MPQ Sneak Peek: November 2017 Edition *Updated (11/27/17)

Options

Comments

• Bruinsfan17
    Bruinsfan17 Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    Options
    DarthDeVo said:
    @Brigby, I think y'all skipped Teen Jean for the next Crash. 

@Brigby, This also jumped out at me. Was really hoping to see a Green Jean in the Taco Vault. Have about 250 tokens waiting just for the chance at her. Will she be the one after Gamora or does she just get skipped and I now have to wait for every other 4* to rotate back to her??
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'm pretty sure she will be up next, and the update has just missed that rotation. The fact that she's showing up in the HfH store backs that up. Don't panic. At least until tomorrow.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,313 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Well, as suspected.  Teen Jean crash, and covers for IM40, IF, Rags, KK, and Quicksilver over the next 5 days.  That should make some people happy.  
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2017
    Options
    The Hulk (11/23/17) *New Update*

Progression Rewards:
    4-Star: The Thing - Yellow,  Green

@Brigby, since the next PvE event after Webbed Wonder happens to be a 7 day event that rewards two 4* covers, can you see if the devs would be able to change the progression 4* covers to Thing yellow and Kaye blue. This is to make up for her cover getting skipped. It's a perfect solution.

Over 50% of the voters want Kate 
  • BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    Options
    They straight up said screw it to the Daken fix, so this Hulk event is about to be 7-days straight of PTSD-inducing Chemical Reaction animations. They've been promising the fix since before the last run of Hulk, which was quite some time ago. 

Still, nice to have a 2 4-star covers from progression from all the extra wave node work they've been giving us lately. The 2 covers will put my Thing at 280 for a nice LT, maybe even a retroactive 5-star cover if that's even still a thing by the time they'd get to him. 
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The Hulk (11/23/17) *New Update*

Progression Rewards:
    4-Star: The Thing - Yellow,  Green

@Brigby, since the next PvE event after Webbed Wonder happens to be a 7 day event that rewards two 4* covers, can you see if the devs would be able to change the progression 4* covers to Thing yellow and Kaye blue. This is to make up for her cover getting skipped. It's a perfect solution.

Over 50% of the voters want Kate 
    Make it Thing's green and I could be down for that. My 5/7/2 Thing needs that green cover. 
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    DarthDeVo said:
    @Brigby, I think y'all skipped Teen Jean for the next Crash. 

@Brigby, This also jumped out at me. Was really hoping to see a Green Jean in the Taco Vault. Have about 250 tokens waiting just for the chance at her. Will she be the one after Gamora or does she just get skipped and I now have to wait for every other 4* to rotate back to her??
    Seems there was a bit of a hiccup with the dates, and I posted the following week's DDQ info. I've updated it to include this weeks, and clarified the week with 4-Star Jean Grey is for the 24th. 

*(11/20/17) Brigby - Updated Versus events, and Deadpool's Dailies
  • gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    Options
    His poll also had 114 votes.  Hardly a representative sample size.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,638 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Looking at the 4* boost list starting today it is like they looked at my roster and decided to base it on some of the lowest characters I have (oh and Vulture who somehow eludes me). Lol!
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,917 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Milk Jugz said:
    brisashi said:
    Yeesh I don't have a single boosted 4* champed for next week

gonna be a slog
    Same with me, 43 champ 4s. Not one on that list.....
    People laughed when I Champed War Machine... well, who’s laughing now!!?

Luckily the only two champs I have should have great synergy (Vulture/Rhodes).  Vulture fuels all three of War Machines colors.  I could champ Mockingbird or Nightcrawler but I’m too iso poor and have other characters on the vine. 
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    War Machine is the only boosted fourstar I have this week. Fortunately I Think he is pretty fun to play.
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    jamesh said:
    This is the first time the Hulk event has been run since clearance level based scaling.  Presumably this is going to make those solo Hulk nodes pretty trivial, unless they've tweaked things since Thick as Thieves' Magneto+Hood mission.
    So it looks like I was right, and the solo Hulk nodes aren't overscaled to balance only having one enemy.

If this is intended behaviour, it certainly removes a lot of the challenge from this event.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    jamesh said:
    jamesh said:
    This is the first time the Hulk event has been run since clearance level based scaling.  Presumably this is going to make those solo Hulk nodes pretty trivial, unless they've tweaked things since Thick as Thieves' Magneto+Hood mission.
    So it looks like I was right, and the solo Hulk nodes aren't overscaled to balance only having one enemy.

If this is intended behaviour, it certainly removes a lot of the challenge from this event.

I prefer to fight a high-level Hulk, actually. It's very annoying when match damage sets off Anger, once he gets leveled enough he stops doing that.
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,192 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @Brigby when is the next update? I'm curious on what color the progress reward for Jean Grey will be. Anything but purple please
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    *(11/27/17) Brigby - Updated Versus events, Story events, Deadpool's Dailies, and Weekly Buffs
  • irwando
    irwando Posts: 263 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Oh yay, a new character release with the one 5* the RNG has decided not to give me yet.  Love those required 5*!
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,192 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Stupid Jean Grey purple though..... Ugh 
  • GigerHR
    GigerHR Posts: 54 Match Maker
    Options
    @Brigby Assuming the pattern holds and ME Hulk is a required character, is there any chance the ME Hulk level needed will be lowered for this run of SHIELD Training, seeing as he won’t end up in tokens in time for the event? I think this is the first time a SHIELD Training hasn’t run over a season change.