Updates to Hulk Events and S.H.I.E.L.D. Training (11/15/17)

Options
Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
Hi Everyone,

Sakaar Arena
Starting this Friday (11/17), there will be some adjustments to Sakaar Arena:
  • New Chapter cover and map for Sakaar Arena!
  • Sakaar Arena will switch between The Hulk Lightning Rounds and Thor Lightning Rounds
  • The Hulk (Indestructible), The Hulk (Totally Awesome), The Hulk (The Main Event), and The Hulk (Bruce Banner) will be boosted in Sakaar Arena: The Hulk Lightning Rounds
  • The Hulk (The Main Event) is added to the Sakaar Arena Cover store. The odds to get him will be the same as the chance to get him from his vault (1 in 80)
The Hulk (The Main Event) Debut Story Event
There are a few changes coming to new character debut Story events:

Special boosts have been removed as mission rewards in the debut and featured Story events for new characters. Instead, special boosts have been added as new progression rewards in Debut and Featured Story events. 
  • The Hulk (The Main Event) Damage boosts have been added as new progression rewards at 200, 750, 1100, and 1500 points
  • All Hulk Damage boosts have been added as new progression rewards at 300, 900, 1250, and 2000 points
Special boosts have also been added as new progression rewards in the S.H.I.E.L.D. Training event.
  • The Hulk (The Main Event) Damage boosts have been added as progression rewards at 200 and 800 points
  • All Hulk Damage boosts have been added as new progression rewards at 400 and 950 points
S.H.I.E.L.D. Training
We wanted to provide some more information on the intent behind S.H.I.E.L.D. Training, and what some of the adjustments to it are moving forward.

It's no surprise that there are players in our community who are long-time supporters of the game, veterans that have been with us since the beginning, and many players in between/in both categories. Having dedicated so much time and effort, these are the players that have worked hard to grow a large and formidable roster.

In recognition of this, we wanted to create an extra event that allowed these players to showcase their roster strength, and gain rewards from completing these challenging missions. At the same time though, we still wanted to give other players the opportunity to participate, as an additional bonus to the reward structure players are used to.

We've heard a lot of your feedback, and we're making a couple of adjustments to have the event be easier to comprehend, and opened up more to allow for increased player participation. Please keep in mind, this is still a new event in MPQ, so please feel free to continue providing feedback, as we do take all of it into consideration.
  • We've updated the background to make it easier to tell what order the missions are
  • The middle row of missions in S.H.I.E.L.D. Training had its required level lowered to 94 (from 120)
This discussion has been closed.