. Well, I that was to be expected I suppose.
    She will be in the token pool within 2 weeks though.
    Technically, in 15 days.  But who’s counting?  ;)
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    bluewolf said:
    mexus said:
    zodiac339 said:
    And naturally, Nico’s most interesting power, which her kit is basically built around, is locked behind top10 in fact. Well, I that was to be expected I suppose.
    She will be in the token pool within 2 weeks though.
    Technically, in 15 days.  But who’s counting?  ;)
    And that should be the cover rewarded next season in SHIELD Sim. 
  • Rick_OShay
    Rick_OShay Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Oh shoot, I was hoping for Main Event Hulk green from Sim... (1/4/5)..
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
     It's always annoying when there are two 4*s released in a season, as one of them always gets the shaft for a cover reward in Sim. Last time I can remember it happening for sure was G4ocket losing out to G4mora. I think there's been one other instance since then, but can't remember for sure.

Having said all that, I don't know for sure who will be the reward in Sim next season, but I'd bet money on Niko over MEHulk.
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    JHawkInc said:
    DarthDeVo said:
     It's always annoying when there are two 4*s released in a season, as one of them always gets the shaft for a cover reward in Sim. Last time I can remember it happening for sure was G4ocket losing out to G4mora. I think there's been one other instance since then, but can't remember for sure.

Having said all that, I don't know for sure who will be the reward in Sim next season, but I'd bet money on Niko over MEHulk.
    Yondu and Mockingbird. And unless the pattern changes, it'll be Nico. Second character released always gets priority. Shame they can't do something like System Reboot for the other character.

S.H.I.E.L.D. Training (11/30/17) *New Update*
    Feature Characters: Nico Minoru, The Hulk (Main Event), Iron Man (Hulkbuster), Nick Fury
    Boo, not cool.

@Brigby, over HERE you said:
    It's no surprise that there are players in our community who are long-time supporters of the game, veterans that have been with us since the beginning, and many players in between/in both categories. Having dedicated so much time and effort, these are the players that have worked hard to grow a large and formidable roster. 

In recognition of this, we wanted to create an extra event that allowed these players to showcase their roster strength, and gain rewards from completing these challenging missions. At the same time though, we still wanted to give other players the opportunity to participate, as an additional bonus to the reward structure players are used to.

When the players who are long term supporters and veterans of the game can't hope to even TRY these challenging missions because the required character IS NOT EVEN NORMALLY AVAILABLE YET, how the hell are the "other players" supposed to feel? The only significant rewards in this event are wholly locked behind a barrier that can only be broken with a fat wallet, and that's just not cool. Or rather, pretending it's something for everyone, and not for just the whales, is a tinykitty move.
    This, this and more this.... MEHulk isn't even available in tokens yet..... This is such a, stronger word, cow manure move it's not funny......
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Milk Jugz said:
    JHawkInc said:
    DarthDeVo said:

Yondu and Mockingbird. And unless the pattern changes, it'll be Nico. Second character released always gets priority. Shame they can't do something like System Reboot for the other character.

S.H.I.E.L.D. Training (11/30/17) *New Update*
    Feature Characters: Nico Minoru, The Hulk (Main Event), Iron Man (Hulkbuster), Nick Fury
    Boo, not cool.

@Brigby, over HERE you said:
    It's no surprise that there are players in our community who are long-time supporters of the game, veterans that have been with us since the beginning, and many players in between/in both categories. Having dedicated so much time and effort, these are the players that have worked hard to grow a large and formidable roster. 

In recognition of this, we wanted to create an extra event that allowed these players to showcase their roster strength, and gain rewards from completing these challenging missions. At the same time though, we still wanted to give other players the opportunity to participate, as an additional bonus to the reward structure players are used to.

When the players who are long term supporters and veterans of the game can't hope to even TRY these challenging missions because the required character IS NOT EVEN NORMALLY AVAILABLE YET, how the hell are the "other players" supposed to feel? The only significant rewards in this event are wholly locked behind a barrier that can only be broken with a fat wallet, and that's just not cool. Or rather, pretending it's something for everyone, and not for just the whales, is a tinykitty move.
    This, this and more this.... MEHulk isn't even available in tokens yet..... This is such a, stronger word, cow manure move it's not funny......

The previous two times Shield Training ran while Seasons switched over, so the required char was in tokens by the time it ended.

This time it will be _really_ hard to have a 209+ MEH.

Oh well. It's just ISO.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,244 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2017
    Geez, it’s only $100 a cover for MEH from the vault, which will conveniently open up on 12/3.  Give or take resets to find the colors you need.
    Edit:  you might spend less if you are lucky. And you can get Nico covers at the same time.  So, maybe not so bad....?

It is very hard to get MEH covered for FREE. Dirt easy if you are a whale.

Remember:  If people didn’t spend the cash to get the covers, this event would end.  So be happy people will do it and keep the game running.
  • gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    Bowgentle said:

This time it will be _really_ hard to have a 209+ MEH.

Oh well. It's just ISO.
    I care more about the Nico cover, but I'm a few covers from being able to get MEH to 209, so that isn't happening.  I did get a nice chunk of ISO out of the nodes I could do, so that's a plus.