Time Gem Season Updates *Updated (10/19/17)

Options
1333435363739»

Comments

• ComatoseJackal
    ComatoseJackal Posts: 50 Match Maker
    Options
    I joined cl6 for Devil you know pvp it's Milzy and I in the 1 and 2 spots. I'm getting my cp. Rosters below are garbage. 21 wins 1125 score so far. This is too easy. I kinda dig what d3 forced me to do. Hahahaha
  • astrp3
    astrp3 Posts: 367 Mover and Shaker
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Vhailorx said:

I think it's generally a pretty safe bet that demi doesnt understand the nuances of 5* end game.  But they definitely know how much people value cp.  All they have to do is look at buy club activity.
    I agree. I was just saying that I don't think they're so out of touch that they don't know that people coordinate in line rooms (even if they don't know the details), know what the general concerns were about win-based-PVP, etc.  They do have SOME knowledge of the players (I think one even mentioned what your home town was the other day - though they may have gotten it wrong)
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    40 pages of responses. Will we see anything from Demi trying to address nu-PvP?

I've yet to join this season because the "tests" were enough to convince me that the time-suck wasn't worth it. They convinced me to not care about trying to PvP my way into more Nightcrawler covers (because Shield Training is absurd with the need to already have Rogue covered).

So forget that nonsense. Maybe I'll join the next season flip before it's over and gather up some wins to get the 10pack and the Rogue in Sim... but at this point I'm finding it harder to care.

I have put money into the game, too... but I guess they got all they needed from me. I'm also not buying back into VIP until the Shield Level cap is raised (or effectively removed).

I consider myself something of an upper-midling player (several 5*s just over 450, highest 460), and without at least access to that CP, where's the path to progress?
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2017
    Options
    astrp3 said:
    Vhailorx said:

I think it's generally a pretty safe bet that demi doesnt understand the nuances of 5* end game.  But they definitely know how much people value cp.  All they have to do is look at buy club activity.
    I agree. I was just saying that I don't think they're so out of touch that they don't know that people coordinate in line rooms (even if they don't know the details), know what the general concerns were about win-based-PVP, etc.  They do have SOME knowledge of the players (I think one even mentioned what your home town was the other day - though they may have gotten it wrong)
    "Your home town" as in me, Vhailorx?  Eep. Is demi stalking me?!

If i go missing or suddenly start praising the new pvp system, then you all know what happened. . .