MPQ Sneak Peek: November 2017 Edition *Updated (11/27/17)

Options

Comments

• InfectiousYawn
    InfectiousYawn Posts: 72 Match Maker
    Options
    Last week's boosted list of 4 *s had no one with a red ability.  This week, there is no green.  Go figure!
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,313 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @Brigby  An update with info for the Webbed Wonder event (especially the 5*) would be very much appreciated. Thank you!
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Brigby  An update with info for the Webbed Wonder event (especially the 5*) would be very much appreciated. Thank you!
    Not to worry. I'm working on getting the Pre-Release Notes for R140 posted right now. Once that's done, I'll do a quick update of the Sneak Peek.
  • Brigby
    Options
    *(11/17/17) Brigby - Updated Versus events, Story events, Deadpool's Dailies, Weekly Buffs, and Marvel's article on The Hulk (The Main Event)
  • mkmagius
    mkmagius Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Brigby I think you skipped a pve unless Hearts of Darkness is now a 7 day event 
  • Brigby
    Options
    mkmagius said:
    Brigby I think you skipped a pve unless Hearts of Darkness is now a 7 day event 
    Just added Webbed Wonder
  • bluewolf
    Options
    Thank you for the update, Brigby!  

And thank you to the devs for including Spidey, then a week of DD in PVE.  It pushes off the need for Thor for a bit - 11-14 days from entering tokens.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2017
    Options
    @Brigby, I think y'all skipped Teen Jean for the next Crash. 

On an unrelated note, there's been a lot of Vintage 4*s as rewards lately. I'm not complaining or anything; far from it. Just something I've noticed.

Also, another 4* PvP? That's... interesting. EDIT: Nevermind, just saw the announcement starting why it's running. 
  • brisashi
    brisashi Posts: 418 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Yeesh I don't have a single boosted 4* champed for next week

gonna be a slog
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    brisashi said:

gonna be a slog
    Same with me, 43 champ 4s. Not one on that list.....
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This is the first time the Hulk event has been run since clearance level based scaling.  Presumably this is going to make those solo Hulk nodes pretty trivial, unless they've tweaked things since Thick as Thieves' Magneto+Hood mission.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Milk Jugz said:
    brisashi said:

gonna be a slog
    Same with me, 43 champ 4s. Not one on that list.....
    That's funny, just the opposite for me. The past two weeks I've only had one champ on the boosted list. This one, the only ones not champed are Yondu and Nightcrawler, and Yondu's fully covered. If I weren't in such a serious ISO crunch, he'd already be champed. 
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The Hulk placement. Jean Grey, Psylocke, and Wolverine. So much X-Men. My profile picture cries out, “Please? New character release related?”
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    zodiac339 said:
    The Hulk placement. Jean Grey, Psylocke, and Wolverine. So much X-Men. My profile picture cries out, “Please? New character release related?”
    Doop, maybe?
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    DarthDeVo said:
    Not just Jean - the 3*s from that cycle are missing too. Next up should be IM40.
  • Arix90
    Arix90 Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I think this post is wrong for crash/deadpool daily since preview of heroes for hire shows jean.
    gonna be a rough week though no boosted 4*s 
  • Felessa
    Felessa Posts: 161 Tile Toppler
    edited November 2017
    Options
    WOW, The Thing is finally a reward in Story!!! And one of the colors in progression is yellow... my 5/2/5 waited forever for this :D
  • dragonreader
    dragonreader Posts: 89 Match Maker
    edited November 2017
    Options
    granne said:
    DarthDeVo said:
    Not just Jean - the 3*s from that cycle are missing too. Next up should be IM40.
    That's a bummer, my IM40 is sitting on 12 covers.  I was looking forward to championing him.

oh well...
  • bluewolf
    Options
    Brigby probably got a lot of updates at once, since the devs are going to be out for a good chunk of next week and wanted the preview ready to go for while they are gone. So don’t give up on the DDQ yet.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    All X-men characters rewarded in The Hulk.
    Do you think they are gearing up for a second run of Apocalypse?